본문 바로가기
1501305409031.jpg

CNBLUE 4th mini Album [Re:BLUE]

씨엔블루가 10개월 만에 국내 발표하는 4번째 미니 앨범 [Re:BLUE]는 6곡 전곡 씨엔블루 자작곡으로 채워졌다. 타이틀곡 'I'm sorry'를 비롯, 'Coffee shop', '나란 남자', '라라라', 'Where you are'은 정용화 자작곡이며 '나 그대보다'는 이종현이 작곡했다. 특히 타이틀곡 'I'm sorry'는 세련되고 강렬한 모던 락 장르의 곡으로 씨엔블루의 색깔이 잘 드러나 있다. 씨엔블루가 심혈을 기울인 이번 음반에는 모던 락 외에도 팝 락, 디스코 락 등이 다양하게 수록되어 있다.

The 4th mini album to be released domestically in 10 months, all 6 tracks of Re:BLUE  are CNBLUE's self-compositions. Including the title track, "I'm sorry", "Coffee shop", "Naran namja", "Lalala", "Where you are" are written by Jung Yong Hwa and "Na Geudaeboda" is composed by Lee Jong Hyun. The title track "I'm sorry" is a trendy and powerful modern rock genre, that represents CNBLUE's color very well. This album, created with much hard effort by CNBLUE, includes diverse genres other than modern rock, such as pop rock and disco rock.

1502185413841.jpg

CNBLUE가 말하는 [Re:BLUE]

1613465842612.jpg

Track.1 I’m sorry

정용화 : 부담이 되었던 곡이다. 지금까지 해오던 스타일과 달라서 팬들이 좋아하실지 걱정하며 작업했던 곡이다. 팝적인 요소를 많이 넣으려고 노력했다. 정말 신경을 많이 썼다.

이종현 : 이건 비밀이지만 가사가 붙기 전 가이드일 때 sorry 부분이 종현이였다. I’m 종현~ I’m 종현~

강민혁 : 노래가 정말 마음에 들어서 어떻게 녹음을 할까 고민을 정말 많이 했다. 욕심이 컸던 만큼 아쉬움도 크지만 노래와 잘 어울리는 것 같아 다행이다. 녹음뿐만 아니라 자켓 뮤비 앨범제작 등 많은 부분에 참여 하면서 애착이 많이 가는 앨범이다.

이정신 : 우선 많은 다듬질을 하며 작업한 곡이다. 기존의 씨엔블루 타이틀 곡들과는 다른 느낌이고, 무엇보다 용화형의 곡이 타이틀곡으로 정해져서 기분이 매우 좋다. 매우!

JYH: It was a pressure to write this song. I was worried whether the fans would like it, because it's different from my usual style. I tried to include a lot of pop elements. I really put a lot of care into it.

LJH: This is a secret, but the guide lyrics the "sorry" part was "Jong Hyun." "I'm Jong Hyun~ I'm Jong Hyun~"

KMH: I really liked the song, so was quite concerned about how to record it. As high as the hopes were, there's much regret but I think it goes well with the song. We participated in not only the recording but also the booklet, music video and the production, so I'm very attached to this album.

LJS: First of all, this track was refined a lot over time. It has a different feel to it compared to previous title tracks by CNBLUE. More than anything, I'm very excited that Yonghwa hyung's song was chosen as the title track. VERY!

Track.2 Coffee Shop

정용화 : 커피숍에서 느낀 생각을 곡을 쓰기 시작했고, 그래서 굉장히 빨리 써진 곡이다. 처음에 곡을 썼을 때 멤버들이 듣고 굉장히 좋아해서 기뻤던 기억이 난다.

이종현 : 개인적으로 이번 앨범중 가장 좋아하는 곡이다. 기타리프가 돋보이며 공연이 즐거울 것 같은 곡이다.

