2015.08.18 18:57

S Cawaii 2015.09

조회 수 3377 추천 수 4 댓글 12
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 첨부
Photo and article provided to justJYH by @koto0525 Thank you!
저스트에 우선 사진/원문제공해주신 @koto0525 님 - 감사합니다^^ 
번역은 일어원문/한/영 순입니다. 오역지적환영! 
Order: Japanese/Korean/English, feel free to point out errors!

Oj8TxfMX.jpg

韓国の人気バンドCNBLUEが4枚目の日本オリジナルアルバム「colors」をリリース。色をテーマに制作したという本作は、ヨンファ作詞、作曲の新曲「Supernova」をはじめ、多種多様なサウンドを楽しめる1枚に仕上がっている。
JS:CNBLUEは色んなジャンル、スタイルの音楽を作るバンドですから。そんな僕たちらしい、色んなカラーの曲を楽しめるアルバムになっていると思います。
YH:リード曲の「Supernova」は、人々の目を避けて広い宇宙へ…というイメージで作りました。制作過程でこだわったのは、バンドサウンドとシンセサイザーの組み合わせ。
MH:特にイントロのギターとシンセサイザーの音は、宇宙のイメージに本当に合ってるなと思いますね。僕はこの曲のメロディがすごく好きです。
JH:曲の雰囲気がちょっと高貴な感じがするところもいい。
JS:「Supernova」はミュージックビデオも撮影したんですが、特に印象的だったのは照明。ミラーボールを使ったりして曲の世界観を表現しているので、僕もどんな仕上がりになるか楽しみ。
YH:今回のアルバムには他にも色んな曲が入っているので、自分の好みに合った曲を見つけて聴いてもらえたら嬉しいです。

音楽だけだはなく、そのスタイリッシュなビジュアルでもファンを魅了する4人。そんな彼らに自身のファションのこだわりを聞くと…。
JS:普段はシャツとジーンズが多いですね。シンプルで楽なスタイルが好きなので。
JH:僕は毎年夏になると、無地の白いTシャツを10枚買います。そしてそのTシャツを秋も着ています。
MH:派手な服はあんまり買わないですね。色は黒、白、グレーのモノトーンが多いかな。
YH:僕はTシャツにデニムパンツかスウェットが好きです。

好きな女性のファションは?と言う質問にはこんな個性豊かな回答が!
JS:薄手のタートルネックのニット♡
YH:ジャージかスポーツレギンスが似合う人がいいな。僕も運動する時にスポーツレギンスを履くので!
MH:その人に似合ってるファションだったら何でもいいです!僕は♬
JH:やっぱり白いTシャツにジーパンかな。そういうスタイルが似合う人は、何を着てもキレイだと思うから。
YH:それは男性にもいえることだよね。ハリウッドスターとかを見ると、Tシャツにズボンだけでもカッコイイじゃないですか。僕もそういう男になりたいです。

アルバム発売後には、アリーナツアーも開催予定。ますます多忙をきわめる4人。この秋プライベートでやりたいことを聞くと。
JS:日本のデパートでショッピング!
MH:電車旅行をしたいです!
JH:仕事を忘れて、1週間位何も考えずにぼ〜っと過ごしたい!
YH:僕は…一生懸命働きます(笑)

한국의 인기밴드 씨엔블루가 4번째 일본 오리지널 앨범 ‘colors’를 발매한다. 색깔을 테마로 만들었다는 이번 앨범은, 용화 작사, 작곡의 신곡 “Supernova”를 시작으로, 가지각색의 사운드를 즐길 수 있는 앨범이 탄생되었다.

