단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
[한국대중음악상 선정위원단] 
김학선 - ★★★ 조금 더 시간을 두고 지켜보고 싶은 성장.
이민희 - ★★☆ 평이한 발라드를 밴드셋으로 연출하다.
김성환 - ★★☆ 자신들의 곡으로 음반 전체를 채운 성장은 바람직 하나 로킹한 트랙에서 좀 더 임팩트가 요구됨.
권석정 - ★★☆ 전곡을 자작곡으로 채운 야심한 앨범으로써 멜로디는 들리지만, 밴드의 특징적인 사운드는 들리지 않는다.
문정호 - ★★★ 외부 작곡가의 도움 없이 스스로의 힘으로 유행가 전선에 뛰어들 수 있는 경쟁력을 확보했다.

[오늘의 뮤직 네티즌 선정위원단] 
성윤규 - ★★☆ 안정적이거나 자가 복제 이거나. 자신만의 스타일이라 하기에도 너무 흔한 게 문제.
강길원 - ★★☆ 언제쯤 강박과도 같은 선명한 훅과 곡 구성의 속박에서 벗어날 수 있을까?
김다희 - ★★★ 노래는 좋지만 앞으로는 더 많은 사람들을 공감시킬 가사에 대한 고민이 좀 더 필요해 보인다.
윤해성 - ★★★☆ 대중과 밴드의 적절한 교섭, (메)이저씬 대표 밴드로 우뚝 서다.
한민세 - ★★★☆ 무슨 말인지는 몰라도 따라는 부르게 되네. 

Korean Music Awards Selection Committee
Kim Hakseon - ★★★ A growth that makes me want to pay attention to them in the long run.
Lee Minhee - ★★☆ Plain ballad expressed with a band set.
Kim Seonghwan - ★★☆  While the growth of filling an entire album with self-compositions is positive, more impact is required in rock tracks.
Kwon Seokjeong - ★★☆  An ambitious album all filled with self-compositions. Although melodies can be heard, not the signature sound of the band.
Mun Jeongho - ★★★ Without help from external composers, they've accomplished the competitive edge to take on the popular music battlefront on their own.

Today's Music Netizen Selection Committee
Seong Wungyu - ★★☆ Stability or self-duplication? The problem is, it's too common to call it their own style.
Kang Kilwon -  ★★☆ When can they escape the near-obsession with well-defined hooks and song structures?
Kim Dahee -  ★★★ The melodies are nice, but more effort seems necessary to gain wider sympathy through the lyrics.
Yoon Haeseong - ★★★☆ An apt compromise between the popular and the band. They now stand as the representative band in the major scene.
Han Minse - ★★★☆ Not sure if I understand the words, but they make me sing along.

http://music.naver.com/album/index.nhn?albumId=418201

Articles