강민혁 : 처음 용화 형의 가이드 버전을 듣자마자 ‘이건 대박이다’ 싶었다. 계속 귀와 입에 맴돌았다. 여러 진행상황이 궁금한 곡이기도 했다. ‘I’m sorry’ 만큼 이 노래도 정말 많은 사람들이 들어줬으면 하는 곡이다. 특히 라이브에서 여러 가지를 보여줄 수 있는 재미있는 곡이다.

이정신 :  커피숍은 리듬이 돋보이는 곡이고 기타리프가 인상적이다. 라이브가 기대되는 곡! 가사도 귀에 잘 들어오고 신나는 곡이다

JYH: I started writing the song from the inspiration I got at a cafe, so I wrote this very fast. When I first wrote the song, the members heard it and absolutely loved it. I remember how happy I was.

LJH: Personally, it's my favorite song of the album. The guitar riff stands out and I think the performance would be fun.

KMH: When I first heard YH hyung's guide version, I thought "This is daebak". It kept repeating in my ears and my lips. I was curious about the progress of this song. I want just as many people to listen to this as "I'm sorry". It's a fun song that we can really show much more at live performances.

LJS: Coffee shop's rhythm is outstanding and the guitar riffs are impressive. I'm looking forward to playing this live! The lyrics are catchy and it's an uplifting tune.

Track.3 나 그대보다

정용화 : 밝은 분위기이지만 헤어진 곡이라 특이했고, 멜로디가 사랑스러워 녹음할 때도 기분 좋았다. 사랑스럽게 노래하려 노력했다

이종현 : 날씨가 따뜻한 봄을 그리며 만든 노래이다. 좀 이른 감이 있지만 이 곡을 들으며 따뜻한 겨울을 보내셨으면 좋겠다.

강민혁 : 종현이형의 감미로운 멜로디와 감미로운 목소리가 돋보이는 곡이다.

이정신 : 감미로운 어쿠스틱 기타와 용화형과 종현이형의 음색이 잘 어울리는 곡이다. 가사와 곡 분위기가 상반된 가사가 매력있는 곡이다

JYH: It's interesting that it's an uplifitng song but a song about separation of lovers. The melody was lovely, it felt good while recording. I tried my best to sing in a lovely tone.

LJH: I wrote this song longing for the warm spring. It's a little early, but I hope you keep warm this winter listening to this song.

KMH: JH hyung's sweet melody and voice stand out in this song.

LJS: The sweet acoustic guitar and YH hyung and JH hyung's voice tone go well together in this song. The contrast between the lyrics and the vibe of the song gives its appeal.

Track.4 나란 남자

정용화 : ‘어장관리 당하는 남자’가 테마여서 재미있게 썼다. 편곡도 신디사이저같은 악기들이 많이 들어가 흥겹게 녹음하고 썼던 곡이다.

이종현 : 댄스적인 요소가 많이 들어가있다. 멜로디는 한국적이고 편곡은 세련됐다.

강민혁 : 개인적으로는 녹음할 때 미디드럼과 어쿠스틱 드럼과 녹음을 어떤 것으로 할지 많이 고민했던 곡이다.

이정신 : 반복 되는 후렴구가 인상적인 곡이다. 신디사이저가 정말 재밌게 어우러진다.

JYH: It was fun writing this song, as the theme was "a guy whose love interest is a tease". It was exciting to write and record this song, including varous instruments like the synthesizer for the arrangement.

LJH: Elements of dance tunes are prevalent in this song. The style of melody is Korean, and the arrangement is stylish.

KMH: Personally, I gave it much thought about whether to record with a midi or an acoustic drum. 

LJS: The repeating hook is quite memorable in this song. The usage of synthesizer is really interesting here.

Track.5 라라라

정용화 : 피아노로 처음에 쓰게 되었고 굉장히 아끼는 곡이어서 한국앨범에 들어가게 되어서 기쁘다. 설레는 마음으로 곡을 썼던 기억이 난다. 강한 느낌의 발라드 곡이다. 내가 좋아하는!