정신: 씨엔블루는 여러 장르와 스타일의 음악을 만드는 밴드니까요. 그렇게 저희다운, 다양한 컬러의 곡을 즐길 수 있는 앨범이 되었다고 생각합니다. 
용화: 리드곡 “Supernova”는 사람들의 눈을 피해 넓은 우주에...라는 이미지로 만들었어요. 제작과정에서 고집한 건, 밴드사운드와 신디사이저가 잘 어우러지는 조합이었죠.
민혁: 특히 인트로의 기타와 신디사이저 소리가 우주라는 이미지에 딱 맞는 것 같아요. 저는 이 곡의 멜로디가 굉장히 좋습니다.
종현: 곡의 분위기가 뭔가 고귀한 느낌이 드는 것도 좋아요. 
정신: “Supernova” 뮤직비디오도 촬영을 했는데요, 특히 인상적이었던 것은 조명이었어요. 미러볼도 써서 곡의 세계관을 표현했는데, 저도 어떤 느낌으로 완성되었을지 기대됩니다.
용화: 이번 앨범에는 무엇보다도 다양한 곡들이 들어있어서, 본인의 취향에 맞는 곡을 찾아서 들어주셨으면 기쁘겠네요.

음악 뿐 아니라, 그 스타일리시한 비쥬얼로도 팬을 매료시키는 4명. 그런 그들에게 자신의 패션에 대한 고집을 들어보았다.

정신: 평소엔 셔츠와 청바지를 자주 입어요. 심플하고 편한 스타일이 좋아서요.
종현: 저는 매년 여름이 되면, 하얀 무지 티를 10장 사요. 그리고 그 티들을 가을에도 입습니다.
민혁: 화려한 옷은 별로 사지 않아요. 색은 검거나 하얗거나 회색의 모노톤이 많으려나.
용화: 저는 티셔츠에 데님팬츠나 트레이닝복이 좋아요.

좋아하는 여성의 패션은? 이라는 질문에는 개성넘치는 대답이!

정신: 얇은 터틀넥 니트♡
용화: 운동복(져지)이나 스포츠레깅스가 어울리는 사람이 좋아요. 저도 운동할 때는 스포츠레깅스를 입거든요!
민혁: 그 사람에게 어울리는 패션이면 뭐든 좋아요! 저는♬
종현: 역시 흰 티에 청바지요. 그런 스타일이 어울리는 여성은 뭘 입어도 예쁘니까요.
용화: 그건 남자에게도 그렇게 말할 수 있는 것 같아. 헐리우드 스타를 보면, 티셔츠에 바지만 입어도 멋지잖아요. 저도 그런 남자가 되고 싶습니다.

앨범 발매 후에는, 아레나투어도 열릴 예정. 곧 매우 바쁜 일정이 닥칠 4명. 올 가을, 사적인 시간에 하고싶은 일은?

정신: 일본의 백화점에서 쇼핑!
민혁: 기차여행을 하고싶어요!
종현: 일에 대한 건 잊어버리고, 1주간 아무것도 생각하지 않고 멍~하게 보내고 싶어요!
용화: 저는...열심히 일할게요 (웃음).

Korea’s popular band CNBLUE will release their 4th original Japan album, ‘colors.’ Written with ‘colors’ as the theme, this album begins with “Supernova” written and composed by Yonghwa and created into a piece of album that you can enjoy a multiple array of sounds.

JS: CNBLUE’s a band that makes music of multiple genres and styles. I believe it’s an album that has such characteristic of ours, one where one can enjoy many colors of songs.
YH: The lead track “Supernova” is created with an image of (going to) the expansive space, where you can hide from people’s eyes… I was keen to create a good harmony between band sound and the synthesizer.
MH: Especially the sound of the guitar and the synthesizer in the intro really fits the image of space. I really like the melody of this song.
JH: I also like that the ambience of the song is very elegant.
JS: We also filmed the music video for “Supernova” and I was especially impressed by the lighting. We used a mirror ball to portray the song’s worldview and all, I’m looking forward to seeing the finished version
YH: More than anything else, this album has various styles of songs. I’d be happy if you would find a song that suits your taste and listen to it.

The four of them allure their fans not only through music, but also through stylish looks. We asked about their views on fashion.

JS: Normally I wear shirts and jeans. I like simple and relaxed styles.
JH: Every summer, I buy 10 plain tees. I wear them until autumn.
MH: I don’t really buy fancy clothes. As for the color, black, white, or gray…most are monotone, I guess.
YH: I like to pair t-shirts with denim pants or sweats.

What about your favorite women’s fashion? Some unique answers here!

