Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
  • 미드나잇블루 2015.02.07 14:37
    자랑스러워요^^ 영상고맙습니다
  • wajyh 2015.02.08 04:07
    Nothing all that new but figure I keep up with my Chinese somehow =P
    ------------------------------
    Tudou's friends, hello everyone, I am JYH...JYH.

Thoughts on releasing a solo album.
    It's a different feeling in comparison with CNBLUE. I'm entering the solo promotions with the energy of a rookie. I'm really enjoying this process.

How have CNBLUE members responded to the new album?
    They have been very encouraging and supportive. They also helped in critiquing and such for optimal results. They gave me a lot of support.

Comparing your solo to CNBLUE's album, what are some differences?
    This solo album has many collaborations. Many seniors I've been aware of since I was a student and Chinese artist JJ Lin, who I mentioned I wanted to work with during interviews, I was able to collaborate with them successfully. So there will be differences from the past. Performing alone, I will also try different ways of performing songs.

In this album, which song did you spend the most energy and time composing?
    As I participated in the production of all 10 songs in the album, I spent a lot of energy and time on all of them. All are important as they are all my dearest children.

What's the concept of the solo album?
    A man who is soft and tender. As this time my debut it with a ballad, one can experience the soft and tender side to JYH.

So that's why One Fine Day was chosen at the title song?
    No, but it's wanting to show a different style from CNBLUE. I was distressed over which song would be most appropriate. One Fine Day was most suitable.

The sorrowful mood in One Fine Day, was that based on your own experiences?
    Can't say that it wasn't my own personal experiences at all. One Fine Day was a combination of inspiration from watching movies, a little of my own experiences, and a little of the experiences of those around me all coming together as one. I wanted to write a song that many people could relate to. In the past song about being cheated on were the title songs. This time I wanted to write about the sense of calm after breaking up for a period of time.

What are your thoughts on collaborating with JJ Lin?
    I've known since a long time ago that JJ Lin's music was great. Not only is he a good singer but also very talented in composing. When I met him for the first time at a concert I already had a thought about collaborating with him. After we began the basics of a collaboration and through messaging we came to complete the song. All this aside, he is a very talented artist. There are so many things to learn from him. On the music front, he is a very talented senior. I've learned a lot through this collaboration.

Are you in contact with JJ often?
    Yes, we exchanged voice messages with each other yesterday. First with English then later I'd send in Korean and he'd reply in Chinese. We used various languages that though we can't really understand but we can guess the basic gist. Often will ask, "What do you do when you are bored?" Yesterday JJ Lin said he was filming a commercial. He's a friend that I usually would contact when bored.

Provide a review of the 4 seniors you collaborated with.
    First collaborated with many outstanding Korean seniors: YDH, YDG, and Verbal Jint. Collaborating with these 3 talented artists...really, I've been a fan of them since I was young. They are all renowned in the Korean music world. When I asked if it was possible to collaborate with them, they quickly accepted. It's a hard to come by learning opportunity for me, really was fascinating. These collaborations are like a dream. In addition I also composted a song with American producer Peter Malick. Through messaging, we were able to collaborate. Working with a foreign talented producer has been a fascinating experience. So the entire production process of this album has made be feel very thankful and it's been beneficial for me.

Who did you have the most chemistry with?
    Because each senior were different in how they wrote music, there were many learning points. The process was very interesting, I completed the recording and composing process happily. To me, this entire process was like a dream.

I've composed the songs within the album based on some personal experiences. Last Leaf as well as 27 Years, composed with Peter Malick, contain a lot of message I want to convey. 27 Years, composed with Peter Malick, came about when I was involved in activites and came to the realization that I have obliviously lived through my carefree childhood years. This mood prefaced the composition of the song.

Where do you mainly get your inspiration for songs?
    I am not the type to seek out inspiration for songs. Sometimes while I'm receiving an interview I will suddenly get inspired, would think a certain statement was pretty good. When I encounter such thoughts I will immediately write it down.

You are very popular on Weibo. Do you usually manage your Weibo yourself?
    Yes, I manage the Weibo myself. Because I manage it myself, it is very interesting, really very interesting. What I post on there is from the bottom of my heart, really is. It's so interesting. After updating I will also check messages. I feel very satisfied knowing that I ranked #1 for 10 consecutive weeks on Weibo. How did I garner so much popularity? Why are China fans so interested in following me? I am very thankful and honored for being ranked highly for 10 weeks. Receiving so many followers in a short amount of time, no matter where can hear from everyone.

