본문 바로가기
조회 수 2886 추천 수 7 댓글 0
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

(*녹음본은 healing_jyh님께서 제공 및 재업허가해주셨습니다^^ 감사드립니다! The recording was generously provided and permitted by healing_jyh)

네, 이번에 제가 들려드릴 아티스트는 제가 굉장히 좋아하는 여성 아티스트입니다, 네. Norah Jones..

제가 중학교 때 미국에 놀러간 적 있는데 그때 처음 알게 된 아티스트입니다. Norah Jones의 노래 중에 New York City라는 노래를 들려드릴텐데. 제가 지난 겨울에 뉴욕에 갔습니다. 그런데 굉장히 추웠어요. 굉장히 춥고 눈이 너무 많이 와서 정말 귀, 코 다 얼어가지고 너무 추웠던 기억이 있는데. 그때마다 그래도 따뜻한 히터안에서 뉴욕을 느끼기 위해서 들었던 Norah Jones의 New York City입니다. 이 곡을 만든, 같이 프로듀싱한.. 제가 얼마전에 또 Peter Malick이라는 분 작업실에 간 적 있는데, 작업실 자체가 굉장히 따뜻하고 좁아요. 좁은데 그 안에서 뭔가 레코딩을 다 하고 아.. 가서 보면서 굉장히 많이 배웠던 그런 시간이 있었습니다.

제가 좋아하는 아티스트 Peter Malick 프로듀서와 함께 한 Norah Jones.. New York City.. 뉴욕을 한 번 느껴보시죠.

(녹취 출처: http://25colored.tumblr.com/ 펌 허용 감사드립니다.)

The next artist I will introduce is a female artist that I really like, Norah Jones..

When I was in middle school, I went to the US. That's what I first got to know her. I'll be playing a song called "New York City" among Norah Jones' songs. 

Last winter, I went to New York. It was very cold. It was so cold and snowed so much. My ears and nose were all frozen, I remember it being so cold. I stayed inside with a warm heater though. That's when I listened to this song, "New York City" by Norah Jones. The one who wrote this, the one who produced this song...(is) Peter Malick. I went to his studio a while ago. It was a really cozy and small place. Though it was small, he did all the recordings in there. I learned so much during that time. 

"New York City" by an artist that I like, Norah Jones, with Producer Peter Malick. I hope you can feel New York.

"New York City"

I can't remember what I planned tomorrow

I can't remember when it's time to go

When I look in the mirror

Tracing lines with a pencil

I remember what came before

I wanted to think there was endless love

Until I saw the light dim in your eyes

In the dead of the night I found out

Sometimes there's love that won't survive

New York City

Such a beautiful disease

New York City

Such a beautiful,

Such a beautiful disease

Laura kept all her disappointments

Locked up in a box behind her closet door

She pulled the blinds and listened to the thunder

With no way out from the family store

We all told her things could get better

When you just say goodbye

I'll lay awake one more night

Caught in a vision I want to deny

And did I mention the note that I found

Taped to my locked front door

It talked about no regrets

As it slipped from my hand to the scuffed tile floor

I rode the train for hours on end

And watched the people pass me by

It could be that it has no end

Just an action junkie's lullaby

New York City

We were full of the stuff that every dream rested

As if floating on a lumpy pillow sky

Caught up in the whole illusion

That dreams never pass us by

Came to a tattoed conclusion

That the big one was knocking on the door

What started as a mass delusion

Would take me far from the place I adore

New York City

1. No Image

[Beat] 2014.10.13 정용화의 하루를 마감하는 음악들-오프닝 멘트 Opening lines (Trans)

(*녹음본은 healing_jyh님께서 제공 및 재업허가해주셨습니다^^ 감사드립니다! The recording was provided and permitted by healing_jyh) 여러분 안녕하세요, 정용화입니다. 요즘 날씨가 정말 좋죠? 특히 음악 듣기에 굉장히 좋은 날씨인 것 같습니다. 지금 ...
    Date2014.10.14 CategoryDJ Views3332 Votes10
    Read More
  2. No Image

[Beat] 2014.10.13 (1) Jamie Cullum - But for Now

(*녹음본은 healing_jyh님께서 제공 및 재업허가해주셨습니다^^ 감사드립니다! The recording was generously provided and permitted by healing_jyh) 첫번째 곡은 Jamie Cullum의 But for Now입니다. 얼마 전 저희 씨엔블루는 아시안 투어를 마쳤거든요. 태...
    Date2014.10.14 CategoryDJ Views3361 Votes10
    Read More
  3. No Image