JS: Thin turtleneck sweater♡
YH: I like people who look good in sweats or sports leggings. I also wear sports leggings when I work out!
MH: I like whatever fashion style that suits that person!
JH: White tee and jeans. Women who look good in such a style look pretty in anything.
YH: That can be said about men too. If you look at Hollywood stars, they look gorgeous just wearing t-shirts and jeans. I also wanna be such a man.

After releasing the album, arena tour will be held as well. The four of them will face a very busy schedule soon. What do you wanna do this fall in your private time?

JS: Shopping at a mall in Japan!
MH: I wanna go on a trip by train!
JH: I wanna forget about work and just relax for a whole week!
YH: I…will work hard (laughs).

• heich_ 2015.08.18 19:25
    고귀한 우주감이 느껴지는 이디엠락! 이려나요?ㅎㅎ 라디오에 이어 어떤 사운드가 나올지 너무 기대됩니다. 그리고...이미 티에 진만 입어도 멋진 남자잖아요 알면서! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • mystarYH 2015.08.18 19:51
    몽환적이면서 신디가 가미된 곡일거 같아요
    너무너무 기대돼요ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • mystarYH 2015.08.18 19:27
    감사합니다^^
    용화 인터뷰가 고픈 나날들이네요ㅎㅎ
  • lotus 2015.08.18 19:28
    올 가을엔 사적인 시간이 없이 바쁠거란 말이군요.그나저나 곡 설명 들으니 흥분되는데요.신비한 우주를 느낄수 있는 곡!!!!
  • ila 2015.08.18 19:36
    Hardworking Yong!!!Can't wait for both korea and japan album..
    Thanks a lot for the trans^^
  • Ira 2015.08.18 19:54
    thank you for the translations! their description of Supernova got me so excited!! synthesizer used for this song too! hoping for another Radio (or better) bop! :D
  • 에코 2015.08.18 20:15
    감사히 잘 봤어요~
    인터뷰가 있어 더욱 기대되는 앨범이네요^^
  • 키마용 2015.08.18 21:48
    제목에서부터 심장이 쫄깃해지는 이번 앨범입니당. 투어 진짜 가고 싶은데 ... 저는 일이나 열심히 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  • Pearl 2015.08.19 12:13
    Thanks so much for the translation. Finally some news about the new album and song. I'm really looking forward to their new album and songs. Yong Hwa needs to take a chill pill and learn to relax. He works too hard. I hope he takes some time to go on a holiday, to rest and relax and to experience life outside of his norm. I think gaining new life experiences will help him in his compositions and music in the long run.
  • lauriciu 2015.08.19 13:14
    Thanks for translating, really anticipating their album, I am sure will be awesome!
  • midnightblue 2015.08.19 23:33
    빨리 듣고 싶어요.. 기대 기대
  • YAT 2015.08.20 17:30
    "YH: I…will work hard (laughs)." ... if that what he wants and is happy & enjoys the work ... that's fine. Actually, I am really happy he has the solo album, concerts, cf and more. I like that he was able to a little bit of sightseeing & shopping when he has solo activities. He has always worked hard for the band and I am really excited to hear his compositions.:-)

1. 【E】Kstyle 씨엔블루, 데뷔 5주년을 맞아 신보 발매 CNBLUE Celebrates 5th Anniversary with New Album 2016.10.14

Please scroll down for English! *용화 부분만 발췌 번역했습니다 **언제나처럼 오역/오타 지적 환영합니다! -리드곡 “Glory days”도 굉장히 긍정적인 곡으로, 행복한 기분이 되게 하는군요. 용화: 그렇죠? “과거에서 미래에 이르기까지 쭉 함께 꿈같은 시간...
    Date2016.10.14 Category인터뷰 Views2301 Votes11
    Read More
  2. No Image

【E】EMTG MUSIC 2016.10.12 씨엔블루, 일본 데뷔 5주년, 대망의 다섯 번째 앨범 <EUPHORIA>

오역 오타 지적 환영합니다 용화씨 관련 인터뷰만 번역했습니다 *Please scroll down for English! 씨엔블루, 일본 데뷔 5주년, 대망의 다섯 번째 앨범 <EUPHORIA> EMTG:앨범 <EUPHORIA>의 리드곡 'Glory days'도 선행 싱글인 'Puzzle'도 긍정적인 곡이죠. 'I...
    Date2016.10.12 Category인터뷰 Views3523 Votes11
    Read More
  3. No Image

