본문 바로가기
夢幻&真實之間-Cake的編輯工作隨筆

https://www.facebook.com/cakeonherwork/posts/759972684132116:0

(skipped)

也許是因為上次容和累到靈魂出竅的狀況把大家給嚇壞了!
這次在記者會上侃侃而談、活潑開朗又親切的容和,讓其他的記者們頻頻問我,他本來就這樣嗎?我笑著點點頭。是啊~從我第一次見到的時候,他就是這個樣子的。上次真的是個「意外」。

如果說~其他我訪問過的藝人之所以成功的原因,是因為他們很「努力」。那麼在鄭容和身上,除了努力之外,我看到的是他真心喜歡和享受著目前的工作,而那份 「真心喜歡的享受其中」就是讓人跌入鄭容和魅力的所在。而從他身上散發出來,樂在其中的幸福感,更是具有感染其他人的能力!雖然他說自己小時候從來沒有想 像過會有像現在這樣的工作和生活,就算直到現在,接受訪問的時候也都還是覺得既神奇又夢幻的。但是其實那天做完訪問之後,我一直很想告訴他:「容和啊~看 著這樣享受在工作中的你,也讓我覺得神奇又夢幻,而且從你身上得到了很大的鼓勵和勇氣,似乎找回了自己的初心。」

Maybe it was because Yonghwa was too tired last time. The reporters were shocked that it's like he's not focused in the press conference.

But he is very talkative at the press meet this time. The happy and sincere Yonghwa is back. The other reporters keep asking me if that is his usual self. I smile as I nod replying them. Right, since I met him the very first time, he has been like that. Last time was an "accident".

If you ask me why the other artists I've interviewed are successful, I will say because they are "hard working". As for Jung Yong Hwa, besides working hard, what I see is he sincerely likes and enjoy his work. And that "enjoying his work with his real heart" attitude makes one fall for Jung Yong Hwa's charm right away. That happiness that radiates from him can really influence the others watching him! He said he has never imagined he would have his present work and life when he was little, and told us how amazed and dreamy he felt being interviewed by me like that the other day. After that interview, I so wanted to tell him, "Yonghwa ya~ Looking at you enjoying your work so much, I feel amazed and dreamy too. And I've gained much encouragement and courage from you. Looks like my "first intention" came back to me too."

(skipped)

至於這張合照,本來想傳這張照片給我媽,告訴她~端午節是因為這位先生來台灣,所以我得工作沒辦法回家過節。但我怕她問我⋯⋯這位穿polo衫的議員是誰⋯⋯欸~不是我黑他⋯⋯大家摸著良心講⋯⋯是真的很像吧!雖然沒有這麼帥的議員就是了。

不過也因為拍攝這張照片,讓我意外發現了容議員的健身有成......咳~那就是另外一個故事~下次再告訴大家吧!

As for this photo, I was to send it to my mum to tell her the gentleman in the photo who came to Taiwan was the reason why I could not go home to celebrate Tuen Ng Festival with her. But then I was worried if she would ask who this assemblyman in polo shirt is... Ugh~ I don't mean to criticize his outfit... Be honest everyone... he really looks like an assemblyman! Though handsome assemblymen like him do not exist.

But just because of this photo, I discovered Assemblyman Yong has really worked hard exercising... Hmm, that's another story. Will tell you next time!

[English translation by klaritia]

지난번에는 용화가 너무 피곤했었던 것 같다. 당시 기자들은 기자회견에서 그가 집중하지 못하는 것을 보고 놀랐었다. 그러나 이번에 찾아온 그는 매우 말이 많았다. 예전의 행복하고 진심어린 용화로 돌아온 거다. 기자들은 이게 그의 평소 모습인지 묻는다. 나는 고개를 끄덕이며 그렇다고 대답하고 웃었다. 그래, 그를 처음 만났을 때부터 그는 이랬었지. 지난번은 그저 돌발적인 일이었어.