[Beat] 2014.10.13 (2) Beady Eye - The Beat Goes On

(*녹음본은 healing_jyh님께서 제공 및 재업허가해주셨습니다^^ 감사드립니다! The recording was generously provided and permitted by healing_jyh) 네, 이번에 들려드릴 곡은 Beady Eye의 The Beat Goes On입니다. 영국밴드 Oasis, 네. 전설의 밴드. 제가...
    Date2014.10.14 CategoryDJ Views2608 Votes9
    Read More
  4. No Image

[Beat] 2014.10.13 (3) Jeff Beck - Cause We've Ended as Lovers

(*녹음본은 healing_jyh님께서 제공 및 재업허가해주셨습니다^^ 감사드립니다! The recording was generously provided and permitted by healing_jyh) 예. 이번에 들려드릴 곡은 Jeff Beck의 Cause We've Ended (as) Lovers. 아, 제목부터 어려운. Jeff Beck...
    Date2014.10.14 CategoryDJ Views2475 Votes8
    Read More
  5. No Image

[Beat] 2014.10.13 (4) Ramin Djawadi - Game of Thrones

(*녹음본은 healing_jyh님께서 제공 및 재업허가해주셨습니다^^ 감사드립니다! The recording was generously provided and permitted by healing_jyh) 네 이번에 또 들려드릴 곡은 Ramin Djawadi의 Game of Thrones인데요. 네, 발음이 굉장히 좋죠? 흐흐. 네...
    Date2014.10.14 CategoryDJ Views3180 Votes8
    Read More
  6. No Image

[Beat] 2014.10.13 (13) Norah Jones - New York City

(*녹음본은 healing_jyh님께서 제공 및 재업허가해주셨습니다^^ 감사드립니다! The recording was generously provided and permitted by healing_jyh) 네, 이번에 제가 들려드릴 아티스트는 제가 굉장히 좋아하는 여성 아티스트입니다, 네. Norah Jones.. 제...
    Date2014.10.16 CategoryDJ Views2886 Votes7
    Read More
  7. No Image

[Beat] 2014.10.13 (9) Bruno Mars - Show Me

(*녹음본은 healing_jyh님께서 제공 및 재업허가해주셨습니다^^ 감사드립니다! The recording was generously provided and permitted by healing_jyh) 네, 제가 굉장히 좋아하는 아티스트 Bruno Mars. 제가 또 지난번 내한 공연 때, 어떻게든 가고 싶어서 어...
    Date2014.10.15 CategoryDJ Views3128 Votes6
    Read More
  8. No Image

SPECIAL 봄날의 감성을 깨워줄 추천곡 CNBLUE가 추천하는 봄노래 플레이리스트

SPECIAL 봄날의 감성을 깨워줄 추천곡 CNBLUE가 추천하는 봄노래 플레이리스트 [용화's Choice] 1. CNBLUE [Can't Stop] 봄에 맞는 곡을 썼어요. 봄이면 가장 먼저 생각이 나는 노래입니다. 2. Sing Street [Drive It Like You Stole It] 영화 [싱 스트리트]의...
    Date2017.03.20 CategoryDJ Views1394 Votes6
    Read More
  9. No Image

[BEAT] 정용화가 직접 진행하는 beat 라디오! beat radio, DJed by Jung Yonghwa himself!

cr. BEAT packing Trans) The "beat" that awakens the energy! You're now listening to "beat" with CNBLUE's Jung Yonghwa.
    Date2014.10.12 CategoryDJ Views6233 Votes5
    Read More
  10. No Image

[Beat] 2014.10.13 (8) Keira Knightley - Lost Stars

(*녹음본은 healing_jyh님께서 제공 및 재업허가해주셨습니다^^ 감사드립니다! The recording was generously provided and permitted by healing_jyh) 네, 아.. 이번에도 비긴어게인의 OST인데, 제가 이렇게 말하니까 비긴어게인만 보는 사람같은데, 아무튼 ...
    Date2014.10.15 CategoryDJ Views2547 Votes5
    Read More
  11. No Image

[Beat] 2014.10.13 (5) Ramin Djawadi - The Children

(*녹음본은 healing_jyh님께서 제공 및 재업허가해주셨습니다^^ 감사드립니다! The recording was generously provided and permitted by healing_jyh) 다음곡도 왕좌의 게임의 테마곡입니다. 이번에 들려드릴 곡은 그… 왕좌의 게임 시즌4의 OST인데, 제가 뭐 ...
    Date2014.10.15 CategoryDJ Views2237 Votes5
    Read More
  12. No Image

