본문 바로가기
조회 수 3477 추천 수 3 댓글 5
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 첨부

by CoCo 

Last night, Mnet America brought Korean rock/pop boy band CNBlue to New York City for their first American stop on the Blue Moon World Tour. I was incredibly lucky enough to go and see some of my favorite K-drama actors, Jung Yong Hwa from You're Beautiful, Kang Min Hyuk from Heirs, Lee Jung Shin from The Sword and the Flower, and Lee Jong Hyun from A Gentleman's Dignity, perform one of the best concerts I have ever attended. I was completely blown away at CNBlue's performance, and it was truly a night to remember!

Full disclosure: Before the show I mostly knew about CNBlue because of its member's roles in K-dramas, so I really didn't have any idea what insanely talented musicians they all are. I could never have imagined how much fun I would have, and now you can count me as one serious BOICE!

Here are some of the most beautiful moments for each CNBlue member from the show:

Jung Yong Hwa

As the leader of CNBlue, Jung Yong Hwa is a natural scene stealer. His energy and enthusiasm while on stage is through the roof! It was totally apparent the he loves what he does and wanted to show his fans a great night. Jung Yong Hwa even took the time and effort to speak to the crowd in flawless English. He expressed how excited he was to visit New York City for the first time, saying that it is the center of the world and even singing a little rendition of Jay-Z's "Empire State of Mind." He thanked everyone for wading through the snow storm to be there with them (like we'd ever let snow stop us!) and pumped up the crowd by asking us if we were excited to be there. His smile is impossible to resist, and he flashed it at us throughout the night, a genuine sign that he absolutely loves to perform and make all the BOICES (the official name of CNBlue's fans) happy.

Getting a little flirt on with the crowd!

Endless energy jumping around the stage.

His voice gets me pumped up and melts me at the same time (not sure how that is even possible). 

Watch out for that killer stare!

Such a talented guitarist and singer in addition to fantastic actor.

His energy never stopped throughout the incredible set.

cr. http://www.dramafever.com/news/cnblue-blows-fans-away-at-the-nyc-stop-of-their-2014-blue-moon-world-tour/
  • heich_ 2014.01.23 17:44

*한글번역은 조만간 올리겠습니다^^;;

• littlelynn 2014.01.23 20:49
    "Jung Yong Hwa is a natural scene stealer." I completely agree. My eyes can't help but be drawn to him every time.
  • bluish2012 2014.01.24 21:30

smiling when I read that ^^ 

• daylight 2014.01.24 00:48

원문을 보려고 링크를 눌렀는데, 댓글중에 "보스턴에서 네 시간이나 걸려 공연을 보러 왔다. 돌아가는 기차가 캔슬되어 하루를 더 묵을 수밖에 없게 되었고, 눈보라속에서 20블럭이나 걸어야 했지만 그럴 가치가 있었다."는 내용이 인상깊네요.^^

• Pearl 2014.01.25 01:24
    This is the best review I've read so far. So proud of Yong Hwa and the rest of the boys for capturing new fans with their pure talent.

1. No Image

[Can't Stop] 탑스타뉴스 편집장님 트윗 Topstarnews Editor's tweet

Kim Myungsu (Topstarnews Editor) CNBLUE. miss you. It's so good to the ears. Masterpiece. Yonghwa. He's got so many talents. ^__________________^ Consensus reached!
    Date2014.03.07 Category리뷰 Views3000 Votes9
    Read More
  2. No Image

FLIX 2010년 12월호 - CNBLUE 2nd Single Release Live~Listen to the CNBLUE(2010.09.20@SHIBUYA-AX) 레포트

"그 때는 상상도 못했었어요" 길거리에서 라이브를 했을 때를 떠올리며 "이렇게나 많은 사람들 앞에서 연주하게 된 걸 믿을 수가 없어요"라고 말하는 종현. 도쿄 공연 전날 인터뷰때 했던 말들이다. "그 때"로부터 시간축을 1년하고 조금 지난 9월 20일. 도쿄,...
    Date2012.10.02 Category리뷰 Views3018 Votes0
    Read More
  3. No Image

Diamond Girl - LJ

Diamond Girl 곡 리뷰 http://blog.naver.com/ddieoxin123/50190330719 더 스테이지 무대 리뷰 http://blog.naver.com/ddieoxin123/50191304238 ^^ Gist: The blogger really enjoyed The Stage performances, especially Diamond Girl. Really impressed with...
    Date2014.03.22 Category리뷰 Views3034 Votes7
    Read More
  4. No Image

