본문 바로가기
조회 수 7665 추천 수 5 댓글 10
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

10월 26일, 일본에는 태풍으로 인한 비바람이 불었지만, 한국의 서울은 화창했다. 이 날, 씨엔블루의 정용화 주연 드라마 "미래의 선택" (KBS)의 촬영 현장 방문 및 팬미팅이 개최되었다. 약 290명이 참가, 촬영현장을 방문하고 용화의 인사가 이어진 1부와 토크쇼와 팬미팅으로 이루어진 2부, 총 2부 구성으로 이벤트가 진행되었다.

1부는 "미래의 선택' 촬영현장 방문부터 시작. 서울 시내를 벗어나 고속도로를 따라 남쪽으로 1시간 반. 교외에 위치한 산속에 공터와 창고들 뿐인 그 곳이 촬영현장이었다. 큰 창고 같은 건물이 3동, 그리고 관계자용 휴계소가 1동. 공터 한가운데 용화의 사진이 걸린 무대가 세팅되어 있었다.

창고 안에 만들어진 드라마 세트를 한바퀴 돈 후에, 공터에 마련된 무대 앞에 모여 용화의 등장을 기다렸다.

용화가 인사한다고 들었을 땐 잠깐 나와서 인사하는 게 끝일거라고 생각했었는데, MC가 등장. MC를 맡은 분은 FTISLAND와 CNBLUE의 이벤트에서 친숙한 김형대씨여서 기대가 높아졌다. 근처에 정차되어있던 하얀 밴에서 용화가 나오자 큰 함성이! 용화는 촬영을 마치고 급히 온 듯 한데, 입고 있던 의상이 어쩌면 "미래의 선택"의 세주 의상이었을지도 모르겠다. 드라마에서 세주가 언제나 입고 있는듯한 잠바에 블랙 진 차림이었다.

"드라마에 대한 이야기를 들어봅시다. 이번에 맡은 역은 어려운가요?" 라는 질문에, "이번 드라마에서는 재벌 3세 역인데요, 저에게 딱 맞아서 딱히 캐릭터를 만들어낼 필요는 없었어요." 라는 용화. 가볍게 유머러스한 모습에, 참가자들로부터 "어울려!"라는 반응이 날아왔다.

"평소엔 씨엔블루로서 멤버들과 4명인데, 오늘은 혼자서 하려니 어려운점은 없나요"라는 질문에는, "4명일때는 각자 말을 하니까 제 차례가 잘 돌아오지 않지만, 혼자일때는 제 차례가 오네요. 다른 멤버들은 개그센스가 없어서 제가 가장 인기있기는 하지만..."라는 대답이 웃음을 이끌어냈다.

촬영중 에피소드에 대해서는, "얼마 전 지방에 촬영하러 갔을 때 매니저가 운전해서 갔었는데요. 도중에 주유소에서 기름을 넣고 있을 때 뒤에서 들어오는 차가 함께 연기중인 이동건씨의 차였던 거예요. 저는 차를 알고 있어서 "이동건씨"하며 손을 흔들었어요. 그런데 반응이 없어서, 계속 손을 흔들며 이름을 불렀더니, 매니저가 "아는 사람이야?"라고 묻더라구요. 제가 차에서 내려서 그 쪽 차 앞으로 나가, 크게 손을 흔들었을 때였어요. "이동건씨 차잖아?"라고 말했더니, "아냐"라고 매니저가 말하는거예요. "에!?"라고 제가 그 차를 봤더니 무서운 아저씨가 내리길래, 저는 매니저에게 이렇게 말했죠. "도망가." 이렇게 깜박 혼동해버렸던 에피소드를 소개.

파란 하늘 아래 모인 참가자들을 웃게 만들었던 1부가 이렇게 끝났다. 용화는 타고 온 하얀 밴의 조수석에서 창문을 조금 열고 손을 흔들며, 먼저 서울시내로 돌아갔다.

제 2부 토크쇼 및 팬미팅은, 서울 시내의 강남에 있는 호텔로 장소를 옮겨 진행되었다.

용화는 1부때 입었던 의상과 다른 옷을 입고 등장. 이번에는 위쪽은 짙은 회색, 아래쪽은 청색으로 된 스웨터였다. 세주의 사복 설정일지도 모르겠다. 용화는 행사장 뒤에서 객석 중안의 통로를 지나 무대에 등장. MC는 1부때부터 계속 김형대씨가 맡았고 우선 토크쇼부터 시작했다.

