?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

JUNG YONG HWA

Screen-shot-2014-10-21-at-10.04.18-PM-300x311.png

Episodes #7, 11, 17, 35, 36, 72, 73, 104, 127, 129, 186 (11 episodes).

The true veteran guest of Running Man, rocker and actor Jung Yong Hwa, has been on the show so many times, he’s considered part of the Running Man family (they call him Super Guest or Idol Ace).

He’s got a credit I’d frame on my wall (and Instagram), too: Jung Yong Hwa’s one of the few guests to have ever torn off Kim Jong Kook’s (aka the Tiger’s) name tag. He even dedicated the win to his parents; cute. Yong Hwa has the most wins (a total of seven) for any guest. 

Just watch him get his game face on:

Screen-shot-2014-10-21-at-10.46.41-PM-300x324.png

Favorite Moments:

Screen-shot-2014-10-23-at-12.13.20-AM-540x318.png

Episode #7: There was that picture-taking challenge. And Yong Hwa’s impromptu performance of “I’m a Loner” when Ji Suk Jin (aka Big Nose) and Haha stumbled upon a CNBLUE fan on the streets of Seoul. Sweet.

yong-hwa-collage-tear-540x361.jpg

Episode #127: This was the episode in which the aforementioned tearing of the Tiger’s name tag gloriously took place. Yong Hwa was teamed up with fellow CNBLUE member Lee Jong Hyun, Simon Dominic (Supreme Team), Lee Ki Kwang (BEAST), and Song Ji Hyo (Running Man cast).

cnblue-ep-collage-540x361.jpg

Episode #186: The entire CNBLUE quad appeared on the show (members had appeared on the show individually before), forming a particularly visually-friendly team onscreen.  Both CNBLUE and the Running Man camps (including guest, actress Shim Eun Kyung) recruited extra team members from the crowd, while Running Man teams struggled to get ogling CNBLUE fangirls to focus.

Final scoreboard for the toothy troubadour: 7 wins, 2 losses

(Back-to-back episodes resulting in accumulated win counted singly.) 

http://www.soompi.com/2014/11/01/the-veteran-guests-of-running-man/

Articles