Ryu Can Do it - 아이돌로지 Idology

김영대 : 오밀조밀한 훵큰롤(funk ‘n roll) 느낌의 원곡 ‘One Time’을 MLB에 최적화된 화끈한 하드록 사운드로 매만졌다. (스튜디오 버전보다는 라이브 버전의 밀도감에 더 가깝게 의도한 느낌.) ‘아리랑’ 인트로가 좀 느끼하게 여겨지기도 하지만 응원가라는 ...
    Date2014.06.08 Category리뷰 Views3072 Votes1
    Read More
  5. No Image

FNC KINGDOM- Excite Music

FNC KINGDOM!! (중략) 씨엔블루가 지금까지와 다른 느낌의 무대를 보여주었던 것이 굉장히 인상적이었습니다. 즐겁고 꽉 찬 4시간 30분! 다음에 라이브 리포트를 게재할 예정이니 기대해 주세요~ FNC KINGDOM!! (omit) It was quite impressive that CNBLUE s...
    Date2014.03.16 Category리뷰 Views3074 Votes7
    Read More
  6. UREPIA 2012년 2월호

K-POP이라고 하면, 거대인원이 등장하는 댄스 아이돌 그룹이란 이미지를 갖고 있지만, 지금은 그러한 음악 장르도 다양화되었다. 상징적이라 할 수 있는 것이 FTILAND와 CNBLUE라는 존재다. 10월 19일, 일본에서 메이저 데뷔를 한 CNBLUE가 한국에서 데뷔한 ...
    Date2012.10.03 Category리뷰 Views3097 Votes0
    Read More
  7. No Image

[Billboard] CNBLUE Serves Sweet Rock-Pop on 'Can't Stop'

The Korean rock quartet return with a new six-track EP boasting a broad range of rock-pop compositions After earning its biggest hit on the K-Pop Hot 100 yet last February with the angsty "I'm Sorry," CNBLUE returns with "Can't Stop," which ...
    Date2014.02.25 Category리뷰 Views3111 Votes3
    Read More
  8. No Image

[M+뮤비] 씨엔블루 ‘캔트스탑’, 꽃 같은 청년들의 사랑 그리다

[MBN스타 송초롱 기자] ‘아임 쏘리’를 외치며 강렬한 카리스마를 뽐내던 씨엔블루가 달콤한 청년으로 변신해 가요계로 돌아왔다. 꽃 같은 외모에 달콤한 노래까지 봄 총각 같은 그들의 모습은 뭇 여성들의 마음을 흔들어 놓았다. 24일 자정 FNC 엔터테인먼트는...
    Date2014.02.25 Category리뷰 Views3116 Votes1
    Read More
  9. No Image

2010.09.27 도쿄스포츠 - 정용화와 CNBLUE

http://www.tokyo-sports.co.jp/writer.php?itemid=10209 최근, 내 주위 젊은 여성들 중 몇명이 정용화(21)에게 푹 빠져있다. 아는 사람 있으려나? 남자 중에 아는 사람이 있다면, 한류에 상당히 정통한 사람일지도 모르겠다. 한국의 인기밴드 [CNBLUE]에서 기...
    Date2012.10.02 Category리뷰 Views3125 Votes0
    Read More
  10. No Image

정용화, 새롭게 나타난 멜로디 메이커 - by ize

Eng: http://justjyh.com/xe/233615?l=en 인기 아이돌에게 솔로 앨범과 싱어송라이터는 일종의 훈장 같은 것이었다. 솔로 앨범은 그 자신이 인기 아이돌이라는 증거고, 자작곡은 음악적 역량을 증명할 기회다. 그래서 그들에게 자신의 자작곡으로 채운 솔로 앨...
    Date2015.01.30 Category리뷰 Views3153 Votes6
    Read More
  11. No Image

【E】 제프 벤자민 인터뷰 중 씨엔블루/정용화 언급부분 CNBLUE/Yonghwa mentioned in interview with Jeff Benjamin

(관련 부분만 발췌) 김영대: 당신의 칼럼을 처음 보고 다른 외국인의 시선과 다르다고 느꼈다. 작년 연말에 〈빌보드〉에 썼던 기사인 것 같은데, ‘2014년 베스트 케이팝 앨범’. 국내에서도 많이 회자된 걸로 기억하고, 특히 록 밴드인 씨엔블루나 넬의 앨범을...
    Date2015.09.05 Category리뷰 Views3173 Votes10
    Read More
  12. No Image