MC: "연기는 어떻게 연습했나요?"
용화: 예전 '미남이시네요'나 '넌 내게 반했어' 때는, 제가 그 역할이 되려고 했었어요. 근데 이번에는 제 안에 있는 것을 이끌어내려 하고 있습니다. 그래서 캐릭터를 저와 비슷하게 만드는 느낌이예요.

MC: 아까도 말씀하셨지만, 재벌 3세라는 것도 본인 내면에서 이끌어내시나요?
용화: (이번엔 부끄러운 듯이) 네, 그래서 그다지 노력하지 않아도 그렇게 보이도록이요. 그래서 더 자연스럽게 역할에 맞아들어갈 수 있었네요.

MC: 이 다음은, 어떤 도전을 해보고 싶으신가요?
용화: 밴드도 하고, 버라이어티도 하고, 다양한 것들을 해보고 싶어요.

MC: 영화는 어떠신가요. 액션이라든가.
용화: 안 어울리지는 않나요? (객석으로부터 '보고싶어!'라는 목소리가 높아지자) 자, 해 볼까요? 만약 제안이 들어오면 꼭 해보겠습니다.

MC: 최근 어떤 곡을 자주 들으시나요?
용화: 오아시스의 곡들을 듣고 있어요. 그것도 라이브 DVD를 차로 이동할때 들어요. 라이브라고 하니, Zepp 도쿄 DVD가 발매되었는데, 씨엔블루, 잘하더라구요. 용화라는 사람 괜찮아요. 개인적으로 만나보고 싶은 사람이예요. 매력적이예요. 음. 성대모사는 못하겠지만. (용화의 이런 장난스런 농담에 객석 대폭소)

이어서, 참가자들이 사전에 적어둔 질문과 소원 카드를 박스로부터 랜덤으로 뽑아 용화가 답하는 코너.

<질문>
1. 4명이 생활할때 좋은 점과 그렇지 않은 점은?
2. 자신의 곡 가운데 가장 좋아하는 것은?
3. 어머니가 손수 만든 요리중 좋아하는 것은?

<소원>
1. 부산 사투리로 "엄마, 언제나 건강하세요"라고 말해주세요.
2. 한국에서 말하기 대회에 나가는데, 너무 떨리니까 응원해주세요.
3. 여기에 오려고 공항에서 오는 길에 교통사고가 나서 힘들어요. 격려해주세요.

질문과 소원 코너에서는, 위의 내용들이 뽑혔다.

첫번째 질문인 "4명이 생활할때 좋은 점과 그렇지 않은 점은?"에 대해서는 "그닥 없네요"라고 대답, 입을 열자마자 한 대답에 객석 대 폭소. 본인도 웃으면서 "장난이예요"라고 금방 정정하고, "돌아왔을때, 집에 누군가 있다는게 좋은 점이예요. 특히 정신이가 있으면 장난을 치거나 받거나 하구요. 반대로, 그렇지 않은 점은 푹 자기가 쉽지 않다는 점. 각자 방을 쓰지만 누군가 들어오거든요."라고 말했다.

또한, 자작곡 중 가장 좋아하는 곡에 대해서는, "어느 곡도 좋아요. 전부 다요. 무언가를 만들어본 적이 있는 사람이라면 알수 있을거라 생각해요."라고 대답했다.

"어머니가 손수 만든 요리중 좋아하는 것은?"이라는 질문에는, "두부를 작게 잘라서 후라이팬에 구워 간장을 뿌려먹는, 한국 가정식이요"라고 대답. 용화의 이 대답에 객석으로부터 "에~~!?"라는 불만섞인 목소리가 나오자, 용화도 의아한 모양. MC가 "다들 너무 간단하다고 하시는데요"라고 전하자, 더욱 곤란한 얼굴. "간단하지 않아요. 일반 간장이 아니라 직접 만든 소스랄까, 어머니의 맛이거든요" 라고, MC와 둘이서 필사적으로 보충설명을 했지만 결국 "육개장"으로 마무리.

