리뷰
by heich_ posted Jun 08, 2014
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
김영대 : 오밀조밀한 훵큰롤(funk ‘n roll) 느낌의 원곡 ‘One Time’을 MLB에 최적화된 화끈한 하드록 사운드로 매만졌다. (스튜디오 버전보다는 라이브 버전의 밀도감에 더 가깝게 의도한 느낌.) ‘아리랑’ 인트로가 좀 느끼하게 여겨지기도 하지만 응원가라는 사실을 감안하면 수긍이 가능한 정도의 센스다. 아마 다져스 스타디움에서는 전혀 다르게 들릴 거다. 어쨌든 목적송이니까.

유제상 : 도입부의 ‘아리랑’에서부터 인상이 찌푸려진다. 멜로디는 자주 듣던 씨엔블루의 그것인데 매력적인 파트가 없다. 가사는 모두 영어로 되어 있는데 손발이 오그라드는 내용이다. 세계를 정복하자느니, 나는 선택 받은 자라느니… 스포츠 채널에서 무심결에 흘러나오면 그렇게 어색하지는 않겠다. 딱 그 정도의 용도인 것 같고.

Trans)
Kim Youngdae: The original track, a delicate funk 'n roll 'One Time', is rearranged as a hard-rock optimized for MLB (rather than a studio version, it seems intended to be close to the density of the live version). The 'Arirang' intro seems a little cheesy, but it's an understandable touch for a fight song. It'll sound entirely different at the Dodger stadium. After all, it's a specially themed song.

Yu Jesang: My face frowns the moment I hear 'Arirang' in the intro. The melody is typical of CNBLUE, but there is no attractive part. All the lyrics are in English and the content is cringy. "Let's conquer the world, I'm the chosen one"... If it plays randomly on the sports channel, it wouldn't be too awkward. That's what it seems to be written for.

cr. http://idology.kr/755

Articles