2gether - 아이돌로지 Idology 1st Listen (Pick!) by 김영대, 미묘

cr. http://idology.kr/5588 Trans) Kim Youngdae [Pick!] At first glance, the simple and light organization of ‘Cinderella’ was a surprise. It’s definitely different from (Yonghwa’s) previous style of composition that ...
    Date2015.09.27 Category리뷰 Views3197 Votes4
    Read More
  13. 2010 WPK 가을호-어디까지나 음악으로 승부하겠다는 명쾌한 뮤지션쉽

늦더위가 심한 9월 20일, CNBLUE의 도쿄 단독 라이브 공연이 열렸다. 토메이한투어의 파이널을 장식하는 공연장으로 선정된 SHIBUYA-AX는 스탠댕을 메인으로 하는 라이브 하우스. 그리고, 당일 AX는 초・만・원. 스탠딩 공연장에 콩나물 시루같은 상황. 밖에...
    Date2012.10.02 Category리뷰 Views3295 Votes0
    Read More
  14. No Image

Ryu Can Do It - 다저네이션 Dodger Nation

...참고로 올시즌 류현진은 국내그룹 씨앤블루의 정용화가 작사/작곡한 'Ryu Can Do It'이라는 곡을 등장 음악으로 쓰고 있습니다. 기존 본인들의 'One Time'이라는 곡을 개사한 음악이라고 합니다. 이 곡이 TV 중계로 봤을 때는 길게 접할 기회도 없고, 별로 ...
    Date2014.06.03 Category리뷰 Views3330 Votes7
    Read More
  15. 월간 MUSIC BANK vol.1 2011년 7월호 - 순도 100%의 4개의 영혼

순도 100%의 4개의 영혼 네 명의 청년이 도시의 밤거리를 질주한다. 반항과 번민의 시간 속에서 감당할 수 없는 에너지가 느껴지고, 미숙하지만 꿈을 향해 달려가는 청춘. CNBLUE의 신곡 [직감] PV는 청춘이라는 이미지가 가득하다. 처음 스튜디오에서 만난 C...
    Date2012.10.03 Category리뷰 Views3437 Votes0
    Read More
  16. [번역] 씨엔블루, 한파 닥친 뉴욕에서 특별한 '블루문' 콘서트

By Annie 만일 K-pop이 완벽한 헤어에 의상을 맞춰 입고 안무를 하는 귀여운 가수들로만 이루어져있다고 생각하는 이들이 있다면, 그들은 아직 씨엔블루를 못 본 것일 게다. (K-pop 아티스트)무리 속 확실한 존재감의 그들, 씨엔블루는 무엇보다 실제로 악기...
    Date2014.01.24 Category리뷰 Views3463 Votes9
    Read More
  17. CNBlue blows fans away at the NYC stop of their 2014 Blue Moon World Tour

by CoCo Last night, Mnet America brought Korean rock/pop boy band CNBlue to New York City for their first American stop on the Blue Moon World Tour. I was incredibly lucky enough to go and see some of my favorite K-drama actors, Jung Yong H...
    Date2014.01.23 Category리뷰 Views3477 Votes3
    Read More
  18. No Image

[RT] 개리 트윗에 감사멘션 YH Thanking Gary

Gary: Hardworking, good CNBLUE dongsangs' music is nice~ Fighting!! Yonghwa: Thank you hyung!!!♡
    Date2014.02.25 Category리뷰 Views3477 Votes6
    Read More
  19. No Image

[Can't Stop] 웹툰작가 네온비 Web Cartoonist Neonb

2NE1's new album is really superb...CNBLUE's title track is also so great. It makes my work enjoyable. I listen to upbeat songs during the day, Nell during the dawn. My ears are happy all day.
    Date2014.03.04 Category리뷰 Views3478 Votes3
    Read More
  20. No Image

‘Re:Blue’ by McRoth’s Residence

원문출처(original article source): http://mcrothsresidence.com/2013/01/26/review-mini-album-cnblue-reblue/ 번역: cnbluetheband http://cnbluetheband.com/2013/02/09/reblueby-mcroths-residence/ written by: McRoth 특정 케이팝 그룹를 진심으로 좋...
    Date2013.02.09 Category리뷰 Views3480 Votes0
    Read More
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next
/ 13