ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
오역/오타 지적환영합니다^^
펌은 하지 말아주세요.
Pls don't repost.

Track 01
Welcome to the Y's City
작사/작곡: 정용화

앨범의 도입부로써 앨범 전체의 이미지를 세팅하는 역할과 함께 The Moment로 이어지도록 분위기를 띄우는 중요한 곡입니다.
As the introduction to the album, it's an important track that sets the overall image of the record and warms up the mood leading up to "The Moment."

Track 02
The Moment
작사: 정용화
작곡: 정용화, Josef Melin

앨범의 중심이 되는 곡입니다. 입대 전부터 빅밴드와 재즈에 빠져있어서, 그런 분위기의 라이브 공연을 하면 어떨까 하는 생각으로 만들었습니다.
This is the centerpiece of the album. I've been into big band arrangements and jazz even before enlistment, so I wrote this thinking about performing such a live show. 

Track 03
Summer Night in Heaven
작곡: 정용화, Andreas Oberg, Andreas Weise, Aurelien Trigo

하와이를 주제로 "새로운 마음가짐으로 다시 내일부터 열심히 하자"는 느낌으로 썼습니다. 구상했던 작업을 제대 후 갔던 하와이에서 마무리한 곡입니다.
Based on the theme of Hawaii, I wrote this thinking, "Let's work hard again starting tomorrow with after resetting my mind." The vision I had for writing this song was completed in Hawaii.

Track 04
She Knows Everything
작곡: 정용화, Ashley, Hicklin, Willie Weeks, Sam McCarthy

"그녀는 나에 대해 모든 걸 알고 있어. 그러니, 쭉 곁에 있어 주면 좋겠어"라는 내용의 스트레이트한 러브송. 가사도 곡조도 정통 팝인 곡을 만들고 싶어서 썼습니다.
This is a straightforward love song that sings, "She knows everything about me, so I want her to always be by my side." I wrote this because I wanted a genuine pop song both lyrically and melodically.

Track 05
Jellyfish
작곡: 정용화, Magnus Funemyr, Carlos Okabe

"Jellyfish=나의 장래, 미래" 를 가리키며, "미래에 대한 불안을 가진 청년"이 주제입니다. 미래라는 건 알 수 없는 것이기에, 마치 해파리처럼 잡았을 때 쏘일지도 모릅니다. 인공적인 눈부신 빛의 대도시에 삼켜져 버리는 청년의 불안, 고민, 갈등을 그리고 있습니다.
"Jellyfish=my prospect, future." It's about a young person who is anxious about his future. As it's unknown what the future holds, you might be stung when you touch it, like a jellyfish. The song depicts the insecurity, anxiety, and conflict of a young man who's engulfed by a metropolis with blinding, artificial lights.

Track 06
Fire & Rain
작곡: 정용화, Lope & Kantola, Manus Funemyr

세상에 만연한, 견딜 수 없이 슬픈 뉴스를 '비'에 비유해 "빗속에서도 꺾이지 않고 앞을 향해, 결연히 함께 살아가자"는 메시지를 담았습니다. 듣는 분들께 힘이 될 수 있다면 좋겠습니다.
The pervasive, unbearably sad news in the world are likened to "rain," conveying the message of "let us continue to survive together resolutely, despite the rain." I wish it could be empowering.

Track 07
Melody

씨엔블루의 "Glory Days"나 "Book" 같은 곡을 솔로에도 넣고 싶어서, Starting Over Tour 직후에 만들었습니다. 그래서인지 깊은 감사의 마음이 담긴 곡인 것 같습니다. 투어 때 말했던 "끝내고 싶지 않아!"라는 말 그 자체를 가사로 썼습니다.
I wanted to have a solo song similar to "Glory Days" or "Book" from CNBLUE, so I wrote this right after the Starting Over tour. It reflects my deep gratitude. The lyrics represent what I said during the tour, that "I don't want this to end."

Track 08
Brothers
작사/작곡: 정용화

씨엔블루 멤버들에 대한 마음을 스트레이트하게 썼습니다.
I wrote how I feel about CNBLUE members in a candid way.

Track 09
Letter

인터뷰에서도 말했지만, 일본 복귀 스테이지의 첫 곡으로 정했던 곡. 만나지 못했던 2년이라는 시간을 이 잔잔한 곡처럼 서서히 채워가고 싶습니다.
As I've already said it in the interview, it's the first song that I decided to sing on the comeback stage in Japan. Just like this gentle mood of the song, I want to gradually catch up on the two years that we've been away.

Track 10
Livin' It Up
작곡: 정용화, Josef Melin

주제는 '크리스마스의 뉴욕'입니다 (웃음). 록펠러 센터의 거대한 크리스마스 트리 아래서 '멋진 만남'이라는 선물이 있을지도 몰라요!
The theme of this track is "New York on Christmas." (laughs) Under the giant Christmas tree at the Rockefeller Center, perhaps there's a gift of wonderful encounter waiting for you!

Articles

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20