본문 바로가기

*추가사항 Added* ♣♣♣제27회 용데이 이벤트 27th Yongday Event♣♣♣

by justjyh posted Jun 02, 2015

추가: 중복 후보 선정과 중복 투표도 가능합니다.

Added: You may nominate more than one song, and vote for more than one song.

안녕하세요, 저스트정용화입니다.

Dear members of justJYH,

6월 22일 27회 용데이를 앞두고, 회원분들과 함께 용데이를 즐겁게 보낼만한 두 가지 이벤트를 진행하려고 합니다.

To celebrate the upcoming 27th YongDay, June 22, we wish to hold two events.

1. 가장 좋아하는 곡 뽑기! Choosing Our Favorite Song!

지난 Cancam 2015년 6월호 인터뷰(http://justjyh.com/xe/more/250466 ) 중, 용화씨는 이런 질문을 한 적이 있죠!

Q. 팬들에게 물어보고 싶은게 있다면?
-용화: 물어보고 싶은 것… 어떻게 하지…. 알았다~ CNBLUE의 곡 중, 어떤 곡을 가장 좋아하는지 물어보고 싶어요. 

어떤 곡이 가장 많을까. 어디선가 집계하면 재미있을 것 같네요.

그 ‘어디선가’를 저스트가 맡도록 하겠습니다~^^

Yonghwa asked the following question in the June 2015 issue of Cancam:

Q. What do you want to ask your fans?
-What do I wanna ask my fans…what to do…I got it~ 
Among CNBLUE’s songs, I wanna ask which song they like the most. 
I wonder which song would be chosen the most? It’d be fun to survey that somewhere.

So, justJYH will be that "somewhere."

참여방법:

1. 선정대상

이 곳은 ‘저스트정용화’이므로, 정용화가 작곡, 작사, 혹은 편곡에 참여했거나, 외부 작곡가의 곡이라도 곡의 대부분을 정용화가 부른 곡 중에서 골라주셔야 합니다.

(예: 바보를 위한 노래, 넌 내게 반했어 등)

정용화 솔로앨범, CNBLUE 앨범, 그 외 디싱 및 OST도 대상에 포함됩니다.

2. 선정기간

워낙 곡들이 많기 때문에, 6월 9일까지 우선 댓글로 후보를 추린 뒤에 6월 22일까지 최종 투표를 진행하는 방식으로 하겠습니다.

3. 선정방법

이 글에 댓글곡명과 그 곡을 뽑은 이유를 적어주세요.

이미 한번 나온 곡의 경우, 해당 댓글에 '이 댓글을' - ‘추천’을 눌러주시면 추천수가 많은 순서대로 후보에 들게 됩니다.

chchun.png

겹친 경우 그 곡을 뽑은 이유를 대댓글로 달아주셔도 됩니다. (후보는 대댓글이 아닌 추천수로만 정해집니다)

추가: 중복 후보 선정과 중복 투표도 가능합니다.

간단한 이벤트로, 

22일에 최종 선정되는 저스트정용화가 뽑은 ‘가장 좋아하는 정용화의 곡’을 가장 처음 선정하신 분에게는 저스트에서 준비한 소정의 선물을 드립니다.

How to Participate:

1. Nomination Range: 

Since this is “justJYH”, you must choose among the songs that Jung Yonghwa has composed, written, arranged, or, in the case of a song written by someone else, the majority of the song has to be sung by Yonghwa. (example: A song for a fool, You’ve fallen for me)

You can select from Jung Yonghwa’s solo album, CNBLUE’s albums, and other digital singles and drama OSTs.

2. Voting period:

Since there are so many songs, we will first take nominations until June 9th and vote among them to finalize the winner by June 22

3. How to nominate:

Please nominate by writing the song’s title and why you choose it as a comment under this post. 

If your favorite song is already nominated, please recommend the comment by clicking “I want” and selecting “recommend”.

recomm.png

You may add your reason for picking that song by replying to the initial comment. (final nominations will be determined only according to the number of recommendations, not the number of replies)

Added: You may nominate more than one song, and vote for more than one song.

In the end, to the first person who nominated the grand winner of "justJYH’s favorite song by Jung Yonghwa" on June 22, a small gift will be prepared from the admins.

2. ‘27years’ 뮤직비디오 Music Video

기억나시나요~?

작년 용데이에 맞춰 만들었던 ‘Ryu Can Do It’ 가사비디오에 이어, 올해에는 정용화 첫 솔로앨범 곡 가운데 가장 자신의 이야기를 진솔히 담은 ‘27years’ 뮤직비디오를 만들고자 합니다.

지난번과 마찬가지로, 회원분들 가운데 신청자를 모아 따로 작업한 뒤 6월 22일 당일 공개할 예정입니다.

참여를 원하시는 분은 6월 6일까지 justjungyonghwa@gmail.com으로 이메일을 통해 신청해주세요.

제목에 [27years] (아이디) 형식으로 적어주시면 됩니다.

그럼, 다같이 멋진 용데이를 준비해볼까요?^^

Do you remember our lyric video from last year?

Following “Ryu Can Do It”, we’d like to create a music video for “27 years,” the song that Yonghwa identifies the most with in his first solo album. 

Same as last year, we will take volunteers and work on it together privately, then reveal it on June 22nd.

If you would like to participate, please send an email to justjungyonghwa@gmail.com by June 6th. 

Please put “[27years] justJYH id” in your subject.

