본문 바로가기
조회 수 1798 추천 수 5 댓글 5
아이유랑 굉장히 친하시잖아요? 진짜 얘기를 많이 들었어요. “그 친구는 천재다.”

아, 그리고 제가 용화씨 막 굉장히 fan까진 아니었는데 fan이 된 계기가 있어요. 아이유 콘서트에 갔는데, 그날 마침 게스트로 용화씨가 나오셨어요. 그날 건 제가 봤거든요. 근데, 그때 같이 갔던 제 친구도 그렇고, 그날 왔던 모든 사람들은 좀 용화씨를 사랑하게 된 것 같아요. 너무 재밌었었구요. 

You're very close to IU, right? I heard many things about you.
"He's a genius." (she would say)

Oh, and I wasn't a full-fledged fan before but there was an occasion that made me become a fan of yours. I went to IU's concert, and you were the guest that day. I saw that show. Including my friend who went with me, I think everyone who went to that show came to love you, Yonghwa-ssi. It was so much fun.

• silvergate08 2015.02.14 08:39
    another praise! most of them who saw him singing live become a fan afterwards :D
  • mystarYH 2015.02.14 09:09
    그날은 진짜 다 팬으로 만들만한 전설의 그날!!!
  • Pearl 2015.02.14 09:56
    If only more people get to see or know him in Korea, I'm sure he would be even more well loved. I always feel that because he is in a band, many people just exclude and not take notice of his band or his works. Through such collaborations or appearances with other artists, people at least get to know of him and witness his magic.
  • 온리용 2015.02.14 11:15
    유인나씨 개미지옥 빠지셨더라구요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • ta_yooong 2015.02.25 11:06
    I fell in love with him and his genius musicality that night myself. I repeated that audio listening to him and his voice and how he entertained the crowd again and again. The way he seamlessly merges his music with IU's was just pure genius!

1. 권광진, "음악뿐만 아니라 인생의 선배" Kwon Kwangjin "Sunbae in life"

2. BSN라디오 - 콘도아나운서 부도칸 감상 Radio Announcer Kondo's Budokan FA

3. Sophia 보컬 마츠오카 미츠루 씨의 부도칸 감상 Budokan impression by Matsuoka Mitsuru, vocal of Sophia

4. 씨엔블루 전 멤버 권광진 Former CNBLUE member, Kwon Kwangjin

5. 陈翔, TFBOYS - 음악풍운방 백스테이지 Yinyue Fengyunbang Backstage 2015.04.13

6. White 콘서트 후기 - miwaflower 2015.04.25

7. 사토 히로노스케 - 어쿠스틱 라이브 편곡 및 건반 Sato Hironosuke - OFD Acoustic Live, Arranger and Pianist

8. 삼시세끼 중 - 차승원 Cha Seungwon in Three Meals a Day 2015.03.20

9. TAKURO (guitar, GLAY) on 君を好きになってよかった - GLAY fanclub exclusive radio

Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next
/ 16