그 중, 가장 분위기를 띄웠던 것은 부산 사투리로 "엄마, 언제나 건강하세요"라고 말하기. "하긴 하는데, 여러분 서울말과 부산 사투리의 차이를 아세요?"라던 용화. "억양이 달라요"라면서, 부산 사투리를 보여주었다. 한편, 갑자기 일본어에도 사투리가 있다는 흐름이 되어, 희귀한 용화의 오사카 사투리 연발. "혼마(진짜)", "오오키니(매우)"같은 오사카 사투리를 선보인 뒤, "멧챠 스키야넹(너무 좋아해)"에 엄청난 비명이 여기저기서 터져나왔다.

"이렇게 여러분께서 서울까지 와서 응원해주신 덕분에 이번 드라마 '미래의 선택'이 더욱 많이 알려질 것 같아요."라는 용화의 인사를 끝으로 팬미팅이 끝나고, 한명씩 악수와 20명이 1조로 모여 단체사진 촬영을 하는 것으로 하루에 걸친 이벤트가 종료. 용화는 "내일도 또 촬영이예요"라고 웃는 얼굴로 손을 흔들며 행사장을 뒤로 했다. 

KBS드라마 "미래의 선택"은 한국에서 매주 월.화요일에 방송중. 총 16화 예정으로, 12월 첫주까지 방송된다.

Oct 26. When there was stormy weather in Japan, it was a fine day in Seoul, Korea. CNBLUE Jung Yong Hwa met with fans for the KBS drama MHIYD. About 290 fans joined the event. The event was comprised of two parts: part 1 was location visit and greeting by Yonghwa, part 2 was talk show and fanmeeting.

The first part began with a tour of the MHIYD filming sets. They are located in a hilly area an hour and half car ride distance south of Seoul city. The sets were in three buildings and there was another building for resting of cast and crew. In the open area next to the buildings was placed a small stage with a big Yonghwa poster.

After visiting the filming sets inside the buildings, we waited for Yonghwa in front of the stage.

We thought it would be just a brief appearance, but an MC appeared. He's Kim Hyundai, who always hosts CNBLUE and FTI events. When Yonghwa came out from a white car that was parked not far away, the fans cheered loudly. Yonghwa came directly after filming. Maybe he was wearing the Park Seju clothes. He looked exactly the same as we see in the drama, wearing a loosely fit jacket and black jeans.

When asked "Tell us about the drama. Is the character this time difficult to play", Yonghwa jokingly replies, "I'm playing a third generation chaebol this time which is very similar to myself. I don't need to act at all."  The fans said it loud, "Very suitable indeed."

"You usually have activities with 4-membered CNBLUE, now you're doing this yourself. Do you think it's more difficult?" "When there are four of us, each of us takes turns to talk. Now I can just talk when I'm asked. Actually the others don't have much sense of humor, so I'm the most popular."

Yonghwa was also asked if there are interesting things that happened during filming. He said, "The other day, the manager drove me to the filming set. We stopped at the gas station. There's this car that came after us. Because I remembered it's Lee Donggun's car, I waved to the car but got no response. Then I called LDG's name and waved more. The manager asked if it's somebody I knew. I told him it's LDG's car, but he said it's not. I was like "huh?" and what happened next was a scary looking guy coming out of the car. I told my manager that we should run." As he finished with this interesting story, the fans all laughed out loud and it's the end of the first part of the event. Yonghwa sat on the seat next to the driver. He rowed down the car window and waved to the fans as he headed to Seoul.

The second part that comprised the talk show and fan meeting was held in a hotel in Gangnam, Seoul.

Yonghwa has changed. It's a sweater of two colors, the upper part grey and the lower blue. Maybe a Park Seju outfit too? Yonghwa entered the venue from the back passing the central aisle among the participants. The MC was also Kim Hyundai of part 1.

MC: What's your method improving acting skills?

YH: In YAB and HS times, I worked hard to make myself become the character. But now I try to reveal the side of me that fits the character instead. So it's like the character is coming towards me.

MC: Didn't you say earlier that the third generation chaebol is inside you?

YH: (Shyly) Right, I don't even have to try hard. There's this (chaebol) feel already. I just "get into" the character so smoothly.

MC: What do you want to challenge yourself next?

YH: I want to (continue with) the band and variety shows, as well as a lot of other things.

MC: How about movies? Action movies?
YH: Isn't that unsuitable? (From the fans, "So want to see!") Then I should try. If I get an offer, I will make sure to try it out.