내가 이제까지 인터뷰한 다른 아티스트들이 왜 성공했는지를 묻는다면, 그들이 ‘성실해서’라고 답하겠다. 정용화의 경우에는, 성실함 외에도, 그가 자신의 일을 진심으로 좋아하고 즐긴다는 것이다. ‘진심으로 자신의 일을 좋아하는’ 바로 그 태도는 사람들로 하여금 정용화의 매력에 곧바로 빠지게 만든다. 그로부터 전해지는 행복한 기운은 그를 지켜보는 사람들에게 정말로 영향을 미치는 거다! 그는 어렸을 때 지금의 일과 삶을 가질 거라곤 전혀 상상하지 못했다고 했고, 나와 그렇게 인터뷰를 하는 것이 얼마나 놀랍고 꿈 꾸는 일 같은지 말해주었다. 그 인터뷰가 끝나고, 그에게 꼭 이렇게 말해주고 싶었다. “용화야~ 이처럼 너의 일을 좋아하는 너를 보면, 나도 놀랍고 꿈 꾸는 것 같아. 나 역시 너로부터 엄청난 응원과 용기를 얻었어. 나의 ‘초심’도 나에게 돌아온 것 처럼 말이야.”

(중략)

이 사진은, 우리 어머니에게 단오를 지내러 집에 가지 못하는 이유가 이 분이 대만에 왔기 때문이라고 알려드리기 위해 보내졌다. 그리곤 어머니가 이 폴로셔츠를 입은 국회의원이 누구냐고 물어보실까봐 걱정했다. 윽...그의 옷을 탓하려는 건 아니지만... 다들 솔직해지자. 그는 정말 국회의원같이 보인다! 물론 그처럼 잘생긴 국회의원은 없지만 말이다.

그렇지만 이 사진 덕에 나는 용의원이 정말 열심히 운동을 했다는 사실을 알아챘다. 음...그건 또 다른 이야기다. 다음에 알려드리겠다!

-출처: 대만 잡지 Trendy의 부편집장 페이스북

(역: heich_)

11863332_759972684132116_5328804806275935196_n.jpg  

• desy 2015.08.20 15:18
    thank you so much for the translation ♡
  • 노력하는천재JYH 2015.08.20 16:36
    국회의원이라니 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 용화가 이글을 봤으면 좋겠네요ㅎㅎ 정용화는 진짜다
  • 용바라기 2015.08.20 16:41
    용화씨는 주변 사람들에게 좋은 기운을 주는 사람임에 분명해요. 자기 일을 즐기면서도 열심히 하니 분명히 본인의 꿈인 자작곡으로 빌보드 1위를 할 거예요.
  • Pearl 2015.08.20 16:56
    Yong Hwa really gives off a positive vide and that positive vide rubs off on the people around him, no wonder people surrounding him also seem to be happy. I can imagine it must be very enjoyable working for him or around him. The chinese nick name given to him by the Chinese fans fit him so well - 郑能量 positive energy indeed!
  • YAT 2015.08.20 17:15
    Actually I find both the serious YH and the playful YH both so endearing. He's really a awesome fellow in all ways.
  • bluish2012 2015.08.20 22:28
    Thank you for the translation, kamsahabnida ^^
  • ClaudiaMarcela 2015.08.21 01:10
    He is unique, with much talent and incredible human being
  • deedee 2015.08.24 10:47
    yAS!!!!
  • 喜yonghwa 2015.08.28 14:59
    복습이 드문드문이라 이건 이제야 보네요...
    트렌디 인터뷰에서 질문에 애정이 흘러넘치던 이유가 여기 있었군요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

1. 홍달님 (선우정아님 매니저) HongDalnim (SWJA's manager)

2. 장근석, 오센 인터뷰 Jang Geunsuk interview on Osen 2016.01.08

3. Nell의 김종완(Kim Jong Wan)

4. 후루야 토오루 Furuya Tōru - 요요기 콘서트 후기 Yoyogi Account

5. 77的私密空间 (쾌락대본영 PD님 Director of Happy Camp) - #2

6. 77的私密空间 (쾌락대본영 PD님 Director of Happy Camp)

7. 2015.08.19 Taiwan Magazine TRENDY Deputy Chief Editor's Facebook 대만잡지 Trendy 부편집장 Facebook

8. 정해인, 스타포커스 인터뷰 Jung Haein, Star focus interview

9. 임준걸- 의리있고, 귀엽고, '萌'하다 JJ Lin - Loyal, Cute, and 'Meng'

Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next
/ 16