인터뷰

2014.01.28 BMPERU Press Conference 기자회견 (Trans)

by heich_ posted Jan 29, 2014
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
cr. doramaniaco

*Sorry I didn't get what the questions meant! Only translated their answers in Korean. 

YH: Good afternoon, CNBLUE. Hello, nice to meet you.

Q&A will begin now. We will answer the reporters' questions.

JS: We really regret that we couldn't meet the fans (at the airport). For the safety of the fans, we came out of the back door. It's very regrettable, and we're very thankful that you welcomed us here.

YH: Since I was little, my father often visited Peru. He likes Peru a lot. He would bring many rings and bracelets related to the Incas, so I always thought I wanted to come. When it was decided we're coming here this time, my father said it's such a nice place, enjoy it as much as possible. I'm very looking forward to today. 

Q. What are your plans after the tour?
MH: Once we're done with 2014 World Tour in North and South Americas, we'll release a new album in Korea. It's at the final stage of preparation for it. Promoting our new album successfully is the first plan of 2014.

MH: Yonghwa hyung wrote the song again. It's a very nice song, please highly anticipate it. 

JH: It's very cold in Korea, so it's nice to be at a warm place. I lived in Busan, which is near the ocean.  I'm very happy and looking forward to performing in front of the ocean. 

YH: First of all, thank you so many fans for welcoming us to Peru. Nowadays, it really seems like we don't have distance between countries, and it feels like we are one. From now on, I hope not just us but other K-pop artists could also perform in Peru. Thank you.

MH: I think we're fortunate to be able to perform at a place we've never visited before. We truly thank the Peruvian fans. Since we've come this far, we'll burn up all of our passion. Thank you. We also wish that our new song will be popular in Peru, on the opposite side of the globe.

Articles