[번역 Trans] anan No. 2024

*언제나처럼 오역/오타 지적 환영합니다! As always, please feel free to point out any mistakes! **Please scroll down for English 일본에서 라이브하우스나 길거리에서 라이브를 해온 것이 100회 이상. 착실한 활동을 거쳐 일본과 한국에서 인기밴드가 된...
    Date2016.10.12 Category인터뷰 Views2954 Votes12
    Read More
  4. No Image

Puzzle Spring Live - 용화 개인 인터뷰 Yonghwa individual interview

cr. klaritia Trans by @w2ting MC: What is the interesting point about this tour? YH: Did songs from Major Debut and Indies times and remembered feelings of those times MC: At first, the setlist was done by Jungshin? What did YH san feel upo...
    Date2016.09.28 Category인터뷰 Views1111 Votes1
    Read More
  5. No Image

퍼즐 DVD 중 인터뷰 Short interview in Puzzle DVD

古家さん: 今回ジョンシンが作ったセットリストを見た時の感想は? ヨンファ: 『全部変わりました w』 最後の ゴメンネ~ が可愛い#CNBLUE#Puzzle#武道館#BOICE限定盤 pic.twitter.com/caMmV3x7L8 — 항상 용화 편♡ (@o2cn) September 20, 2016 cr. @o2cn 후루...
    Date2016.09.20 Category인터뷰 Views1348 Votes3
    Read More
  6. No Image

【E】씨엔블루, 7년차 밴드에게 찾아온 여유의 힘 (인터뷰①)

솔직히 말하면, 밴드 씨엔블루에게는 걱정이 없을 줄 알았다. 씨엔블루는 2010년 ‘외톨이야’로 데뷔하자마자 2주만에 음악방송 정상에 오르며 인기 고공 행진을 이어온 국내 대표 밴드. 리더 정용화는 매 앨범 자신의 자작곡으로 앨범을 꽉 채울 만큼 음악적 ...
    Date2016.04.07 Category인터뷰 Views2591 Votes8
    Read More
  7. No Image

【E】씨엔블루, 그럼에도 불구하고 ‘음악’ (인터뷰②)

탄탄대로만 걷는 줄 알았던 씨엔블루에게도 시련은 있었다. 씨엔블루는 ‘만들어진 아이돌’이라는 아이돌로서의 편견, ‘외톨이야’를 뛰어넘지 못하고 있다는 자괴감, 음악방송 시스템상 선택할 수밖에 없었던 핸드싱크 논란 등 넘아야 할 여러 벽과 마주쳐 왔다...
    Date2016.04.07 Category인터뷰 Views2629 Votes4
    Read More
  8. No Image

라운드테이블 전문 녹취록 - Topstarnews

[톱스타뉴스=박혜미 기자] “씨엔블루(CNBLUE) 이정도로 멋있는 밴드였나” 노래면 노래 연기면 연기 예능이면 예능. 다방면에서 팔색조 매력을 선보이며 왕성한 활동을 펼쳤던 씨엔블루(CNBLUE)가 7개월 만에 다시 완전체 밴드로 돌아왔다. 컴백을 앞두고 설레...
    Date2016.04.04 Category인터뷰 Views1060 Votes0
    Read More
  9. No Image

골든디스크 레카 인터뷰 Golden Disc Red Carpet Interview 2016.01.21

cr. Sunny Cheryl *오늘 신데렐라 뿐 아니라 솔로앨범 곡도 부른대요! Yonghwa said he will sing from his first solo album and Cinderella!
    Date2016.01.21 Category인터뷰 Views1344 Votes1
    Read More
  10. No Image

20151012 SPHDスペシャプラス CNBLUE 特番 ~COLORS~

Recorded by SugarPing @ weibo
    Date2015.10.13 Category인터뷰 Views1732 Votes2
    Read More
  11. AJ Music Special - 용화 부분 2015.09