이종현 : 피아노소리가 아름답고 특히 후렴구 멜로디가 너무 좋다.

강민혁 : 처음부터 용화형이 친 피아노소리에 임펙트가 강했다. 부드럽고 감미로운 피아노소리에 반전되는 강한 드럼비트와 기타사운드가 매력인 곡이다. 가사중에 ‘라라라’ 부분은 직접적인 표현이 아니라 더 인상깊었다.

이정신 : 건반 편곡이 인상적이고 강한 느낌의 발라드 곡이다. 기타사운드와 베이스라인이 돋보이는 것이 매력적이다!

JYH: I started writing this song with the piano first. I have special affections for this song, so I'm happy this song is included in our Korean album. I remember being very excited while writing this song. It's a ballad song with a powerful vibe, the style I like!

LJH: The piano sound is beautiful, and I really like the hook.

KMH: From the start, the piano played by YH hyung had a huge impact. The strong drum beat and guitar in opposition to the soft and sweet piano is very appealing. In the lyrics, it was impressive that "lalala" was used as an indirect expression. 

LJS: With an impactful keyboard arrangment, this is a powerful ballad song. I love how the guitar sound and bass line are accentuated!

Track.6 Where You Are (English Ver.)

정용화 : 일본앨범에 먼저 실린 곡이고 오리콘 차트에서도 1위한 곡이어서 한국 앨범에도 꼭 넣고싶은 곡이었다. 못 들어 본 분들께 자랑하고싶다. 나의 곡이라고!

이종현 : 이 노랜 라이브가 제 맛이다. 공연장에서 꼭 들어 보셨으면 좋겠다.

강민혁 : 씨엔블루가 아끼는 곡중 하나이다. 첫 인트로가 인상적으로 듣는 이로 하여금 강한 인상을 남겨줄 수 있는 곡이다.

이정신 : 가사가 인상적이며 라이브에서 더 큰 빛을 발휘하는 곡, 락킹한 느낌이 강하고 인마이헤드에 이어 멤버 모두가 이번 앨범에 넣고 싶어해서 넣게 됐다.

JYH: This song was in our Japanese album first and it also ranked #1 on the Oricon Chart, so I really wanted to include this in our Korean album as well. I want to show it off to those who haven't heard it yet, that it's my composition.

LJH: This song is truly great in live. I wish you could hear it at our concert.

KMH: This is one of CNBLUE's favorite songs. The impressive intro leaves a strong impact to listeners.

LJS: The lyrics are very meaningful, and it shines so much brighter in live performances. It's got a very rock feel to it, and we included it in this album because all the members wanted to just like "In My Head".

출처 : http://www.ollehmusic.com/#/MusicBrunch/f_MusicBrunchView.asp?brunchid=746
  • 모모 2013.01.14 21:50
    지금까지 해오던 스타일과 달라서 팬들이 좋아하실지 걱정하며 작업했던 곡이다. 팝적인 요소를 많이 넣으려고 노력했다. 정말 신경을 많이 썼다.
    ..........이 말이 무슨 뜻인지 알것 같아요...
    좀 더 속깊은 인터뷰를 원하지만 이것마저도 정말 소중한 인터뷰라서 읽고 또 읽으면서 마음에 새기고 있습니다.
  • 옥토버 2013.01.14 23:45
    이런 인터뷰가 더 많았으면 좋겠어요...
  • mystarYH 2013.01.15 07:36
    곡에 대한 설명이 있는 인터뷰 너무 좋네요.
    저역시나 아임쏘리 얘기에 그렇구나^^ 했네요.
    개인적으로 라라라를 너무 좋아하는데 용화도 맘에 드나 봅니다 히히
  • strawberriesblues 2013.01.16 11:14
    Thank you thank you :)
  • chyu 2013.01.17 06:35
    Yonghwa, I'm sorry that even as a fan of yours, I underestimated you. The more I listen to the songs, the more I love them. The music is outstanding, there is a perfect balance between the "Korean" and "Western" style and as a result, it succeeds in appealing to both audiences. There are such intricacies in the songs, that it doesn't become boring or repetitive at all. Yonghwa's efforts are so evident, that I can now even see the difference between his 'Ear Fun' compositions and 'RE:BLUE' compositions. All I can say is that, he has excelled in showing CNBLUE's colour. Even though I can't see there being more room for improvements, I know Yonghwa will only improve. It makes me excited just thinking of how much more advanced he will be as a musician (his dream to reach No. 1 on the U.S. Billboard Chart doesn't seem so impossible now ^^). Jonghyun's composition is a beautiful addition to the album, like icing on the cake. I can't wait until Minhyuk and Jungshin make compositions too! Love CNBLUE :)

