• desyindrayani 2012.10.13 10:28
    Love this cf....
  • 모모 2012.10.13 10:39
    me too... 헤지스는 사랑입니다
  • klaritia 2014.11.18 17:54

coach_1 by klaritia

coach_2 by klaritia

coach_3 by klaritia
    PS.Found these videos from my disk. Think I got them from the official website back then. Are they giving advice about dating?
  • heich_ 2014.11.18 18:12
    Yes. First one is about confessing love, second one not showing yet, and third one about apologizing. I'll trans these in full tomorrow when I'm on a pc :)
  • Syne 2014.11.18 21:49

Oh, I had never seen these three vídeos. Thank you for sharing.

• heich_ 2014.11.19 10:18
    Trans) 
    1. Amateurs try to finish everything in a flash, while professionals go for the long-term strategy. Check in with her every day, so that she can't stand being without you for a day. When you confess your love, you should approach her slowly, one step at a time.
    Girl (Han Groo): I wasn't going to let this guy steal my heart. But he showed up every day, until he disappeared. I missed him so much, came to wonder about him.

2. You need a big present to celebrate the special day between you two. Prepare a present, but act like you don't know anything about it. Pop it out when it's almost time to go home. They say women love this kind of twist.
    Girl: This is why I love this guy. He's usually quiet and doesn't express his feelings, but he'd surprise me with such happiness. It makes me feel like the most loved person in this world.

3. Don't ask her why she's angry. Don't ask her what's wrong. Don't just simply say you're sorry. Resist (that will) for a day and wait. Let's wait it out until she's had a chance to vent with her emotions.
    Girl: I was never going to calm down, I was so angry. But he didn't say anything. I couldn't hold it any longer. I'm just gonna let it pass. I'm too nice, aren't I? 

^^;; 
  • klaritia 2014.11.19 10:54

Thank you.

Don't think they are exactly Yonghwa's own tips, but I just like his talking about such things. XD

• mystarYH 2014.11.19 10:23
    여기가 천국이네요
    다시 하나하나 보믄서 용화의 잔망과 사랑을 맘껏 느껴보겠으요ㅋㅋㅋ
  • angel 2014.11.19 10:53
    Tnx for sharing.Yong is so handsome...