단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

cr. https://www.facebook.com/milkhk/videos/10155036522647269/

Trans)
Hello everyone, I'm Jung Yonghwa.

I don't have anything particular that I avoid, I mostly eat anything. I always eat local food whenever I go abroad.

The role I play is Paul Ahn. Coming from a Michelin-starred restaurant with a dream, I dream about establishing a Michelin-star restaurant in China as well. Over the course, I meet 'Sa Jungbong hyung' (Nic) and build friendship with him.

Not that I wanted to play a role of a chef, but I wanted to be good at cooking. I wondered if I would ever be proposed with a chef role, and it turned out to happen. I was attracted to how different the occupation was (from his own, singer/actor).

Until now, I really hadn't been interested in cooking. To prepare for the film, I practiced using a knife and watched many films. That's how I practiced.

(On filming) I expected there would be some differences (from Korean sets) but there really wasn't. All filming sets are pretty similar. This is my first film, and it was a very nice experience for me to have filmed in such a nice environment with great staff, director, and actors.

In 2017, my first film will be released, hope you love it a lot. Happy new year, please anticipate my activities onward. Thank you.

Articles

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21