Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

13534032_1754450941461325_442804809_n.jpg

dent.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHadVmrAK7r/

Trans)

[LovingSharingSupport] 2015- Dec. childcare support 

Our clinic, a small neighborhood clinic, has been supporting 12 children since we opened. Every time there's someone's birthday or a holiday, it was difficult for me because I'm not so good at writing sweet words. Last time it was Seungchan's birthday, #JungYonghwa went ahead and wrote warm words for him. Thank you TT ! When he visits the clinic, he would pick up trash on the floor and clean up (*despite being a star) keke humble! TT TT It was a day he came without any sleep due to working on his music, with his bare face, and got his treatment without hurrying us, not once. He left for China right away. He has such a great personality♥ With his deeply caring personality and diligently hardworking talent, I'm definitely looking forward to his entrance to the Billboard chart sometime soon~~~ We always support you. 

//

Birthday card:

"Happy Birthday!! 

It's a special day that comes around every year, I hope you have a meaningful day. Seungchan, I wish only happiness will continue to be with you.

I'll pray for you to be always cheerful and energetic... Again, happy birthday!!

From. Jung Yonghwa"