본문 바로가기
조회 수 1560 추천 수 6 댓글 2

- 젊은 주인공 네 명(장근석, 박신혜, 정용화, 이홍기)과 연기한 첫 느낌은 어땠나요?

김인권 : 나이 차이는 좀 많이 나는데 아이들이 굉장히 밝고 좋아요. 첫째로 연기를 굉장히 잘해요. 저보다도 오히려 드라마를 잘 소화해내는 것 같고요. 캐릭터도 저보다 일찍 더 잘 잡았으니까요. 전 많이 헤맸는데. 이 아이들은 더 젊은 애들과 훨씬 가까우니까 네 명 연기 보면서 '아! 저렇게 연기해야 되겠구나' 하고 많이 배웠어요.

- 특히 어느 분에게요?

김인권 : 신우? 정용화 씨요.

- 그분은 신인 아니신가요?

김인권 : 네. 가장 순수하더라고요. 가장 때묻지 않고. 용화는 대본 그대로 순수하게 캐릭터를 받아들이는 입장이고, 해본 아이들은 그 전에 묻어 있는걸 바꾸는 상황이잖아요. 저 같은 경우도 바깥에 묻어 있는 걸 바꾸는 상황인데, 용화 같은 경우는 완전히 순수상태에서 이것만 받아들이는 상황이라 '아! 저렇게 드라마를 해석해야 되겠구나, 처음에 내가 조금은 게으르게 생각하지 않았나' 했어요. '이렇게 하면 되지 않겠어?' 하고 연기를 했는데 그게 아니더라고요.

-How was it filming with 4 young leads (Jang Geun Suk, Park Shin Hye, Jung Yong Hwa, Lee Hong Ki) for the first time?

Kim In Kwon
: Although we have quite an age difference, the kids are really cheerful and nice. First of all, they're very good at acting. I think they're even better than me at interpreting the drama. They developed their characters before I did, whereas I struggled for a while. Because they're a lot closer to the younger kids, I watched them acting and learned a lot, thinking "Ah, I need to act like that."

-Especially from whom?

KIK
: Shin Woo? Jung Yong Hwa.

-Isn't he a rookie?

KIK: Yes. He was the purest. He was the least contaminated. Yong Hwa was absorbing the character purely, as written in the script. Those who were experienced needed to change what they had before. I also had to change what I already have on the outside, but Yong Hwa was entirely pure and just needed to take this (role) in. So I thought, "Ah! I need to interpret the drama like him, maybe I was a little negligent from the start." I acted thinking, "This probably would work," but that wasn't it.

출처 Source : 디시뉴스
기사링크 Link: http://www.dcnews.in/dcnews/news/etc_list.php?code=succeed&id=16190

• ta_yooong 2014.06.06 07:10
    I am missing yongwha as an actor so bad right now!! It does not help that there's a perfectly good drama script for him to play and just waiting for him to say yes! I am thankful for this site for giving me a place to express all this emotional yearnings!!
  • neo 2014.06.06 12:15
    Good to hear when there is somebody actually acknowledge his talents

1. 2012.09.24 네이버연예 스타칼럼 by 이종현 Lee Jong Hyun

2. 2012.09.12 스타투데이 by 이정신 Lee Jung Shin

3. 2012.08.13 헤럴드경제 by 이종현 Lee Jong Hyun

4. 2012.07.13 bnt뉴스 by 주니엘 Juniel

5. 2012.07.10 엑스포츠뉴스 by 주니엘 Juniel

6. 2012.06.29 일간스포츠 by주니엘 Juniel

7. 2012년 Hanako 2월 23일 호 by 공태유와 이태강의 좌담 Roundtable with Gong Taeyu and Lee Taegang

8. 2012.02.07. 김재윤의 비하인드 by SBS 홍보팀 이일환씨 PR Dept. Lee Il Hwan

9. 2011. girl by 임세미 Im Se Mi (Bowoon)

Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next
/ 16