본문 바로가기
조회 수 1541 추천 수 10 댓글 12
@joe_rissei  

BSN近藤アナより伝言です。初めて観たヨンファソロ公演本当に本当に本当によかったです、ソロでパワーダウンを想像した私が馬鹿でした、一人でも存在感十分!原曲のメロディーをあまり崩さず忠実に丁寧に歌っていたのもよかったです、素晴らしかったです!との事です。

ヨンファ武道館公演では、私の前にSOPHIAの松岡充さんがいましたが、座ったままでも終始体を揺らし『静かにノリノリ』のご様子でした、曲が終わる度にしっかり拍手もしていました、ミュージシャンの先輩の鏡ですねとの事です。

ヨンファソロ公演、ダンサブルヨンファを見慣れない私はクスッとなってしました、ヨンファさん、お許し下さいとの事です。

ヨンファは『ソロで武道館の舞台に立てた事を誇りに思う、サポートメンバーも武道館の舞台に立てて光栄だと言っている』と言いました、やはり武道館は日本のロックの殿堂で特別です、武道館への敬意が日本人として嬉しかったですとの事です。

SOPHIAの松岡充さんの隣にヨンファ一家がいました、ヨンファはママにそっくりで驚きました、お兄様は冷静沈着、実直そうな方で、ヨンファの弾け方を見た御両親もうちの子たちは兄弟でこうも違うものかとお思いでしょうとの事です。#boice #CNBLUE

//

BSN 콘도아나운서로부터의 전언입니다. 처음 본 용화 솔로공연 정말로 정말로 정말로 좋았습니다. 솔로라 파워다운을 예상했던 제가 바보였어요. 혼자서도 존재감 충분! 원곡 멜로디를 많이 없애지 않고, 충실히 열심히 노래했던 것도 좋았습니다. 훌륭했습니다! 라고 하시네요.

용화 부도칸 공연에서, 제 앞에는 SOPHIA의 마츠오카 미츠루씨가 계셨는데, 앉은 채로도 시종 몸을 흔들며 ‘조용히 흔들흔들’하고 계셨어요. 곡이 끝나면 제대로 박수치고 있었네요. 뮤지션 선배의 귀감이군요.

용화 솔로 공연, 댄서블 용화가 낯선 저는 킥킥 하고 말았습니다. 용화씨, 용서해주세요.

용화는 “솔로로 부도칸 무대에 설 수 있어 자랑스럽고, 세션 분들도 부도칸 무대에 서게 되어 영광이라고 하십니다”고 합니다. 역시 부도칸은 일본 락의 전당이라 특별하죠. 부도칸에 대한 경의가 일본인으로서 기뻤습니다.

SOPHIA의 마츠오카 미츠루씨 옆에는 용화 가족분들이 계셨어요. 용화는 어머니를 그대로 빼닮아 놀랐습니다. 형님은 냉정침착, 올곧아보이는 분으로, 용화가 연주하는 모습을 보는 부모님은 우리 아이들은 형제가 이렇게나 다르구나 하고 생각하지 않을까 싶었어요.

Message from BSN's Announcer Kondo:

First time seeing Yonghwa's solo concert, it was really really really good. It was stupid of me to expect a "power-down" for solo. He has enough presence by himself! I liked that he didn't break down too much of the original melodies and sang fully and earnestly. It was terrific!

At Yonghwa's Budokan show: in front of me is Sophia's Matsuoka Mitsuru. Still sitting, he kept swaying from left to right, in a "quiet-shaky" way. After a song ends, he made sure to clap. Exemplar of a musician senior.

Yonghwa's solo concert. As I'm not so used to the "danceable Yonghwa," I ended up chuckling. Yonghwa-ssi, forgive me.

Yonghwa said, "I'm proud to be able to stand on the Budokan stage as a solo, and the session members also say it's an honor for them to stand here as well." Indeed, Budokan is the Japanese rock hall of fame, such a special place. His respect for Budokan made me happy as a Japanese.

Next to Sophia's Matsuoka Mitsuru was Yonghwa's family. Yonghwa resembled his mother exactly, I was shocked. The older brother seemed calm and composed, like an upright type. I wondered whether the parents, looking at Yonghwa's performance, thought how their children are so different.

• heich_ 2015.05.07 09:01

흔한_덕후의_콘감상.txtㅋㅋㅋ같아서 한참 키득거렸네요. 가족과 선배님 반응에 초미의 관심을 둠ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 콘도아나운서님 같이 달려요!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• 골든브릿지 2015.05.07 09:03
    ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 팬심에 버금가는 애정 ~~~ ^^ 감사감사 ~~!!
  • gardenofdarkness 2015.05.07 09:03
    "Yonghwa resembled his mother exactly, I was shocked" Awwwwwww <3 Loved the FA. Thx for the trans!!! Loved it!! ♡♥
  • Cherie 2015.05.07 09:27
    Thank you for trans^^
  • klaritia 2015.05.07 09:47
    "He has enough presence by himself." Glad to know this is known, finally. (We fans knew long ago, even before these solo activities.)
  • steelyhazel 2015.05.07 09:59
    In my mother's culture, boys who resemble their mothers are thought to be lucky. :))
  • mystarYH 2015.05.07 11:10
    ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ용화 엄마도 보고온 남덕후ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • soon0322 2015.05.07 11:33
    이건 우리 팬들 후기에서 볼수 있을 법한 내용입니다.이로써 콘도 아나운서님이 용용이 남팬임이 확실해 졌습니다.
  • silvergate08 2015.05.08 05:18
    hahahha sorry yonghwa im also chuckling whenever your dancing, but believe me i really like you ahahahha
  • deedee 2015.05.11 22:15
    dancing yonghwa=adorable... he looks so happy whenever he dances and I don't know what I'm feeling, torn between the secondhand embarrassment and pointing out that yeah, that's my bias and I'm so proud of him! Oh, you goofball you.
  • ta_yooong 2015.05.15 14:40
    I think there is more we still have to see in our dancing king than what he has let on so far! I just got this feeling, looking at some of his dancing movement and the fluidity of his hand waves our boy can truly dance.
  • Pearl 2015.05.18 18:55
    Thank you so much for sharing this FA and translating it. Our Yong Hwa has step by step broken down many bias/walls against his looks and have come out stronger and much loved. This radio announcer's comments on YH's dancing is so funny but he has made many good observations during the concert.

1. 홍달님 (선우정아님 매니저) HongDalnim (SWJA's manager)

2. 장근석, 오센 인터뷰 Jang Geunsuk interview on Osen 2016.01.08

3. Nell의 김종완(Kim Jong Wan)

4. 후루야 토오루 Furuya Tōru - 요요기 콘서트 후기 Yoyogi Account

5. 77的私密空间 (쾌락대본영 PD님 Director of Happy Camp) - #2

6. 77的私密空间 (쾌락대본영 PD님 Director of Happy Camp)

7. 2015.08.19 Taiwan Magazine TRENDY Deputy Chief Editor's Facebook 대만잡지 Trendy 부편집장 Facebook

8. 정해인, 스타포커스 인터뷰 Jung Haein, Star focus interview

9. 임준걸- 의리있고, 귀엽고, '萌'하다 JJ Lin - Loyal, Cute, and 'Meng'

Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next
/ 16