리뷰
by heich_ posted Sep 06, 2013
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

이 앞에 나온 총론 발췌 부분도 꼭 읽어보세요. Please also read the excerpt from the overall intro review:

http://justjyh.com/xe/music/108370

씨엔블루(CNBlue)@Lake Stage
국내 어디에서도 초대받지 못한 씨엔블루가 정작 일본 뮤지션만 참가하는 이곳에서, 그것도 서브 스테이지에서 만나볼 수 있을 거라곤 꿈에도 생각 못했습니다. 그래도 분위기는 괜찮았어요. 다른 어떤 곳보다 여성 팬의 비율이 높았고 연예인 보듯 방문한 이들도 있었지만, 우연히 찾은 사람들의 발걸음을 붙잡아 놓는 것 또한 성공했으니까요. 차를 마시면서 “이거 맥주 아니에요. 차에요, 차. 그러면 이 차와 같은 느낌으로 가볼까요?!”라던지, “여러분 지금까지는 워밍업이에요. 오늘은 일도 없고, 사장님도 없고, 한껏 즐겨주세요!”라던지, 뭔가 뜬금없으면서도 분위기를 적절히 살리는 정용화의 일본어는 사람들의 이목을 집중시키는 임무를 완수했습니다. 'Where you are'로 시작, 'Let's go crazy'와 더불어 국내 발표곡인 'I'm sorry'와 'Coffee shop'을 한국어 버전 그대로 선보이는 등 다채로운 세트리스트로 즐거운 시간을 안겨줬어요. 마무리는 최근 발매된 싱글 'Lady'! 흥겨운 와중에서도 왠지 모를 미묘한 느낌이 머릿속을 떠나지 않았던 시간이기도 했습니다.

CNBLUE @ Lake Stage

I had never dreamed that I will meet CNBLUE, who was not invited anywhere in Korean festivals, here at the sub stage of a festival that only Japanese musicians participate. But the atmosphere was actually quite nice. Although they had higher ratio of female audience than anywhere else, and some looked like they were checking out celebrities, they succeeded in making them stay. Jung Yonghwa's Japanese comments, such as "This isn't beer, it's tea. Then shall we go like the feeling of this tea?!" while drinking tea or "Everyone, this was warm-up so far. There's no work today, no boss, so enjoy all you want!" were somewhat nonsensical yet very appropriately entertaining, successfully attracting people's attention. Starting with "Where you are", they went on to "Let's go crazy" and performed Korean releases like "I'm sorry" and "Coffee shop" as they are in Korean. The diverse set list presented quite a fun experience. It wrapped with the recently released single "Lady"! While I enjoyed it, I had an ambiguous feeling stuck in my mind throughout the show for some reason.

2013/09 황선업 Hwang Sunup (sunup.and.down16@gmail.com)

cr. http://www.izm.co.kr/contentRead.asp?idx=25190&bigcateidx=19&width=270&ctp=1&mtv=view&view_tp=1

Articles

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13