Thank you for translating, it's interesting to know the members thoughts and where the inspiration for the songs came from. Also, sorry for my essay-long comment, I didn't know where else to put my thoughts about the album, so sorry if my comment was kind of irrelevant lol

List of Articles
번호 분류 제목 날짜 조회 수 추천 수
333 인터뷰 201.02.02 Taiwan magazine Trendy Vol. 43 - CNBLUE Is Back 5 file 2013.02.05 51109 4
332 인터뷰 2013.02.13 MBC Music 쇼챔피언 Show Champion 6 2013.02.13 50779 3
331 인터뷰 mini 2012년 3월호 file 2012.10.04 44417 0
330 인터뷰 ray 2012년 1월호 file 2012.10.03 43308 0
329 인터뷰 STEADY 2012년 4월호 - CNBLUE한 순간(vol.2) "일본 여성은 어때?" file 2012.10.05 41030 0
328 인터뷰 mini 2012년 10월호 file 2012.10.06 40527 0
327 인터뷰 월간 EXILE 2012년 10월호 - 정용화&이종현 50문 50답 file 2012.10.06 39369 0
326 인터뷰 【E】 2013.01 Ceci 개인 인터뷰 Individual Interview 31 2012.12.17 15577 21
325 인터뷰 TV taro 2010년 12월호 file 2012.10.02 12834 0
324 인터뷰 대기실 인터뷰 Greenroom Interview 2013.01.25 KBS 뮤직뱅크 Music Bank 1 2013.01.25 11890 2
» 인터뷰 【E】올레 뮤직 /뮤직브런치 - 씨엔블루 RE:BLUE 이야기 Olleh Music/Music Brunch - About CNBLUE's RE:Blue 5 file 2013.01.14 10793 3
322 인터뷰 【E】[Naver Music] 정용화의 '내 마음의 휴식이 되어주는 음악' 4 file 2012.09.27 10677 3
321 인터뷰 【E】excite 싱글 Robot 인터뷰 6 file 2013.01.21 10524 8
320 인터뷰 자작곡 앨범 발표에 대한 인터뷰 Interview on Self-composed Album 2013.01.25 KBS 유희열의 스케치북 YHY’s Sketchbook 5 2013.01.26 10467 10
319 인터뷰 【E】[EMTG] 2013.04.26 (부분번역 partial trans) 4 file 2013.04.27 10366 7
318 인터뷰 GINZA 2012년 3월호 file 2012.10.04 9831 0
317 인터뷰 【E】excite MUSIC - 'Blind Love' - 용화 부분 Yonghwa Parts 4 2013.05.14 9708 6
316 인터뷰 haru*hana VOL.014 2012년 11/5호 - 본인들이 말하는 ALBUM [CODE NAME BLUE] 전곡 리뷰 file 2012.10.06 8090 0
315 인터뷰 [아시아투데이] 씨엔블루, ′Re:BLUE′ 비하인드 스토리 공개 ″심야 데이트 중 탄생한 곡?″ 2 2013.01.23 8061 0
314 인터뷰 Exclusive 'CNBlue' Concert Interview, Melbourne Australia 4 file 2013.06.07 7632 3
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next
/ 17