본문 바로가기
조회 수 3575 추천 수 3 댓글 6

cr. Sunny CherylsJYH

original video: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTYzOTUwMTkxMg==.html

용화선배는 어떤 선배인가?

찬희:

일단 용화 선배님께서 dob촬영때 많은 조언들을 저희에게 해주셨는데, 용화 선배님을 개인적으로 뵐 때는, 정말 최고입니다. 친절하시고 멋지시고 또 어쩔땐 진짜 재치있으시고 유쾌하시고 섹시하시기까지. 정말 대박인데. 용화 선배님께서는 인사할때 꼭 하이파이브를 저희한테 해주세요. 인사할때, "오! 주호야 왔어?" 이렇게 하이파이브를 해주시는데, 정말 진짜 멋지시고, 좋은 선배님 같습니다. 화이팅!

철민:

그때 조언을 많이 해주셨는데, 씨엔블루 선배님들께서... 특히 정용화 선배님께서는 보컬이 기둥인데 그걸 살려야 된다면서. 제스쳐 하나, 표정하나를 다 살릴 수 있으려면 자신감이 이만큼 차있어야 된다고 하셨거든요. 그런 자신감으로 아무리 팬 분들이, 관객분들이 없더라도 저 한 사람만은 내 팬으로 만들겠다는 그런 자신감. 그런것들, 그리고 언제나 유쾌하고 활동적인 모습들을 토대로 많이 배운 것 같습니다. 

How is Yonghwa to you as a sunbae?

Chani:

During the filming of dob, Yonghwa sunbaenim gave us many advices. Meeting Yonghwa sunbaenim personally, he's the best. He's nice, he's handsome, and also really witty, humorous, and even sexy. He's so daebak. When he says hi to us, he always high-fives with us. When he says hi, "Oh, Juho, what's up?" and would high-five like this. He's so suave, he's such a great sunbaenim. Hwaiting!

Chulmin:

CNBLUE sunbaenims gave us many advice back then...especially, Jung Yonghwa sunbaenim told us that the vocal is the pillar. To make each gesture and facial expression work, he said my confidence needs to be this big. With that kind of confidence, even if there aren't many fans/audience, I need to think "I'll turn at least that one person into my fan." I also learned a lot from how he always keeps himself cheerful and lively. 

• mystarYH 2016.07.11 23:49
    늘 한결같은 용화ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
    에펜씨 소속 후배들이 한결같이 가장 좋은 선배로 꼽는덴 다 이유가 있죠ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  • YAT 2016.07.12 00:00
    YongHwa is generous to share his singing-composing-acting-emceeing experience (being the first to try different things) and give helpful & useful advice to his dongsangs including cn members to shorten their learning curve. I hope they do not forget his kindness.
  • ish 2016.07.12 01:07
    I won't be suprised if they forget... That's how the world rolls... YH is too kind & too generous for this world. & that's why people love him. That's also why some people hate him; they have seen/experienced/benefited from his kindness, but for some, as they grow beyond that particular age of youthful ideologies, they can no longer 'digest' him. So they choose to avoid or worse, hate him or hurt him.
  • Pearl 2016.07.26 01:28
    What is amazing of him is that he gives useful and practical guidance bcos he has been there and done that, but without being all snooty about it. He's really such a nice sunbaenim.
  • cn용화 2016.07.26 14:04
    언제나 모두에게 자상한 용화...ㅠㅠ
  • justjyh 2016.07.26 16:30

cn용화님, 

죄송하지만 저희 가입약관에 따라 닉네임을 변경해주실 수 있으신지요?

"3. 가입시 실명, 정용화와 씨엔블루 멤버들, 타연예인 이름, 커플닉은 사용을 금합니다."

라는 약관이 있는데, 용화라는 이름을 닉에 섞어서 만드시는 경우는 가능하지만

cn용화라고만 되어있는 경우 혹시라도 혼란을 야기할 수 있어 부탁드립니다.

1. 업텐션 고결 Up10tion Kogyeol - Haru Hana 인터뷰

2. 밴드 녹스 - 먼데이프로젝트 아티스트인터뷰 Band Noxx - Monday Project's Artist Interview

3. 손윤수 - 밴드 라이브 매니아 관리자 Facebook Band Live Mania Admin

4. 이연희, 화장품 관련 행사 중 용화 언급 Lee Yeonhee Mentions Yonghwa at a Cosmestics Showcase

5. 골든핏 윤태식 대표/트레이너 Yoon Taesik, GoldenFit Gym Owner/Chief Trainer

6. 쾌락대본영 MC 우신 인터뷰 중 Happy Camp MC Wu Xin's interview

7. Neoz - 댄스/밴드팀이 말하는 용화선배 Dance/Band team talks about Yonghwa

8. 청담유펜치과 Chungdam UPenn Dental Clinic

9. 통역사 호닉첸씨 인스타 Interpreter Chan's IG

Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next
/ 16