by heich_ posted May 31, 2013
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

cr.akfnzh syj

If a picture is taken at a ski field, he's called a "handsome ski field guy", when he's acting, a "handsome actor", he's singing because he's a singer, but it makes him a "handsome idol".
Just by posting a selca, he's a "handsome guy".
Whatever he does, it ends with "handsome guy".
Do you think you're handsome? -YH: Uh...I admit it, I'm handsome.
The representative handsome guy in music industry, Jung Yonghwa!

The reason he's crowned as THE handsome guy--?
Kim Yongsung (plastic surgeon): Mr. JYH has gentle eyes, nose, lips, and jawline. He has the archetypical look of a favorable male face.

Perhaps due to this gentle image, his emotional, melodic, warm, and sweet gaze makes people's hearts beat. His healthy smile also brings out strongly positive impression from the public, earning him high points in charms (3.79-mass appeal). That impression leads to credibility, turning whatever he does into a hot topic. He also passes "broadcast appeal (3.6)"!

However, one factor seriously undermined this seemingly perfect person...that is, earrings.
Hong Sungmin (Professor of Physiognomy at School of Continuing Education, Ewha Univ.): Jung Yonghwa's face is very suitable as a leader. Especially, he has virtuous ears...
Monk Dae-il (Face reader): People like him shouldn't wear earrings. The moment he puts them on, the fortune dwindles for him...

YH: Why are you doing this to me? Isn't this too harsh?

Because of those earrings, his score plummets and the rank drops to 24 in physiognomy (3.00). (Far left: Somatology (3.33)) Jung Yonghwa had to remain at No.8 among Top Visual Idols.