본문 바로가기
조회 수 1689 추천 수 10 댓글 13

내일 발매되는 CNBLUE 세번째 싱글 "RE-MAINTENANCE"에 수록되어 있는 세곡을 편곡해드렸습니다.
다 좋은 곡이긴 하지만, 그 중에서도 "Don't say good bye"는, 용화의 노래와 피아노만으로 된 데모를 듣는 순간, "이건 그냥 이대로 내도 되지 않아?"하는 생각에, 편곡자로서 해선 안되는 발상을 떠올릴 정도였어요.
그래서 코드를 최대한 건드리지 않고, 곡 분위기나 파워를 증폭시키는 형태로 각 악기들을 배치해 보았습니다.
사실 말이죠, 이 노래는 세계에 통용되는 명곡이란 생각이 들어요.
물론 "Try again, Smile again"과 "kimio"도 멋진 곡으로 완성되었으니 부디! 잘 부탁드리겠습니다.

I arranged three tracks in CNBLUE's third single "RE-MAINTENANCE".

Though all the songs are great, when I first heard the demo version of "Don't say good bye" in just Yong Hwa's vocals and the piano, I even thought, "Isn't it fine to release this as is?"-- which is unthinkable as an arranger.

So I tried not to touch any of the chords, and arranged the instruments in a way that amplifies the mood and the power of the song.

In fact, I think this is a great song that can be loved throughout the world.

Of course, "Try again, Smile again" and "kimio" were finished as awesome songs, so please! send us your support.

출처 Source: youwhich.net

• anne 2012.10.07 14:57
    Since YongHwa has performed Feeling with keyboard in their latest Japan concert I hope that in their next Korean concert YongHwa will also perform Don't Say Goodbye with piano too. I love both songs when I heard it the first time. So happy that even the music arranger thought that just the piano sound and Yong's voice was perfect for the song to be released as is. Yong really does have an amazing voice which made me admire him all the more as well as for his musical talent. ^_____^
  • heich 2012.10.07 15:20
    I thought the same thing! I was hoping for a "originally-written-in-piano-songs" section at their next concert. Like they had an orchestra arrangement last time, this time in piano. I'm really curious how that demo version sounded.
  • checkinout 2012.10.07 18:30
    Yes, I would really love to hear Don't Say Goodbye in its original, unedited format too... just piano and vocals... Can't wait for Arena concert to be released on DVD so we get to see/hear Feeling with him on the keyboard/piano in HD. Another song that would be interesting with piano is Y, Why....
  • 모모팬 2012.10.07 18:53
    용화 보컬과 피아노만으로 된 데모 ㅠㅠ 네...제가 원하는 것이 바로 이것입니다
  • hanab 2012.10.14 09:25
    정말 아까운 곡 중에 하나죠. 처음 듣자마자 너무 좋았었던 곡
  • mystarYH 2012.10.15 20:44
    필링으로 무한 감동에 빠진 지금......
    이글을 보며 돈세이굿바이 피아노연주 편곡과 라이브에도 욕심이 생깁니다 ㅠㅠ 엉엉
  • trueheart 2012.10.16 10:44
    피아노버전 돈세이굳바이 ...정말 욕심나네요....아 자꾸 기대치와 욕심이 커지네요. 즉석송에 피아노곡들...
  • 구름소리 2012.10.19 09:50
    무한반복하며 들었던곡....내용은 슬픈데 묘하게 치유가 됐던 곡이었어요
  • Pearl 2012.11.09 23:32
    I love Don't Say Goodbye. I always think Yong Hwa's voice sounds good just with a simple piano tune to accompany his soulful voice.
  • zisel 2013.02.11 02:10
    I really love his voice but often I wish it's just him singing. One reason (of the many) that I like the latest mini ReBlue is I get to hear his voice for a whole song. I think he has really a great sense of rhythm ... I feel it in his music, singing and dance.
  • ta_yooong 2014.06.06 06:19
    One of the songs i would like him to perform in his solo flight with just his voice and him playing the piano!!
  • alexandrite 2014.09.21 10:12
    저 데모를 듣고싶다....불가능할지라도 소망하게 되네요
  • raphael 2015.08.31 23:49
    용화의 곡은 대부분 데모에서 이미 완성형이군요ㅎㅎㅎ 용화가 피아노를 치면서 노래를 부르면 빨려 들어갈 것 같아요.. 데모버전도 궁금하네요:)

1. 2011.05.06 달고나 by 문옥연 여사(정용화 할머니) Dalgona by Madame Moon Ok Yun (Jung Yong Hwa's Grandmother)

2. 2011.01.08 우리 결혼했어요 We Got Married

3. 2010. 미남이시네요 가이드북2 by음악감독 한성호 You're Beautiful Guidebook 2 by Music Director Han Sung-Ho

4. 2011.01.08 편곡자 유이치 블로그 메세지 Music arranger youwhich's blog post

5. 2010.02 한국일보 by 한성호 Hankookilbo by Han Sung Ho

Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next
/ 16