?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

http://youtu.be/pMgI8WypWAw

3:00
What was your impression when you saw it youself?
-I kept thinking, why did I say that?... It was fun that every moment was "real"...
Why didn't I control myself? I was too...

(Background in Melbourne: When I saw that fans wrote "Come again", I was touched.
They must have thought they wanted to see us again from the bottom of their hearts.
It was so overwhelming..and that's why I want to keep doing this.)

3:54
Since it's a documentary, the cameras kept filming you. Weren't you distracted?
-At first, it was really distracting. It was little burdensome to film all of our real selves. But the longer it went on, we became used to it. Towards the end, we began to feel like we'll miss it a little.

5:18
I felt like this movie was a documentary about people who went to a foreign land with just a dream to do music, and achieved success.
-From certain perspectives, it may seem like we had no difficulties whatsoever and have always walked on succesful expressway. But this film shows that we did work hard (thus far).

6:05
It's a first world tour ever for a Korean band, how do you feel?
-It's really amazing even now. Since this will be aired in January, I'll say...this year, we'll go to New York, LA, and even South America...Even Mexico. It's such an honor. How can we go and meet our fans in many other countries? I think we're very fortunate.

7:16
Many members have also starred in dramas last year. How does it affect your musical activities?
-Many fans wish to see us in dramas, or acting. We hope to reciprocate those wishes. With such activities, we also learn many things. I think that expressing those things we learned on stage is a strength for us. As long as it does not interfere with the balance of our live music onstage, we hope to work hard and continue with (those activities).

8:40
CNBLUE will continue to work hard in 2014. Please support us.

Articles