뉴스

【E】정용화, '삼총사' 종영소감.."배우로서 한층 성장" JYH "TTM was an Opportunity to Grow as an Actor"

by heich_ posted Oct 30, 2014
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
배우 정용화가 tvN 일요드라마 '삼총사' 종영 소감을 전했다.

정용화는 "그동안 '삼총사'를 사랑해주신 시청자 여러분들께 정말 감사하다. 정용화를 내려놓고 박달향이라는 캐릭터 그 자체를 보여 드리기 위해서 많이 노력했지만 아쉬운 부분이 있다. 아쉬운 부분은 잘 기억해 두었다가 더 좋은 연기로 보답해 드리겠다"고 겸손함을 내비쳤다.

이어 "강원도 시골 무사인 박달향이 상경 후에 성장해 나가는 드라마 속 이야기처럼 개인적으로도 많은 것들을 배우면서 배우로서 한층 더 성장할 수 있게 된 계기였다. 이런 기회를 주신 감독님과 작가님께 감사드린다. 또한, 촬영 현장에서 밤낮으로 함께 고생한 동료 배우들과 스태프들께도 감사의 말씀을 전하고 싶다"고 전했다.

오는 11월 2일 종영을 앞두고 있는 '삼총사' 속 강원도 열혈 무사 박달향으로 분해 안방 극장에 웃음과 감동을 안기며 호평을 받은 정용화가 그동안 사랑을 보내준 시청자들에게 감사의 마음을 전한 것.

극 중 정용화는 '삼총사' 극의 중심에 놓인 박달향 역을 맡아 화려한 액션 연기는 물론 소현세자와 세자빈 사이에 얽힌 복잡한 감정 라인을 완벽하게 소화해내며 극의 몰입도를 높였다. 지난 26일 방송된 '삼총사' 11회에서는 아버지를 잃은 슬픔을 뜨거운 오열 연기로 표현해 시청자들의 안타까움을 자아냈다.

한편, 정용화 주연의 '삼총사' 최종회는 오는 11월 2일 오후 9시 20분 방송된다.

Trans)
Actor Jung Yonghwa expressed his thoughts at the end of tvn's Sunday drama "TTM".

Jung Yonghwa humbly remarked, "I truly thank the viewers who loved 'TTM' to this day. I tried very hard to lay myself down and show as much of the character Park Dalhyang itself, but I have my regrets. I will remember those parts well and reciprocate your support with better performances." 

He added, "As with the story of Park Dalhyang, a country warrior from Gangwon Province who matures upon reaching the capital, it was also an opportunity for me personally to learn many things and grow up another level as an actor. I thank the director and the writer for giving me such an opportunity. I also want to express gratitude to the colleague actors and the staff who struggled with me day and night at the set." 

With the season finale coming up on Nov. 2, Jung Yonghwa, who played the passionate warrior from Gangwon Province and brought about laughter and inspirations to those who watched, relayed his thanks to the viewers.

He played the central role of Park Dalhyang in the drama.  Jung perfectly brought to life the dashing action sequences and the complex emotions as he became entangled between the Crown Prince and the Princess, which amplified the concentration of the viewers. In last week's episode 11, he expressed the sorrow of losing his father with a climactic weeping performance, arousing sympathy from the audience.

The last episode of "TTM", headed by Jung Yonghwa, will be aired on Nov. 2 at 9:20 pm.

http://media.daum.net/entertain/drama/newsview?newsid=20141030100804959

Articles