뉴스
by heich_ posted Jan 12, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
그룹 씨엔블루 정용화가 솔로 앨범 콜라보레이션 작업으로 만난 아티스트들로부터 극찬을 받았다. 

지난 7일과 11일, 12일에 콜라보레이션 가수로 각각 공개된 YDG와 버벌진트, 윤도현은 최근 정용화와의 작업 소감을 밝혔다. 

발매 직후 웨이보와 쿠고우, 시나닷컴 핫뮤직 등 중국 각종 차트를 휩쓸며 화제를 모은 선공개곡 ‘마일리지’를 함께 작업한 YDG는 “정용화가 작업한 MR을 듣자마자 연결고리가 형성되었다”며 작업 초반부터 형성된 남다른 케미를 자랑했다. 또 “정용화 이 친구 예사롭지 않다. 세계적으로 많은 팬들을 보유하고 있는 친구와 작업한다는 건 너무 감사한 일이고 너무 즐거웠다. 정용화가 장르를 넘어서서 뮤지션이라는 느낌을 받았다”는 작업 소감을 밝혔다. 

버벌진트는 “힙합 외적인 영역의 작곡을 한 건 이번이 두 번째인데 가슴 뛰는 도전이었다. 어깨가 축 늘어진 모두에게 해당될 수 있는 주제라 생각해서 ‘원기옥’이라는 노래 제목을 제안했는데 정용화가 흥미로워하며 그 자리에서 바로 수락한 점이 재미있었다”며 재치 있는 제목에 얽힌 비하인드 스토리를 공개했다. 이어 “비트를 받아서 1절과 후렴을 만들고 다시 정용화가 이어 받아 2절을 매끄럽게 완성해 주었을 때 공동작업의 진정한 맛을 느꼈다. 녹음 날, 스튜디오에서 내가 만든 멜로디 위에 추가적으로 내가 생각지 못한 코러스 라인까지 정교하게 만들어내는 모습에서 정용화는 음악을 잘 하는 미청년이라는 생각이 들었다”며 콜라보레이션 작업 소감을 밝혔다. 

국내 대표 록밴드 선후배 보컬리스트의 만남으로 화제를 모은 윤도현은 “평소 (정용화가 속한) 씨엔블루가 진정한 밴드로 성장하길 바랐던 선배 입장에서 도움이 될 수 있으면 좋을 것 같다는 마음에 기꺼이 참여하게 되었다”고 작업 계기를 밝혔다. 윤도현은 “평소 생각한대로 정용화는 음악을 정말 좋아하고 열정이 있는 친구였다. 자신의 꿈과 음악적 지향점을 위해 끊임없이 실행하고 노력하는 모습이 보기 좋았다”며 극찬을 아끼지 않았다. 또한 그는 “함께 작업한 ‘추억은 잔인하게’를 작업하며 정용화와 대한민국 남성 둘이 노래방에 가면 서로 얼굴을 마주보며 이 곡을 목청껏 듀엣하는 열풍을 일으켜보자고 했다”는 남다른 목표를 밝히기도 했다. 

정용화는 YDG, 버벌진트, 윤도현에 이어 13일 마지막 콜라보레이션 아티스트를 공개하며 20일 앨범의 전곡을 공개하고 본격적으로 솔로 활동에 돌입한다.

Trans)

Group CNBLUE’s Jung Yonghwa was praised highly by the artists who collaborated with him.

Revealed to be collaboration artists, YDG, Verbal Jint, and Yoon Do Hyun expressed their afterthoughts on working with Jung Yonghwa.

YDG, who worked on “Mileage” which swept the Chinese charts, said, “As soon as I listened to the MR that Jung Yonghwa had worked on, it formed connections in my head right away,” boasting the unusual chemistry that their collaboration had since the early stages. He added, “Jung Yonghwa is an extraordinary person. I’m so thankful that I get to work with someone who has so many fans worldwide. It was so much fun. I thought, Jung Yonghwa is a musician who has overcome genres.”

Verbal Jint remarked, “This was the second time I wrote something outside of hiphop, it was such a heart-beating challenge. I suggested the title “Spirit Bomb,” thinking that it would be applicable to all those whose shoulders are lagging from fatigue. It was exciting that JYH found it interesting and accepted it right away. I received the beat and wrote the first verse and the chorus, then Jung Yonghwa received that and completed the 2nd verse nicely. That’s when I really appreciated the co-producing process. On the day of recording, at the studio, he delicately made additional chorus lines that I hadn’t thought of. I thought, Jung Yonghwa is a beautiful young man who makes great music.”

Yoon Do Hyun, who gathered attention as this becomes an encounter between the senior and junior vocalists of Korea’s top bands, said, “As a sunbae who has always hoped for CNBLUE to grow into a true band, I thought it’d be great to give him a hand. Just like my impression, Jung Yonghwa was someone who really loves music and is passionate. It was good to see that he perseveres endlessly for his dreams and for his musical direction.” He continued, “As for the collaboration work, 'Cruel are the memories..’, we vowed to create a boom among Korean men so that they go to karaokes in duos and sing their hearts out with this song, facing each other.”

Jung Yonghwa announces his last collaboration artist on the 13th, following YDG, Verbal Jint, and Yoon Do Hyun. On the 20th, he releases all the tracks of his album and begins his promotion as a solo.

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/413784

Articles

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20