본문 바로가기
조회 수 2827 추천 수 2 댓글 3
처음 봤을 때는 눈빛이 살아있었다.

(이)홍기(FT아일랜드의 멤버)는 선천적인 보컬 능력을 타고났다.

(정)용화는 후천적인 노력으로 만들어졌다.

악기 연습에 매달렸고 자신의 보컬을 연구했다.

므라즈의 <긱 인더 핑크>와 자신의 음색이 잘 어울린다는 걸 찾아낸 건 좋은 예다.

When I first saw him, his eyes were gleaming.

(Lee) Hong Ki (of FT Island) was born with his vocal abilities.

(Jung) Yong Hwa was made with his effort afterwards.

He devoted himself to practicing instruments and studied his own vocals.

A good example is when he found that his voice is well suited to Mraz's "Geek in the Pink".

• anne 2012.10.07 12:02
    Hello!!! First of all thank you for creating this blogsite. People all over the world need to know more about JYH and how amazing of an artist and a person he is. And thank you for having articles translated in English for non-Korean visitors and members. I hope this blog site will become a great success in spreading JYH love to everyone.

Thank you for translating small articles like this coz I have been a fan since YAB and since their debut but I can honestly say I haven't encountered this article at all. A lot of foreign fans like me still have so many things to learn about JYH that unfortunately haven't been translated into English language so this is a very welcome surprise. Thank you for all your hard work and contribution into creating this blog site.
  • silvergate08 2013.02.19 00:44
    hi im newbie here, i read all your translations in perspectives section. thank you thank you so much for sharing these. i just love to read the comments of other people regarding how awesome yonghwa is
  • angel 2014.11.21 11:50
    Tnx for making this blog.i'm so thankful that you made this.i was able to know more about Yong.More power and God bless.

1. 2011.05.06 달고나 by 문옥연 여사(정용화 할머니) Dalgona by Madame Moon Ok Yun (Jung Yong Hwa's Grandmother)

2. 2011.01.08 우리 결혼했어요 We Got Married

3. 2010. 미남이시네요 가이드북2 by음악감독 한성호 You're Beautiful Guidebook 2 by Music Director Han Sung-Ho

4. 2011.01.08 편곡자 유이치 블로그 메세지 Music arranger youwhich's blog post

5. 2010.02 한국일보 by 한성호 Hankookilbo by Han Sung Ho

Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next
/ 16