본문 바로가기
타인의 시선
2013.12.19 16:50

(추가 New) 한채아 인터뷰 Han Chae-ah Interview

조회 수 1597 추천 수 10 댓글 9

“스태프와 연기자들 사이의 호흡은 정말 좋았어요. 정용화 씨는 모든 사람들을 흉내냈어요.(웃음) 정용화 씨 덕분에 촬영장 분위기가 초반에 많이 풀렸고, 그래서 모든 배우들과 재미있게 지냈어요"

"The harmony between staff and actors was great. JYH mimicked everyone (laughs). Thanks to JYH, the atmosphere on the set was much relaxed in the beginning, and it allowed all actors to have fun with one another."

http://reviewstar.hankooki.com/Article/ArticleView.php?WEB_GSNO=10160114

"촬영할 때 90%가 정용화와 붙는 신이었다. 정용화가 장난기가 많은 성격이라 카메라가 안 돌아갈 때 정말 장난을 많이 쳤다. 하지만 슛이 들어가면 확 바뀐다. 갑자기 박세주로 확 돌아가니까 나까지 집중하게 되더라. 정말 몰입도가 대단하다."

"정용화와 나이차 때문에 겪은 큰 어려움은 없었다. (중략) 사실 정용화가 나이보다 노안이다. 또 낯을 가리지 않는다. 그래서 편하게 촬영했다."

"90% of my scenes were with Jung Yonghwa. Since JYH has a very playful personality, he joked around a lot when the camera wasn't rolling. But when the filming began, he does a 180. When he makes that complete transformation into Park Seju, it made me concentrate even more. He has an excellent level of concentration."

"I didn't have a big difficulty due to the age gap with Jung Yonghwa...In fact, Jung Yonghwa looks older than his age. And he isn't shy with people, so it was comfortable to film (with him)."

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201312161811193410

씨엔블루 정용화와 호흡을 맞췄던 한채아는 저조했던 시청률에 구애 받지 않는 밝은 현장 분위기에서 즐겁게 촬영했다고 전했다.
"...또 정용화와는 항상 부딪히는 신이 있어 친하게 지냈다. 정용화는 활달하고 붙임성도 좋고, 까불까불한 성격이다. 그래서 모든 사람들이랑 친하게 지냈다."

HCA, who acted opposite CNBLUE's JYH, remarked that she enjoyed filming at the set as the lively atmosphere wasn't affected by low ratings.
"...Also, I always had scenes vis-a-vis JYH so we became close. JYH has a cheerful, friendly, and playful personality. So he was close with everyone."

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109749996

극 중 자신이 사랑했지만 운명의 장난으로 인연을 맺지 못한 정용화에 대해 물으니 입꼬리부터 올라간다.

"연하이긴 하지만 극중 상대역이어서 그런지 마냥 어린 동생 같지는 않아요. 현장에서 분위기도 잘 이끌어줘서 감독님이나 스태프들이 좋아하는 배우였죠. 시청률이 안 나온다는 것은 사실 힘 빠지는 일인 것은 맞지만 (정)용화가 현장을 밝게 해줘서 좋았죠. 기특한 친구예요. 하하"

As soon as asked about JYH, who she loved but could not be together because of the play on destiny, she smiled widely.

"Though he's younger than me, perhaps because he's my partner in the drama, he doesn't just seem like a little dongsaeng. He did a good job leading the on-set atmosphere, so he was an actor well liked by the PD and staff. Having low ratings does make it difficult, but it was great that Yonghwa livened the set. He's really commendable, haha."

http://news.sportsseoul.com/read/entertain/1290559.htm

• mystarYH 2013.12.25 12:06
    늘 한결같은 용화네요. 감독님 이하 스텝까지 사랑할 수 밖에 없는♡
    메이킹을 보니 용화와 코드도 좀 맞아보이시던데..친하게 지냈나봅니다 ㅎㅎ
  • littlelynn 2013.12.25 13:54
    She cannot stop complimenting him, hee hee! =)
  • bluish2012 2013.12.25 17:54
    he was an actor well liked by the PD and staff <<< Proud fans cheering
  • Pearl 2014.01.12 20:32
    It's important for him to be liked by the PDs and staff as hopefully they will think of him in their next hit drama and cast him in it (hopefully as the lead). HCA just loves our young man :)
  • nyn 2014.01.13 21:11
    Thank you Chaeah nuna keke
  • s.jefferson 2014.04.05 19:56
    Indeed, missed Park Se Ju a lot.
  • anne 2014.04.05 23:56
    I miss him. I miss Park SeJu.
  • jeana 2014.04.06 04:05
    knowing people around YH really likes him makes me feel so happy
  • elasticheart 2015.05.03 14:26
    Gost i really wanted these two characters to get together rather than with mirae keke

1. 안세하, 정용화 의리에 감동 An Seha, touched by Jung Yonghwa's friendship

2. 김병수 감독 - '삼총사' 제작발표회 Director Kim Byungsu - 'TTM' Press Conference

3. 장근석 오리콘스타일 vol.6 인터뷰 Jang Geunsuk, Oricon Style vol. 6 Interview

4. [Never Stop] Guitarist Taneda Hiroyuki 기타리스트 타네다히로유키

5. 이동건 Lee Donggun - 미래의 선택 스페셜 인터뷰 MHIYD Special Interview

6. 윤은혜 Yoon Eun Hye- 미래의 선택 스페셜 인터뷰 MHIYD Special Interview

7. 2014.06.01 아이유 IU (소극장 콘서트 게스트 토크 중 Small-theater Guest Talk)

8. AOA 2014.02.07 이소라의 가요광장 LSR's Music Square+추가 New

9. 2014.01.13 박경림-두시의 데이트 Park Kyungrim-Date at 2pm

Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next
/ 16