리뷰
by hajimari posted Jul 27, 2013
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 첨부

I attended at ZEPP tour in Sapporo on the 2nd day.

As you know,taking photo and recording during the concerts are strictly prohibited in any conserts in Japan.

I have felt sorry for foreign fans for a long time since we can't share those items.

I want to tell you that this live was totaly different from BM and Arena tour last year.

I can tell you that CN boys prepared a lot for this show. It was simple and there was no flashy lighting effect. 

There were 4 rock n roll music lovers on the stage playing happily and excitingly.

When Yonghwa forgot the lyric of 'Love Light' he burst into laughter with embarrased face even though he forced us to sing along. You can easily imagine his cute reaction, can't you?

(Lady) sounded much stronger than I thought. Yonghwa's way of singing was sexy and emotional.

(Time is over) I have grown stronger..
He made bicep in his right arm. Of course we screamed seeing it!!!  It doesn't matter if he has less muscle compare to the last year kkk.

Yonghwa used acoustic  guiter more often than any other consert.  It means that ZEPP tour is not the consert like jumping, dancing and screaming all the way through but it is happy, emotional, touching one.

Sorry for my poor expression. I would be happy if you could feel how the ZEPP went wel

l.  IMG_7303.JPG

Articles

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13