Isn't it hard for you to communicate in Chinese?
    Honestly it is hard. Other than updating my status, I will also joke around with fans. I've always been the time that likes to joke around. I wanted to communicate with China fans so I opened a Weibo. Got a lot of followers in a short amount of time and so wherever I am and I hear about my Weibo popularity, it's a very interesting feeling. China fans would use translators to send Korean messages to me, it's so interesting. "Oppa is radiating today" type of messages. So interesting to see these types of messages. "Oppa's voice is treasure," very interesting and cute. I have such feelings when I update with Chinese on Weibo. When fans see it will also think "Oh, so interesting." I feel I have chemistry with my fans.

Any special stages that you'll be preparing for China fans during your solo tour?
    Preparation for the tour, I want to create beautiful memories so I've worked hard. I will try to show a different side from CNBLUE concerts at my solo concert. It'll be an interesting concert with many of my ideas that I hope to show to everyone.

Lastly, please say a few words to China fans.
    China fans, very thankful to everyone. I often pay attention to Tudou...receiving an interview from Tudou makes me think that today is a fortunate day. Very thankful for all the followers. I hope I don't let you all down with all the love you are giving me. Hope everyone can continue following me and giving me support.

List of Articles
번호 분류 제목 날짜 조회 수 추천 수
333 인터뷰 한류피아 interview CNBLUE - 몬스터급 신인밴드가 드디어 일본에서 메이저 데뷔 file 2012.10.03 4215 0
332 인터뷰 한류피아 2011년 11월 30호 - 저희들이 어떤 밴드가 될 것인가는 팬 여러분들이 결정하는 것 file 2012.10.03 3889 0
331 인터뷰 한국어 저널 35호 file 2012.10.03 3869 0
330 인터뷰 푸른누리38호인터뷰 - 안녕하세요 CNBLUE입니다. file 2012.10.02 4422 0
329 인터뷰 퍼즐 DVD 중 인터뷰 Short interview in Puzzle DVD 6 2016.09.20 1348 3
» 인터뷰 투도우 인터뷰 - '날씨남신' 정용화의 '어느멋진날' One Fine Day of Weather-god, Jung Yonghwa 2 2015.02.07 1920 1
327 인터뷰 크레아스타 2010년 12월호 file 2012.10.02 4195 0
326 인터뷰 컴백대기실 Comeback Interview 뮤직뱅크 Music Bank 2015.01.23 2015.01.23 1125 0
325 인터뷰 지난주 뮤뱅1위 소감 Last week's MB win acceptance speech 2015.10.03 956 0
324 인터뷰 주간여성 정용화&이정신 인터뷰 file 2012.10.06 4091 0
323 인터뷰 정용화에게 밴드 프로듀서란? KPOP MAKERS 8 file 2018.03.20 945 19
322 인터뷰 정용화는 프러포즈 계획이 있다!? #보그라이브 |VOGUE TV 2020.05.22 554 0
321 인터뷰 정용화가 처음으로 털어놓는 음악 이야기 | 롤링팟 #14 정용화 2023.10.17 325 0
320 인터뷰 정용화 JYH Q&A: 워너 대만 Warner Taiwan 4 2015.02.25 2122 1
319 인터뷰 자작곡 앨범 발표에 대한 인터뷰 Interview on Self-composed Album 2013.01.25 KBS 유희열의 스케치북 YHY’s Sketchbook 5 2013.01.26 10467 10
318 인터뷰 인가차트 1위 Inga Chart no.1 2015.02.01 인기가요 Inkigayo 5 2015.02.01 1318 3
317 인터뷰 이 네 사람이 K-POP을 바꾼다. file 2012.10.02 3190 0
316 인터뷰 월간 더 하이비전 2011년 12월호 - 드디어 일본 메이저 데뷔!! CNBLUE의 진화 file 2012.10.03 3577 0
315 인터뷰 월간 songs 2012년 2월호 - 성실한 마음으로, 정직하게 음악을 대하고 싶다 file 2012.10.04 3775 0
314 인터뷰 월간 EXILE 2012년 10월호 - 정용화&이종현 50문 50답 file 2012.10.06 39369 0
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next
/ 17