이연희 - 더패키지 관련 인터뷰 중 Lee Yeonhee, during The Package interviews -2-

by anonymous posted Nov 22, 2017
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
이연희는 지난 21일 서울 모처의 한 카페에서 진행된 라운드 인터뷰에서 "정용화의 첫인상은 눈이 너무 예쁘더라"고 말문을 열었다.

그는 "눈이 여자보다 크다. 예쁘게 생겼다.(웃음) 그런데 성격은 완전 경상도 남자지 않나. 매력이 많구나 생각했다"며 "같이 작품을 하고 나서 더 팬이 됐다"고 밝혔다.

이어 "처음 만났을 때 솔직한 친구란 느낌이 들었다. ‘누나 팬이에요. 이상형이었어요’라고 말하더라. 내 날개를 펼쳐줘서 고마웠다"며 "나도 개인적으로 팬이었다고 했다. 좋은 감정을 많이 갖고 촬영했고 배려도 많았다"고 덧붙였다.

또한 이연희는 정용화가 극중 산마루와 비슷한 점이 있냐는 질문에 "역할을 잘 소화한 거 같다. 용화 씨도 좀 준비한 기간이 길지는 않았는데 마루 역할에 있어서 너무나 잘 어울리고 그 친구뿐만 아니라 모두가 현장에서 캐릭터대로 살았다"고 말했다.

During a round interview at a cafe in Seoul, Lee Yeonhee opened with the remark, "Jung Yonghwa's first impression was that his eyes were so beautiful." She added, "His eyes are bigger than women's, they look beautiful (laugh). But his personality is totally that of a Kyungsang Province man (very masculine). I thought he has many charms. I've become a bigger fan after working with him."

Lee continued, "When I first met him, I thought he was very honest. He told me, 'I'm your fan, you were my ideal type.' I was thankful that he opened my wings. I told him I was also his fan. We filmed having such good impressions and he was also very considerate."

To the question on whether JYH is similar to SMR in the drama, "I think he did a great job portraying the character. He didn't have a long time to prepare, but he fit the character to a T, and not only him but everyone lived as the characters on set."

http://star.fnnews.com/archives/507232

특히 이연희는 상대 배역을 연기한 정용화에 많은 고마움을 느꼈다고 했다. 그는 "사실 촬영에 들어가기 전에 대본도 이미 나와있는 상태였기 때문에 이야기도 많이 나눴다. 저는 이미 캐스팅이 된 상태에서 어떤 배우가 올까 걱정도 많이 됐는데, 촬영을 하면서 정용화는 음악적인 감각도 뛰어나지만 배우로서도 굉장히 좋다고 느꼈다. 현장에선 늘 밝고 배우들과 함께 하고 말도 끊임없이 하는데 캐릭터에 대한 준비를 굉장히 많이 해온다. 용화가 마루 역할을 해줘서 너무나 고맙다"고 말했다.

Especially, LYH said she was very grateful to JYH who played her partner. "In fact, we discussed much because the script was out before we started filming. I was already cast, so I was quite concerned about who will be my partner. As we filmed, though he's also musically talented, I felt that he's excellent as an actor as well. On set, he's always cheerful, talks endlessly with the actors, and also prepares so much for his character. I'm very thankful that Yonghwa played Maroo."

http://www.asiatoday.co.kr/view.php?key=20171121001355139#land2