씨엔블루의 얼굴이라고 할 수 있는 이 남자, 용화. 메인보컬뿐 아니라 지금은 곡의 대부분의 손을 대는, 프로듀서까지 소화하는 멀티플레이어다. “작사, 작곡부터 편곡, 연주까지 ‘전부 스스로 한다’ 는 게 고집이랄까요. 그렇지만 아티스트가 스스로의 음악...
    Date2015.10.11 Category인터뷰 Views1926 Votes0
    Read More
  12. No Image

지난주 뮤뱅1위 소감 Last week's MB win acceptance speech

cr. healing_jyh Trans) Hello, this is CNBLUE. We CNBLUE have won no.1 on Music Bank! We regret that we couldn't receive it there in person. We are very thankful to our fans, and we'd like to thank Music Bank for the award. This was CNBLUE! ...
    Date2015.10.03 Category인터뷰 Views956 Votes0
    Read More
  13. 2015.09.30 "坏家伙"是谁? CNBLUE专访 -- STAR!调查团 & CNBLUE

@音悦大来宾 #STAR!调查团#@CNBLUE 偶吧的专访来喽!~录制中到底发生了什么事,让全场失控爆笑?容和因何向台哥“真情告白”?偶吧们在家到底穿不穿衣服?咳咳,我就剧透到此,更多给力内容请戳视频
    Date2015.10.01 Category인터뷰 Views1171 Votes0
    Read More
  14. No Image

优酷全娱乐 2015 9月:CNBLUE看出道旧照引爆笑 郑容和接地气再当段子手 150930

... @优酷娱乐 @CNBLUE 专访出街!中文10级的网红@郑容和89 再次展现了他超棒的听力和口语... The official weibo praises Yonghwa's Chinese listening ability as well as mastery of internet slang.
    Date2015.10.01 Category인터뷰 Views1016 Votes0
    Read More
  15. 【E】 [excite] 씨엔블루의 새 앨범 “colors”를 만든 것 자체가 도전 Creating the new album “colors” was itself a challenge

(펌은 절반 이하만, 출처는 꼭 밝혀주세요! 오역지적 환영.) Please scroll to middle for English! 씨엔블루의 새 앨범 “colors”를 만든 것 자체가 도전 (취재 및 글/大前多恵、촬영/キセキ) -4번째 오리지널 앨범 “colors”는 여러가지에 도전하고 있는 ...
    Date2015.10.01 Category인터뷰 Views4154 Votes3
    Read More
  16. S Cawaii 2015.09

Photo and article provided to justJYH by @koto0525 Thank you! 저스트에 우선 사진/원문제공해주신 @koto0525 님 - 감사합니다^^ 번역은 일어원문/한/영 순입니다. 오역지적환영! Order: Japanese/Korean/English, feel free to point out errors! 韓国の人...
    Date2015.08.18 Category인터뷰 Views3377 Votes4
    Read More
  17. No Image

[mini] 2015.09 짧은 인터뷰 Short interview

원문출처 original source: @koto0525 Q.mini15周年にちなんで、CNBLUEの15周年までにどんなことをしたいですか?また、どんな風になっていると思いますか? YH : 世界をチャーター機で飛び回ってライブをしていると思います。夢は大きい方がいいからそういう...
    Date2015.08.01 Category인터뷰 Views2295 Votes0
    Read More
  18. No Image

[ONE TV ASIA] OFD in SG

(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fj...
    Date2015.06.26 Category인터뷰 Views1264 Votes1
    Read More
  19. No Image

Hallyustage - FNC KINGDOM in Hong Kong Press Conference

May 15, 2015 – Korean Wave sweeps Hong Kong as artists from FNC Entertainment comes together to bring fans of FT Island, CN Blue, AOA, Juniel and N. Flying two days of non-stop music and excitement. The concert, FNC Kingdom, was held in Hong...
    Date2015.05.25 Category인터뷰 Views1628 Votes0
    Read More
  20. No Image

2015.05.21 바이두 음악대인물 인터뷰 Baidu Big Names in Music

Q. 얼마 전 상해에서 솔로콘서트를 했는데, 상해 팬들에게 어떤 느낌을 받았나요? You had a solo concert in Shanghai a while ago, how did you feel about the Shanghai fans? -Shanghai...when I perform in China, it's always fun. The fans cheered fo...
    Date2015.05.22 Category인터뷰 Views2802 Votes6
    Read More
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next
/ 17