뉴스

【E】홍서범·조갑경 부부 "씨엔블루 정용화, 사위로 삼고 싶다" HSB-CGG Couple: "We Want CNBLUE Jung Yong Hwa as our Son-In-Law"

by heich_ posted Jun 18, 2013
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
홍서범·조갑경 부부가 씨엔블루 정용화를 사위로 삼고 싶다고 깜짝 고백했다.

최근 진행된 新 가족 토크쇼 JTBC <유자식 상팔자> 녹화에서는 '나중에 커서 부모님을 모신다 VS 안 모신다'에 대한 주제로 토크가 벌어졌다.

이날 녹화에 참석한 홍서범과 조갑경의 둘째 딸 홍석희(17) 양이 "나는 부모님을 안 모시고 싶은데 남편이 같이 살자고 하면 모실 것"이라고 말해 홍서범 부부를 당황케 했다.
이에 홍서범 부부는 석희 양의 미래 남편감 자리를 두고 설전을 펼치다, "너 씨엔블루 정용화 좋아하잖아. 나중에 정용화랑 산다며?"며 딸의 팬심을 폭로했다.

낯빛이 붉어진 석희 양을 향해 홍서범은 "용화 성격이면 우리를 모신다고 할 것도 같다"고 말해 좌중을 폭소케 했다.

Hong Seobum-Cho Gapgyung couple confessed that they want to have CNBLUE's Jung Yonghwa as their son-in-law.

At the recording of the recent JTBC talkshow "Yujasik Sangpalja," there was a discussion on the topic, "Living vs. Not living with your parents after marriage."

The second daughter of HSB-CGG couple, Hong Sukhee (17) shocked her parents by saying "I don't want to live with them but I will if my husband says he wants to." The Hong couple then began to argue over who's a good candidate for her future husband. They ended up revealing the daughter's fangirling heart, "You like CNBLUE's Jung Yonghwa. You said you're gonna live with him?"

As Sukhee was blushing, HSB told her "I think with Yonghwa's personality, he might say he'd take care of us," to which the audience broke into laughter.

Articles

5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24