?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

https://twitter.com/JYHeffect/status/1319952465731739649

Trans)

Dear all, hello. It's Jung Yonghwa.

Dear BOICE, it's been a while since I've written.

I'm writing to convey my honest thoughts to you about our renewal of contract and the new activities before the comeback after 3 years and 8 months.

Over the years, there were times of sadness and distress as I experienced the situation where several incidents happened, and I couldn't speak or act lightly as the leader.

The weight of the responsibility was immense for me to say out loud all the concerns I had in my head.

As I spent a whole year fiercely contemplating and thinking with the members, our families, FNC staff, and many acquaintances, 

I concluded that protecting CNBLUE and being together with BOICE again with that name and good music is the best I can do,

and decided that I will race again with a refreshed mindset through the renewal, while it may seem somewhat inadequate.

When I think of you, our fans' hearts, who must have been anxious, worrisome, and hurt, I'm always so grateful and sorry.

Some day, perhaps we can share all the concerns we couldn't confide in you with ease at this time.

Still, we CNBLUE are sincerely thankful to BOICE, who have always been heartwarming, believed in, and waited for us, despite the unnerving moments you must have had.

I won't forget this feeling, and I want to spend these new, happy days with you through various activities.

To the fans who have waited such a long time for us, what we can do to reciprocate is to continue making music no matter what, and to present our unchanged selves.

To us CNBLUE, it's a great strength to have BOICE who always have confidence in us and watch over us. It truly is.

I will continue to keep the promise to present my good self and always stay by your side.

• anonymous 2020.10.26 00:45
    Thank you ㅠㅠ
  • anonymous 2020.10.26 01:36
    Thank you for the translation. It must have been so difficult for him to write this message to us.
  • anonymous 2020.10.26 02:34
    Thank you!!
  • anonymous 2020.10.26 03:36
    “ The weight of the responsibility” He bears them with quiet strength and fortitude.
  • anonymous 2020.10.26 03:59
    Thank you so much, I only ever trust your translations. He writes so eloquently with such clarity and humility on such a difficult and sensitive situation.

1. [인별 IG] 11/5-12/4

2. [인별 IG] #나를사랑한스파이 #ost #휘파람

3. [트윗 Tweet] 여러분 안녕하세요 정용화입니다

4. [인별 IG] 하.. 진짜 이번에 진짜 좋아요ㅠ #masterpiece 

5. [인별 IG] 맛나지요

6. [인별 IG] 진심 역대급

7. [인별 IG] 머리 잘 자른듯!! 

8. [IG 인별] 안녕하세요 여러분 정용화입니다.

9. [인별 IG] 잘 부타케

10. [인라 IL] 2020.09.05

11. [인별 IG] #더패키지 촬영당시 비하인드 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 스텝분들

12. [인별 IG] 오랜만에 #심슨

13. [인별 IG} 추억여행

14. [인별 IG] 새친구

15. [인별 IG] 파견시절 당번걸린 시절

16. [트윗 Tweet] 최고최고

17. [인별 IG] 하와이 가고 싶으다

18. [트윗 Tweet] 기대합니다요

19. [인별 IG] 또 하고시푸다

20. [인별 IG] 쪼아요

Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 65 Next
/ 65