MC: What songs are you listening to lately?
YH: Oasis. I listen to their live DVDs in the car too. Talking about live, isn't the Tokyo Zepp DVD out? That band called CNBLUE is great. That person called Jung Yong Hwa seems very good too. I really want to see him myself. He's very charming! Hmm . . . though I can't impersonate him. (Everybody laughed so much at Yonghwa's joke.)

<Questions>

1. The good and bad of four people living together?
2. The favorite among self-composed songs?
3. The favorite dish made my your mother?

<Wishes>
1. Say "Mother, please stay healthy!" in Busan dialect.
2. I have to give a speech at this event in Korea that I will attend. Please cheer for me.
3. On my way to the airport for this event, I had a little accident and my car was scratched. Please encourage me.

"Questions" and "Wishes" were drawn from cards written by participants.

For the first question "The good and bad of four people living together?", Yonghwa first replied there's none. His answer was met with a roar of laughter. He quickly added, "Just kidding." "It's best that when I go home, there are others, especially when Jungshin is around. I can make fun of him or ask him to do things for me. On the other hand, the bad is I can't sleep too deeply. Though I have my own room, someone tends to come in."

For the next question about his favorite among self-composed songs, he replied, "Each and every song, I love them all. I think anyone who has made something will understand."

Then the question: The favorite dish made my your mother? Yonghwa explained, "It's a Korean homemade dish. Cut the bean curds into small pieces. Fry them on a hot pan and then add soy sauce." The audience responded to Yonghwa's answer with "Huh~~??", expressing discontent. Yonghwa was puzzled. The MC explained, "They think it's too simple." But Yonghwa became even more puzzled. "It's not simple at all. It isn't a common sauce. It's self-made sauce, with Mother's flavor." The MC explained more (to us). Somehow the answer ended up with Yukgaejang.

Anyway, the "Mother, please stay healthy, in Busan dialect" part brought out most excitement. Yonghwa asked, "I can of course say it, but do you know the difference between Seoul dialect and Busan dialect? It's the difference in tones." He explained giving examples of Busan intonation. Then he suddenly mentioned Osaka dialect of Japanese. He even spoke much Japanese in Osaka dialect, like "Really" and "Thank you". When he said "I really like (you)", there were screams and cries from the audience.

"Thanks to your coming to Seoul to support me, the drama MHIYD will become a hotter topic." Yonghwa ended the fanmeeting with the above conclusion. He then shook hands with us one by one. The photo session of 20 pariticipants in groups was the very end of the event. Lastly, Yonghwa left waving and said with a smile, "I have filming tomorrow too."

KBS drama MHIYD airs on every Monday and Tuesday in Korea. There are 16 episodes scheduled, ending in the first week of December.

English translated by klaritia based on Japanese to Chinese translations by 郑容和黑花吧 & 郑容和微吧
Japanese to Korean and Minimal English cross-checking by heich

http://japanese.kpopstarz.com/articles/10437/20131031/cnblue-jung-yong-hwa-choice-of-future.htm

http://japanese.kpopstarz.com/articles/10438/20131031/cnblue-jung-yong-hwa-choice-of-future.htm

• klaritia 2013.10.31 15:15

Share some highlights of the interview

MC: What songs are you listening to lately?
    YH: Oasis. I listen to live DVDs in the car too. Talking about live, isn't the Tokyu Zepp DVD out? That band called CNBLUE is great. That person called Jung Yong Hwa seems very good too. I really want to see him myself. He's very charming!

MC: Didn't you say the third generation chaebol is inside you?
    YH: (Shy) Right, I don't even have to try hard. There's this (chaebol) feel already. I just "get into" the character so smoothly.

MC: What's your method improving acting skills?
    YH: In YAB and HS times, I made myself become the character. But now I try to reveal the side of me that fits the character instead. So it's like the character is coming towards me instead.

