본문 바로가기
조회 수 2112 추천 수 8 댓글 4

윤하: 나의 라이벌-정용화?
토마스쿡: 막강 라이벌입니다. 씨엔블루, 정용화.

정용화씨께서 저를 선배로 생각하시지는 모르겠지만, 저는 강력한 라이벌이라고 생각하고. 일단은, 그동안 씨엔블루와 비슷한 느낌의 밴드가 가요계에 많았잖아요. 저는 그 모든 역사를 되짚어 봤을때 씨엔블루가 제일 괜찮은거 같아요. 제일 멋진거 같고.

방송에서 봤는데 라이브도 많이 하시더라구요. 그 전에는 그런 컨셉의 분들이 라이브를 많이 안하셨던 것 같아요. 씨엔블루는 라이브도 많이하고, 또 무엇보다 너무 잘생겼어요. 그러니까, 저도 남자지만, 티비에서 나오는걸 보면은, 참 잘생겼다. 어떻게 저렇게 잘생길수가 있나. 내가 음악을 듣는 팬이라면, 오, 정말 안 좋아할 수가 없겠다. 이해가 돼요. 씨엔블루가 왜 그렇게 핫한 이슈를 일으키고 인기를 받는지가 100% 납득이 가요.

너무 잘생기고, 노래도 너무 매번 열심히 하고, 항상 잘하려고 노력하는 그런 느낌이 들고, 너무 좋아요. 저는 정용화 반만 가자. 연기도 열심히 하시더라구요. 연기하는 모습은 많이는 못 봤는데, 무대에서 노래하는 모습. 좋아요.

Younha(MC): My rival--Jung Yong Hwa?

Thomas Cook: My ultimate rival. CNBLUE's Jung Yong Hwa.

I'm not sure if he'd consider me his senior, but I think he's a strong rival of mine. First of all, there have been many similar bands like CNBLUE in our music industry. Looking back the entire history of them, I think CNBLUE is the best. They're the coolest.

I saw them on TV and they often perform live, too. Before, those who had similar styles didn't perform live much. CNBLUE does live very often, and foremost, they're so good looking. I mean, I'm a guy, but when they're on TV, I think, "They're so good-looking. How can they be so good-looking?"  If I'm a music listener, there's no way I'm not a fan. I understand 100% why CNBLUE's such issue makers and are so popular.

So handsome, always sings very hard. I love how it feels like he always tries to do his best. I'd like to be half as good as Jung Yong Hwa. He seems to put much effort into acting too, although I didn't see him act as much as singing on stage. I like it.

• anne 2012.10.07 15:40
    OMG!!! Another small but interesting news or article about YongHwa that I missed and I bet most international fans missed. Thank you once again. I know I keep saying this but truly I am thankful to this blog site & the people behind this. You are spreading information and news about YongHwa to everyone. Truly appreciate your hardwork.
  • heich 2012.10.08 06:40
    It's our pleasure. Thank you for visiting the site! We'll try our best to keep adding more Eng materials. :)

This was such a pleasant surprise to me personally, because before launching his solo act as Thomas Cook, Jung Sun Yong(his real name) was/is a vocal/guitarist of My Aunt Mary, one of my favorite Korean bands. They are really a top notch pop/modern rock band in Korea. This made me so happy!
  • Pearl 2012.11.09 23:27
    Thank you for the translation. I just love it when I get to see other professional artists singing praises of Yong Hwa. Their assessment of him is so much more valuable, and makes me so proud to be his fan.
  • angel 2014.11.21 11:31
    Tnx for sharing.Nice to know that they recognized the real talented Yong.

1. 2012.09.24 네이버연예 스타칼럼 by 이종현 Lee Jong Hyun

2. 2012.09.12 스타투데이 by 이정신 Lee Jung Shin

3. 2012.08.13 헤럴드경제 by 이종현 Lee Jong Hyun

4. 2012.07.13 bnt뉴스 by 주니엘 Juniel

5. 2012.07.10 엑스포츠뉴스 by 주니엘 Juniel

6. 2012.06.29 일간스포츠 by주니엘 Juniel

7. 2012년 Hanako 2월 23일 호 by 공태유와 이태강의 좌담 Roundtable with Gong Taeyu and Lee Taegang

8. 2012.02.07. 김재윤의 비하인드 by SBS 홍보팀 이일환씨 PR Dept. Lee Il Hwan

9. 2011. girl by 임세미 Im Se Mi (Bowoon)

Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next
/ 16