본문 바로가기
타인의 시선
2017.01.31 14:52

신드롬맨 유정아 PD Yoo JungA PD of Syndrome Man

조회 수 2586 추천 수 3 댓글 8
'신드롬맨' 유정아 PD는 TV리포트에 "심리관찰 토크쇼를 할 때 (대중은) 연예인의 삶이 자신의 삶과 연관성이 없다고 생각한다. 하지만 그 삶 속에서 나랑 똑같은 생각을 하는 사람이 있구나 느끼는 포인트를 보여주고 싶었다. 그것에서 위로를 받을 수 있을 거라고 생각했다"고 말했다.

이어 "정용화 같은 경우는 성공한 가수지만 외부와 차단 돼서 대인관계도 단절했다. 많은 사람들이 가만히 있는 스스로를 초라하게 보는데 정용화도 그렇더라"고 회상했다.

유정아 PD는 "심층 인터뷰를 했을 때 정용화는 자신이 완벽해야된다는 생각을 갖고 있었다. 인간관계도 그 중 하나. 사람들을 만나면 좋은 사람이 되어야한다더라. 그것도 노력을 해야하는 것. 그걸 쉬고 싶을 때, 혼자 있을 때만 쉬는 시간이다. 그런 이야기를 듣다보니 인간적인 호감이 가더라. 정용화라는 사람에 대해 다시 보게 됐다"고 밝혔다.
(하략)

Trans)
Yoo JungA PD of 'Syndrome Man' told TV Report, "When a talk show observes celebrities' psyche, (the viewers) tend to think their own lives have nothing to do with the celebrities. But we wanted to show that even in their lives, some people think the same way as we do. In turn, (the viewers) could be consoled from watching it."

She added, "As for Jung Yonghwa's case, though he's a successful singer, he was disconnected from outside,  even cut off his personal relationships. Many people tend to consider themselves as pathetic when they're not doing anything by themselves, and Jung Yonghwa was the same."

Yoo reminisced, "When we did an in-depth interview, Jung Yonghwa thought that he needs to be perfect. It also applied to his personal relationships. He said that he has to be a good person when he meets other people. It's something he needs to put his effort into. And when he wants to rest from that, being alone is the only time that allows him to rest. Listening to such a story, it made me feel favorable toward Jung Yonghwa as a person. I had a renewed perspective on him."
(rest omitted)

cr. http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000942969
  • anonymous 2017.01.31 14:59
    Wow, that's a lot of pressure to be under, to feel like you have to be perfect all the time. I hope he's able to be a little easier onhimself somehow.
  • anonymous 2017.01.31 15:19
    I really love it that he wants to be a good person to others..but I hope he doesn't pressure himself..im the same so I get it that he sometimes need that alone time to bounce back w/full energy :)
  • anonymous 2017.01.31 18:40
    Just renewed love and support for him after watching the video. Hope he really am happy doing what he does and not be too hard on himself.
  • anonymous 2017.01.31 19:25
    짧은 시간내에 굉장히 잘 파악하셨단 느낌이 드네요... 완벽주의자라 스스로에 더 엄격한 사람.
  • anonymous 2017.01.31 21:41
    I am so proud of him to be so self-aware as a celebrity (pubic figure) to conduct himself well. He is already such a fine man being himself. Hope he won't think being perfect include tolerating the incompetence of fnc all the time.
  • anonymous 2017.01.31 22:47
    팬들은 잘알고 있었기에 더 맘이 아프죠‥ 저세계에서 상처받지않기를‥
  • anonymous 2017.02.01 00:37
    긍정의 아이콘 용화가 넘 힘들지 않았음 좋겠어요
  • anonymous 2017.02.01 06:46
    He is such à responsible celebrity making sure that he always shows a good image to everyone. But I do hope that he doesn't put too much pressure on himself and as a result, miss out on life. I wish him well.

1. Yuthana Boonorm, founder of bigmountain music festival 빅마운틴 뮤직 페스티벌 주최자

2. Justin Reinstein, 헷갈리게/It's You 공동작곡가 Co-composer/lyricist

3. 작사가 김이나님 인스타그램 Lyricist Kim Eana's IG

4. 정아름 뷰티 디렉터 Areum Jung, Beauty Director

5. 신드롬맨 유정아 PD Yoo JungA PD of Syndrome Man

6. Michelle Wai 배우 위시아 - 마카오 프로모션 인터뷰 중 Macau Promotion Interview

7. Dickson Yip - 잉황 영화 관계자 Emperor Motion Pictures

8. Vixx 켄 - 나홀로집에 감상 Ken on Home Alone

9. THEイナズマ戦隊 - 드러머 쿠보 히로유키 Drummer Kubo Hiroyuki

Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next
/ 16