본문 바로가기
조회 수 2297 추천 수 8 댓글 5
Q. 씨엔블루가 데뷔와 동시에 1위를 휩쓸 정도로 큰 인기를 끌었다. 무대에 오른 멤버들과 달리 지하 연습실로 향해야했던 그 순간 힘들었을 것 같은데.

A."씨엔블루에 대한 욕심은 없었다. 언제 데뷔 '해야지!'가 아니라 '하겠지'라는 생각이었다. 많은 사람들이 내가 씨엔블루와 사이가 좋지 않을 거라고 생각하는 데 정말 친하다. 형들이 데뷔 후에도 나를 보러 연습생들이 있는 곳에 자주 왔다. 그 계기로 연습생과 아티스트의 벽이 높지 않았다. 연습생들에게 연주 노하우도 알려주고 생일인 친구들에게는 용돈도 주고 그랬다. 최근에 음악에 집중할 수 없는 시기가 있었는데 용화 형의 작업실에 갔다가 좋은 자극을 받았다. 용화 형이 나를 굉장히 예뻐한다. 요즘 들어 특히 더 자주 만난다. 많이 알려준다."

Trans)
Q. CNBLUE became extremely popular at the moment of their debut and swept the charts. It must have been difficult to head to the underground training room, while the members went on the stage.

A. I wasn't greedy about becoming CNBLUE. It wasn't that "I have to," but that "I would" eventually debut someday. Many think that I wouldn't be friends with CNBLUE, but we're really close. The hyungs came often to see me at where the trainees are. Thanks to that, there wasn't a high fence established between trainees and artists. (They/he) taught us know-hows on playing the instruments and even gave out allowances to those who had birthdays. I recently had a phase that made it difficult to concentrate on music, but going to Yonghwa hyung's studio stimulated me in a good way. Yonghwa hyung pampers me very much. I meet him more often nowadays. He teaches me a lot of things.

http://news1.kr/articles/?2217480
  • YAT 2015.05.06 20:07
    YH is indeed a HUGE blessing to others. I just love him considerations, generosity & kindness.
  • ish 2015.05.08 20:52

He has definitely been a blessing to fans like me; Him and his music has helped/still helping me to get through a number of hard times. Now, whenever I'm fed up and feel like giving up my degree, I watch that video of pre-debut cnblue performing Now or Never on the street near Shinjuku(hope I spelled this right) station and remind myself that if you have a dream, you should follow it no matter what, just like Yonghwa. I mean, he left behind a comfortable life back home and chose a very challenging one in order to follow his dreams; As his fan, I find it extremely inspirational. I'm not articulate enough to express how much I admire him as an artist and a person. /First time commenter here; Sorry for the long comment & any typos- I'm typing with my phone :)

• 육태영엄마 2015.05.07 02:16
    역시 용화는 어디에서나 누구에게나 인정받는 멋진 사람bbbb
  • silvergate08 2015.05.08 05:22
    yonghwa never forget his roots, his old friends and the people who help him
  • 은혈잠화 2015.06.07 11:17
    선배란 무엇인가를 보여주는 용화

1. 2015.08.19 Taiwan Magazine TRENDY Deputy Chief Editor's Facebook 대만잡지 Trendy 부편집장 Facebook

2. 정해인, 스타포커스 인터뷰 Jung Haein, Star focus interview

3. 임준걸- 의리있고, 귀엽고, '萌'하다 JJ Lin - Loyal, Cute, and 'Meng'

4. 권광진, "음악뿐만 아니라 인생의 선배" Kwon Kwangjin "Sunbae in life"

5. BSN라디오 - 콘도아나운서 부도칸 감상 Radio Announcer Kondo's Budokan FA

6. Sophia 보컬 마츠오카 미츠루 씨의 부도칸 감상 Budokan impression by Matsuoka Mitsuru, vocal of Sophia

7. 씨엔블루 전 멤버 권광진 Former CNBLUE member, Kwon Kwangjin

8. 陈翔, TFBOYS - 음악풍운방 백스테이지 Yinyue Fengyunbang Backstage 2015.04.13

9. White 콘서트 후기 - miwaflower 2015.04.25

10. 사토 히로노스케 - 어쿠스틱 라이브 편곡 및 건반 Sato Hironosuke - OFD Acoustic Live, Arranger and Pianist

11. 삼시세끼 중 - 차승원 Cha Seungwon in Three Meals a Day 2015.03.20

12. TAKURO (guitar, GLAY) on 君を好きになってよかった - GLAY fanclub exclusive radio

13. Peter Malick - Gear Lounge 인터뷰

14. 펀치 Punch 2015.02.07 쇼챔 백스테이지 Show Champion backstage

15. 유인나(&아이유) Yoo Inna (&IU) 2015.02.13 유인나의 볼륨을높여요 YIN's Turn Up the Volume

16. 에디터 K, 하지영 리포터, 선우정아 - 심심타파 Simsimtapa 2015.02.13

17. AOA 2015 vol.4 TVstation Asien

18. JJ Lin, Interview with 完全娛樂 Show Biz 2014.12.29

19. 스타일리스트 이혜영 Stylist Lee Hyeyoung, W 2015.01

20. 스타일리스트 이혜영 Stylist Lee Hyeyoung, Instyle 2014

Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
/ 7