by klaritia posted Jun 16, 2014
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

cr.andywong1986

Translation of the Cantonese narration and Chin subtitles. Please feel free to correct!

0:56
Narration: Many singers like to invite guests for concerts for "Crossovers" to enrich the show. Though CNBLUE didn't invite any guests, they revealed their wish to collaborate with other singers. Earlier in Hong Kong, they said they wanted to work with Taiwan's top band Mayday. Looks like they have other artists in their wish list.

YH: Compared to which artist that we want to work with, it's good if we can collaborate with artists who are interested in us. JJ (Lin) has come to our concert. I think he's an awesome artist. If there's the opportunity, I'd like to collaborate with him in music.

Narration: Leader Yonghwa is a multi-faceted artist. He's been in some dramas, but he still loves music most. There's been news that he will release his first solo album this year. Wonder how the preparation work is going.

YH: I've beem working on the solo album, even with the drama ongoing. Up till now, more than half of the album is finished. So please have more patience anticipating. I'll have to talk too long describing the album style. What I can say is, I'm working slowly on it. Plus, it's an album conglomerating the work of multiple musicians.

PS  In case you need to know who's JJ Lin http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E6%9E%97%E4%BF%8A%E6%9D%B0

Articles