인터뷰

【한】[결전식신 CUAS] Emperor Motion Pictures Wechat Interview - He says he wants to be ALL ROUND Jung Yong Hwa

by anonymous posted Feb 03, 2017
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

Q: If you could go back to your school days 12 years ago, what would you do? Would you still become an artist?

A” Yes. I would do music even if I could go back and start over. It would be even better if I could bring the experiences and thoughts I’ve gained all these years for that. I didn’t know anything. I was too young. I couldn’t do well even I wanted to. If only I could go back with my present state of mind, I’m sure I could have done much better.

Q: It seems girls have this particular image of JYH, who are like the roles you’ve portrayed in the romantic dramas.

A: Maybe it’s really because of the roles I played, but they have nothing resembling the real me. When I date, I will make my girl happy. I make jokes and so on. Though I’m emotional, I’m not the just watching behind her back and feeling sad kind.

Q: Any place you’ve travelled left you a great impression or you particularly want to visit?

A: My happiest travel experience was when I visited Seattle with my mom when I was in middle school. It was Christmas time and all the houses were decorated in various interesting ways, like it was a kind of competition. Once I went to a winery in Chile during the CNBLUE world tour. All the wines were free. The weather was so great and there were all these fine cuisines. I had such a great time. I would really like to visit Chile again. If I have time this year, I want to visit Europe starting from Venice in Italy. Maybe LA too.

Q When will YH turn away from work to play? Besides dramas, song writing, concerts and band activities, you’ve made a solo album and been MCs of shows. Your yearly schedules are always packed. Do you just work?

A: Because that is what I want! I hope there’s this adjective, all round, in front of my name. Wait, I want it to be “successful-in-every-sector Jung Yong Hwa”. I’m working with that goal in my mind.

Chinese to English translations by klaritia

http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/odUsMDP-Aw6_tjReWsZAxw

영>한 by heich_

Q. 12년전의 학창시절로 돌아갈 수 있다면 어떻게 하시겠어요? 그래도 연예인이 되고 싶은가요?

A. 네. 다시 돌아가서 처음부터 새로 시작한다고 해도 다시 음악을 할 것 같아요. 제가 지금까지 얻은 경험과 생각들을 다 가져갈 수 있으면 좋겠어요. 저는 아무것도 몰랐었거든요. 너무 어렸고, 하고 싶은 일도 잘 하지 못했었죠. 지금 상태로 돌아갈 수만 있다면, 분명히 더 잘 했을 것 같아요.

Q. 여성들은 정용화에 대해 특정한 이미지를 갖고 있는 것 같아요. 용화씨가 드라마에서 연기한 역할들이요.

A. 제가 연기한 역할들 때문일수도 있겠지만 현실의 저와는 전혀 비슷하지 않아요. 저는 연애할 때 여자친구를 즐겁고 재밌게 해주는 걸 좋아해요. 감성적이기는 하지만, 묵묵히 뒤에서 바라보며 힘들어하는 스타일은 아니죠.

Q. 여행을 가서 좋은 인상을 받았던 곳이나 가고 싶은 곳이 있나요?

A. 가장 행복했던 여행은 중학생 때, 어머니와 갔던 시애틀이에요 . 크리스마스 때였는데, 마치 경쟁하듯이 모든 집들이 다양하고 멋지게 꾸며져 있었어요. 한번은 씨엔블루 월드투어를 하면서 칠레에 있는 와이너리를 갔는데, 모든 와인이 공짜였어요. 날씨가 정말 좋았고 맛있는 음식이 아주 많았죠. 너무나 즐거운 시간을 보냈어요. 칠레에 다시 한번 가보고 싶네요. 올해 시간이 난다면, 이탈리아의 베네치아를 시작으로 유럽을 가 보고 싶어요. 아니면 LA요.

Q. 용화씨는 언제 쉬나요? 드라마 외에도 작곡, 콘서트, 등 밴드 활동도 하고, 솔로 앨범과 엠씨도 맡았는데요. 매년 굉장히 바쁜데, 어떻게 일만 하나요?

A. 제가 원하니까요! 제 이름 앞에 '만능'이라는 형용사가 있었으면 좋겠어요. 아니, "뭐든지 잘하는 정용화"로 할께요. 그걸 목표로 삼고 노력하고 있어요.

Articles

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20