[Beat] 2014.10.13 (12) Sam Ock - Love

(*녹음본은 healing_jyh님께서 제공 및 재업허가해주셨습니다^^ 감사드립니다! The recording was generously provided and permitted by healing_jyh) 네, 저도 곡을 쓰고 작곡 작사를 직접 하고 있는데요, 많은 싱어송라이터들의 음악을 들을 때, 음악적 영...
    Date2014.10.16 CategoryDJ Views3217 Votes5
    Read More
  13. No Image

[Beat] 2014.11.04 정용화의 당신의 힐링을 위한 음악-오프닝과 첫곡 Intro+ (1) Norah Jones - Don't Know Why

(*녹음본은 healing_jyh님께서 제공 및 재업허가해주셨습니다^^ 감사드립니다! The recording was generously provided and permitted by healing_jyh) 안녕하세요, emotional한 DJ, 씨엔블루의 정용화입니다. 지난 에피소드에서 여러분들께 소개해드린 제 인...
    Date2014.11.05 CategoryDJ Views3130 Votes5
    Read More
  14. No Image

[Beat] 2014.11.21 (1) Limp Bizkit (Feat. Lil Wayne) - Ready to Go

(*녹음본은 healing_jyh님께서 제공 및 재업허가해주셨습니다^^ 감사드립니다! The recording was generously provided and permitted by healing_jyh) 처음 소개해드릴 음악은, Limp Bizkit의 Ready to Go 입니다. 90년대 후반부터 핌프락 열풍을 불러일으킨...
    Date2014.11.22 CategoryDJ Views2691 Votes5
    Read More
  15. No Image

[Beat] 2014.11.21 (10) CNBLUE- Ryu Can Do It

(*녹음본은 healing_jyh님께서 제공 및 재업허가해주셨습니다^^ 감사드립니다! The recording was generously provided and permitted by healing_jyh) 마지막은 저희 곡으로 끝내려고 저희 곡을 준비해봤습니다. 이 곡의 원곡은 제 자작곡인 One Time입니다. ...
    Date2014.11.24 CategoryDJ Views2522 Votes5
    Read More
  16. No Image

[Beat] 2014.11.04 (2) Jeff Bernat - Call You Mine

(*녹음본은 healing_jyh님께서 제공 및 재업허가해주셨습니다^^ 감사드립니다! The recording was generously provided and permitted by healing_jyh) 가끔 연애를 하고 싶고, 가을, 가을이 왔다. 카~하는걸 느낄 때 어울리는 노래를 준비했습니다. Jeff Bern...
    Date2014.11.05 CategoryDJ Views3838 Votes4
    Read More
  17. No Image

[Beat] 2014.10.13 (6) Adam Levine - Lost Stars

(*녹음본은 healing_jyh님께서 제공 및 재업허가해주셨습니다^^ 감사드립니다! The recording was generously provided and permitted by healing_jyh) 음음, 네, 지금까지 제가 좋아하는 미드를,, 의 그런 음악들을 들려드렸다면 이번에는 제가 최근에 본 가...
    Date2014.10.15 CategoryDJ Views2653 Votes4
    Read More
  18. No Image

[Beat] 2014.10.13 (7) Keira Knightley - Tell Me If You Wanna Go Home

(*녹음본은 healing_jyh님께서 제공 및 재업허가해주셨습니다^^ 감사드립니다! The recording was generously provided and permitted by healing_jyh) 네, 이번에도 비긴어게인의 OST인데, 이번에는 여주인공 Keira Knightley의 Tell Me If You Wanna Go Home...
    Date2014.10.15 CategoryDJ Views3237 Votes4
    Read More
  19. No Image

[Beat] 2014.10.13 (10) Bruno Mars - Treasure

(*녹음본은 healing_jyh님께서 제공 및 재업허가해주셨습니다^^ 감사드립니다! The recording was generously provided and permitted by healing_jyh) 네, 이번에도 Bruno Mars의 노래인데 Treasure라는 노래입니다. Treasure라는 노래는 Bruno Mars 노래 중...
    Date2014.10.16 CategoryDJ Views2827 Votes4
    Read More
  20. No Image

[Beat] 2014.11.04 (5) Foo Fighters (feat. Norah Jones) - Virginia Moon

(*녹음본은 healing_jyh님께서 제공 및 재업허가해주셨습니다^^ 감사드립니다! The recording was generously provided and permitted by healing_jyh) 날씨가 요즘 굉장히 추워졌어요. 저는 사극을 찍고 있어서. 드라마를 찍고 있는데, '삼총사'라는 드라마를...
    Date2014.11.09 CategoryDJ Views2620 Votes4
    Read More
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 Next
/ 3