단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

cr. Mingpao Daily

Trans)

정용화와의 합작은 어떠한가요?

사정봉: 언어의 문제가 있어 쉽지는 않지만, 그것 때문에 NG가 난 적은 없습니다. 열심히 배우려고 하고, 매력적인 배우와 함께해서 행운이고 정말 좋습니다.

How's working with JYH?

Nic Tse: It is a bit tough as there is a language barrier, but there hasn't been an NG because of it. I feel very fortunate this time to (work with) an actor so eager to learn and attractive. It's very nice.

JYH said how he likes to eat food. Can you cook?

Yonghwa: I was really poor at cooking. But for the movie, I learned the basic skills such as how to use the knife and decorate the plate. I've become really interested in cooking now, even after this is over, I will try to make delicious food. 

(on Nick) He's really good at cooking. I could feel that he really loves cooking, I had lots to learn from him.

+

[Trans] Earlier while filming Cook Up a Storm, Yonghwa said during the interview he did cut his fingers a bit. but now it is fine. Because of the movie, he learnt quite a bit of Chinese, asked about how is his Chinese level now, he put his thumbs up and said in Cantonese, "Very awesome!" He was also being praised by Nicholas Tse, " Really want to thank Jung Yong Hwa, because he did not make language become a barrier," And Bai Bing at the side also praised Yonghwa's acting skills is great, acting with eyes expression, she doesn't need to worry about forgetting the lines, "After acting with him for 3 days I was no longer worried, because his eyes expression is really awesome! Just by looking at his eyes expression I already know what to say."

역) 결전식신 촬영 중 진행된 인터뷰에서 정용화는 손가락을 살짝 베었다고 밝힌 적 있으나, 지금은 다 나았다고 한다. 영화를 찍으면서 중국어가 꽤 늘은 그에게 현재 중국어 수준이 어느정도인지 묻자, 엄지를 치켜들며 광동어로 "굉장히 잘해요!"라고. 사정봉도 그를 칭찬하며, "언어를 장벽이 되지 않게끔 해준 정용화에게 진심으로 고맙다."라고 전했다. 그 옆의 바이빙 역시 정용화의 연기력이 뛰어나다고 칭찬하며, 눈을 통한 표현으로 연기하기 때문에 대사를 잊을 걱정은 할 필요가 없었다고. "용화씨가 눈을 통해 표현하는 연기가 정말 뛰어나서, 그와 3일간 연기를 하고 난 뒤에는 더 이상 걱정되지 않았어요. 그의 눈을 보는 것만으로도 다음에 어떤 대사를 해야 할 지 알았거든요."

English trans cr. @w2ting from http://ent.163.com/16/0604/19/BOO7O9UL000300B1.html#p=BOO7KIKS00B50003

cr as tagged

CkHy-ffVEAA5pdl.jpgCkH37klVAAImO1l.jpg CkHy-flUYAEMDvU.jpg CkHy-ftUkAEiMcM.jpg

CkH37kfVEAAfPTj.jpgCkGJ9pQUkAEly0x.jpg

CkHcZ9WUgAINIp8.jpg CkHcY0AUoAAc6s9.jpg CkHHc_PUUAAeXeg.jpg CkHHdjLUoAAGV7e.jpg CkHHfduUUAE7kT2.jpg CkHHfdoVEAAwEeb.jpg CkHOtshUkAIT6yM.jpg

Articles

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20