Based on Japanese to Chinese transaltions by kkaa960960

• idea 2013.10.31 15:27
    적절한 타임의 자뻑 센스!!ㅋㅋㅋ그런데 다 맞는 말....괜찮은 사람이고 매력이 넘치고 재밌기까지 하죠^^
  • mystarYH 2013.11.01 12:37
    자뻑 센스ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 근데 다 맞아요ㅋㅋ
  • Pearl 2013.10.31 16:47
    Thanks for the highlights, his replies are so funny, especially when he said this person called Jung Yong Hwa seems very good and is very charming...LOL.
  • littlelynn 2013.10.31 21:31
    LOL! Cheeky yong! Love his sense of humour.
  • musica 2013.10.31 22:29
    No wonder his acting comes through so natural this time. I always felt that the character of Seju was so close to that of Yong Hwa himself. And it is a character of an ideal man!
  • silvergate08 2013.10.31 22:36
    hahhah im not really surprised. although as i see him as a humble person but as a chaebol looks very natural for him because in real life he came from rich family and among the members he is pampered, respected in more higher level and a hyung.
  • mystarYH 2013.11.01 12:36
    아 어쩜 이리 센스가 넘치는지^^
    용화는 정말 사랑받아 마땅한ㅎㅎ
    번역 감사합니다.
  • s.jefferson 2013.11.01 23:40
    "the third generation chaebol is inside me"
    We fully understand and agree with him. He needs not be shy to describe this.
    He is just to cute!
  • brie 2013.11.03 20:41
    자작곡들 다 좋다는말 그리고 무얼 만들어본사람은 이해할거라는 말 .. 딱 와닿는 말이네요..

List of Articles
번호 분류 제목 날짜 조회 수 추천 수
37 리뷰 [삼총사 TTM] 정용화, 코믹-액션-멜로 ‘무한 변신 중’ Jung Yonghwa, Comedy-Action-Romance 'Infinite Transformations' 3 2014.09.06 1578 3
36 리뷰 [어저께TV] 정용화, '박달향' 맞춤옷 입었다 Jung Yonghwa wears "Park Dalhyang" like a perfect fit 3 2014.09.01 1686 3
35 리뷰 [삼총사 TTM] by Couch Kimchi - Ep.1 카우치 김치 1화 평 中 11 2014.08.21 2859 4
34 리뷰 [삼총사] 낭만을 품고 청춘이 해야 할 일 2014.08.20 1454 0
33 리뷰 [삼총사 TTM] 한 장으로 보는 삼총사 리뷰 1탄 Recap of ep.1 in a Page 2014.08.19 1293 1
32 리뷰 [삼총사 TTM] by Dramabeans - Ep.1 드라마빈 1화 평 中 2 2014.08.19 2947 3
31 리뷰 '삼총사', 정용화의 가능성을 봤다[첫방①] 2014.08.18 1252 2
30 리뷰 [삼총사 TTM] "귀공자, 잠시만 안녕"…'삼총사' 정용화의 출사표 1 2014.08.13 1561 3
29 리뷰 [Dramafever 드라마피버] 12 K-drama theme songs that will break your heart (in a good way) 2014.06.05 4126 2
28 리뷰 2013년 하반기 연기돌 결산 (남자) 4위- 정용화 2013 (2nd Half) Actor-dol Ranking- #4 Jung Yonghwa 12 2014.03.16 6562 4
27 리뷰 씨엔블루 반갑대이③ 4인 4색 필모그래피 탐구 1 2014.03.13 2966 1
26 리뷰 Dramabeans- Comment on Yonghwa's performance 드라마빈 연말결산 中 정용화 2 2013.12.19 6417 3
25 리뷰 MHIYD - comment 2013.12.06 3981 0
24 리뷰 연기돌 기사 중-"씨엔블루 정용화의 발견은 반갑다" "CNBLUE JYH is a Delightful Discovery" among actor-dols 4 2013.12.05 7958 10
23 리뷰 [어저께TV] '미래의선택' 정용화, 눈빛이 어쩜 그래요 1 2013.11.20 2880 0
22 리뷰 [어저께TV]시청자 외면 '미래의선택', 정용화 하나 건졌어요 2013.11.19 2612 0
21 리뷰 [어저께TV] '미래' 정용화, 사랑할 수밖에 없는 짝사랑남 Jung Yonghwa, the unrequited lover you can't help but love 4 2013.11.12 3943 4
20 리뷰 정용화 반전매력에 여심 들썩, 배려남부터 얼음장 보스까지 file 2013.11.10 2789 0
19 리뷰 미래의 선택, 그 중심엔 '세주앓이' 정용화가 있다 2013.11.06 2901 0
» 리뷰 【E】[미래의선택 MHIYD] 2013.10.26 팬미팅 후기 Fan report from Fanmeet 10 2013.10.31 7665 5
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 Next
/ 3