?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
이홍기씨는 어떻게 캐스팅하게 되었나요?

아이돌 가수 이야기라서, 실제 가수를 쓸려고 했습니다.
제작사 변경 후에는 후보가 없었는데, 영화를 보러 간 극장에서 우연히 FT아일랜드 CM을 보게 된거죠.
지금껏 FT아일랜드라는 그룹에 대해서 알지 못했는데, CM에서 노래하는 모습이 제가 그리고 있던 A.N.JELL 바로 그 자체더라구요.
그래서 바로 그쪽 소속사에 연락을 했죠.
그런데, 걔들 전부가 너무 어리더라구요.
사실, 홍작가는 A.N.JELL 멤버에 키 180cm이상되는 꽃미남을 원하고 있었거든요.
홍작가가 원하는 타입과는 조금 달랐죠.
하지만 오디션에서의 홍기가 무척 인상적이었습니다.
"꿈이 뭐야?"
라고 물었더니, "강남에 빌딩을 세우고 싶어요. 연기도 하고 싶구요, 감독님!"
라고 위세좋게 대답하더라구요.
그 대답이 마음에 들더군요.
게다가 홍기는 아역출신이라 연기경험이 있었기에, 더욱 좋았죠.
그리곤, "키 큰 애가 한명 더 있었으면 좋겠는데..."라고 했더니,
동석했던 그의 소속사무소 사장이 "아직 데뷔전이긴 한데, 멤버 전부가 키 180cm이상되는 그룹이 있어요" 라고 하면서,
용화가 있는 CNBLUE라는 밴드를 추천해 주더라구요.

그 중에서 용화를 뽑은 이유는?

용화 눈이 마음에 들었어요.
굉장히 좋은 인상을 받았죠.
게다가 용화와 홍기가 친하다는 걸 듣고, 바로 결정했죠.
이 드라마에서는 4명의 멤버가 굉장히 친해야만 했거든요.
청춘 드라마 같이 젊은 배우들이 모이면, 그룹이 형성되어서 트러블이 생기는 경우가 있어요.
전 그런게 정말 싫거든요.

처음으로 연기에 도전한 용화씨에게 어떤 걸 주문하셨나요?

신우라는 캐릭터 자체가 워낙 좋았기에, 누가 연기해도 히트할 거라 생각했어요.
용화에게 주문한 것은 "넌 근석이랑 어깨를 나란히 할만큼 깊이 연구할 필요가 있어.
시간이 얼마 없어서 힘들겠지만, 내가 제일 마음에 드는 그 눈빛을 잘 이용해서 연기해줬음 해"라고 강조했습니다.

How did you come to cast Mr. Lee Hong Ki?
As it's about idol singers, I wanted to cast actual singers.
After the production company changed, there was no candidate. At a movie theater, I saw FTIsland's commercial by chance. Until then, I didn't know about the group called FTIsland, but the way they were singing in the commercial was the exact A.N.JELL I had pictured.
So I contacted their agency right away, but all of them were too young. In fact, the writers wanted flower-boys who were over 180cm. They were a bit different from what they wanted.

Still, Hong Ki made quite an impression at the audition. I asked, "What's your dream?", and he boldly answered "I want to have a building in Gangnam. I want to act, too, director!" I liked that answer. All the better, he had experience as a child actor.

Then I said, "I'd like to cast one more, taller guy..." that's when their agency's CEO who was with us there suggested CNBLUE with Yong Hwa, saying "They haven't debuted yet, but there's a group with everyone over 180cm."

Why did you choose Yong Hwa among them?
I liked Yong Hwa's eyes.
I got a very good impression.
Then when I heard Yong Hwa and Hong Ki are close, I decided right away. Because in this drama, the four members had to be very close friends.
In these youth dramas, young people tend to form social groups and make trouble. I really don't like that.

What did you order Yong Hwa, who tried acting for the first time?

Since Shin Woo is such a great character, I thought anyone who plays him could be a star. I emphasized, "You need to analyze, almost neck-and-neck with Geun Suk. It's gonna be hard to do in a short time, but I want you to act with your eyes that I like so much."