기타
by heich_ posted Apr 14, 2014
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
'아이돌 밴드'의 모범 사례, 씨엔블루가 선정한 추천음악들을 만나봅니다.
Let's meet the recommendations by CNBLUE, the model "idol band".

정용화가 선택한 첫 번째 앨범 : Bruno Mars의 [Doo-Wops & Hooligans]

2011년 발매된 브루노 마스의 첫 정규앨범. "'Just The Way You Are'를 듣고 결정적으로 브루노 마스를 깊이 좋아하게 됐다. MBC [황금어장 라디오스타]에서 이 노래를 불러드린 적이 있는데, 노랫말이 사랑스럽고, 멜로디도 그 사랑스러운 가사에 잘 어울린다. 특히 요즘 같은 봄날에 잘 어울리는 것 같다. 브루노 마스가 'Nothin' On You (Feat. Bruno Mars)'의 보컬로 알려지게 됐는데, 나도 그 노래를 통해 브루노 마스를 알게 됐지만, 'Just The Way You Are'가 내 마음 깊이 들어왔다. 노래를 매우 잘하고, 프로듀싱을 직접 다 하는, 닮고 싶은 음악인이다."

정용화가 선택한 다섯 번째 앨범 : Oasis의 [2집 (What`s The Story) Morning Glory]

"얼마 전 오아시스(Oasis) 어느 공연을 DVD로 보고 있는데, 'Don't Look Back In Anger'를 수만 관객이 '떼창'하는 모습에 소름이 돋았다. 밴드와 관객들이 어우러져 함께 노래하는 모습을 보면서 '노래의 힘'을 새삼 느꼈다. 사람들을 하나가 되게 하는 모습이 매우 좋았기 때문이다. 오아시스는 지금은 해체됐지만, 노래는 여전히 남아서 지금도 이렇게 전 세계 사람들을 열광시키고 있을 것이다. 오아시스의 음악을 모두 다 상당히 좋아하는데, 그날 DVD를 보면서 새삼 더 좋아졌다. 'Don't Look Back In Anger', 나도 모르게 그 '떼창'을 따라하고 있더라."

The first album selected by Jung Yonghwa: Bruno Mars [Doo-Wops & Hooligans]

This is the first full album by Bruno Mars, released in 2011. I came to deeply like Bruno Mars after listening to "Just The Way You Are". I've performed this song on MBC Radio Star as well. The lyrics are lovely and the melody also suits those lovely lyrics very nicely. It's especially well-suited for springtime, just like these days. Bruno Mars was known as the vocalist of "Nothin' On You", and although I also came to know him through that song, it's "Just The Way You Are" that struck deeply inside my heart. He's a very good singer and someone who does all the producing, a musician that I'd like to emulate.

The fifth album selected by Jung Yonghwa: Oasis [(What's the Story) Morning Glory]

I was watching the DVD of a concert by Oasis, and got goosebumps when tens of thousands of audience sang along to "Don't Look Back in Anger". Watching the band and the audience singing together in harmony, I realized the "power of music" once again. It was very nice to see how it united people as one. Although Oasis disbanded now, the music still remains to inspire people all over the world. I quite like all the music by Oasis, but I came to like them even more watching the DVD that day. "Don't Look Back in Anger", without realizing it, I was singing the song along with them.

출처: http://music.naver.com/todayMusic/index.nhn?startDate=20140414

Articles