Shall we prepare one fine YongDay together? :)

• ish 2015.06.02 19:35

Song : Because I Miss You 그리워서
    Reasons : Everything about this song is perfect. Although it's pretty hard to define what a 'good' song is, I think this song is as close as you get to a 'good' song; It reaches out and touches your heart even if you do not understand a single Korean word, which was the case with me. When I first listened to this song, I knew almost nothing about Yong hwa except that he was in YAB; But his music and the emotion that he poured into singing this song touched somewhere deep down my heart; and I realized that I hadn't listened to such good music in a long time. It woke up something within me, something that has been neglected, left behind and forgotten for so long- that feeling of love! It felt so serene, so perfect and so beautiful.

• yongyongjii 2015.06.02 20:28

Song nomination: One Fine Day 어느 멋진 날
    Jung Yonghwa may have had many hits prior to One Fine Day, but as a Yonghwa fan, this song is most important to me because it marks his very successful introduction to the world as just Jung Yonghwa, the soloist. He broke all expectations debuting with a ballad, he wowed everyone with his versatility in OFD concert tour. That "oh, oh, oh" ending strains to the song rings in my mind daily. One Fine Day is a song that Jung Yonghwa and his fans can justifiably be very proud of :)

• steelyhazel 2015.06.06 12:47
    This song changed my opinion of the ballads. I'm usually not a big fan of the genre.
  • glutz 2015.06.02 22:28
    Song: Because I Miss You
    This is a hard choice since there are so many songs that Yonghwa has written that touches me to the core but I decided to go with this one because it was through his beautifully haunting melody and soul-rending voice and that I was first captured by Yonghwa. I read an old interview recently how this song was written by Yonghwa when his boss (Mr Han) went to the restroom and he even made a quick recording of it (though not the final version). Yonghwa really focused on the feeling of losing someone dear (in the case of the show "his father") when writing and it is perfectly conveyed in the song. What a genius to convey such deep emotions in the time it takes for one to answer nature's call. When my mother passed away too, this song was one of those that helped me grieve and until now sometimes when I listen to it, it still brings tears to my eyes. Thanks to this song, I got to know this multi-talented singer-songwriter, this passionate musician, this brilliant mind, and this sincere fellow human being, Jung Yong Hwa!
  • favoriteblue28 2015.06.02 22:43
    Because I Miss You.
    This is the song that touch my heart fromHS. And it lead me to search and know more about Jung Yong Hwa.
    And YongHwa just like the treasure box, endless suprise from his personality to his great music composer.
    Sorry there were no "I want " on ISH post to click on.
  • s.jefferson 2015.06.02 23:58
    Song: Can't Stop
    If for my own favourite, it will be Because I Miss You. However, Can't Stop will be OUR favourite one. Can't Stop shows us a very different style of CNBLUE/Yonghwa's music. It has drawn many more attentions to YH's composition. I still remember how amazing it was for Can't Stop as background music at closing stage in Incheon ASEAN Games 2014. I just can't stop loving it.
  • Ira 2015.06.03 16:49

Cant's Stop is definitely on top of my favorite songs written/composed by Yong Hwa for CNBLUE. It shows a mature side to Yong Hwa's composition skills. Although I've loved Yong Hwa's other self-composed songs for CNBLUE, this song stands out the most. Especially since it was also a title track. With this song, Yong Hwa has shown how much he has grown as an artist and musician. And I think this is something that Yong Hwa and fans should be proud about!

• feeltheblue 2015.06.09 14:03

Can`t Stop 

캔스탑 앨범이 나오기전까지는 한국음반에 대한 기대가 거의 없다시피 했었답니다.

이 노래를 제일 처음 들었을때가 컴백쇼 녹화 현장이었는데 솔직히 그날도 노래에 대한 기대보다는

오랫만에 본다는 기쁨에 더 뜰떠 있었던거 같습니다.

한곡 한곡 들려주는데 그전에 한국 앨범에선 느끼지 못했던 설레임을 느끼게 되더라구요.

다른 곡 녹화하고 캔스탑 반주 녹음 한다고 반주를 들려주는데 반주만 듣고도 참 예쁜 노래구나 했었죠.

밤을 새고 피곤한 상태였는데도 라이브로 노래를 듣고 나니 저도 모르게 감탄사가 나오더라구요~

그 뒤로 스트리밍 때문에 수백번 수천번을 들었는데도 전혀 질리지 않고 

운전중이나 노래를 들을 일이 생기면 젤 먼저 듣는 노래가 되었답니다.

• mystarYH 2015.06.09 14:38
    씨엔블루가 가장 색깔을 보여줘야할 시기에 들고나온
    캔스탑ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
    용화가 얼마나 고민했을까. 용화가 얼마나 정성을 쏟았을까 감히 상상도 못할 곡의 퀄리티ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
    청담동111에서 한대표가 하던 말이 늘 떠올라요.
    옆에서 보는 본인도 힘들었다던..
    진정한 웰메이드 곡이라고 생각합니다. 한국에서도 사실 왕대박이 예상될수있었던 곡인데..시기가...그래도 많이 이들에게 씨엔블루가 할수있는 음악을 제대로 보여주지않았나. 해외에선 낭낭히 사랑받아서 만족합니다. 더 길게 오래오래 사랑받는 곡이되길
  • heich_ 2015.06.03 01:22
    *A reminder: IF the song is already nominated, please add your reasons by REPLYING and "recommend" the song instead by clicking "I want to" --> "Recommend" -- your vote won't count if you just add a new comment here.
  • bluish2012 2015.06.03 09:32

Song nomination: Like A Child 아이의 노래
    The first time i heard this song, I fall in love with it (just like the rest of YongHwa's songs). But when I read the lyric and knew what YongHwa said @ KCH's radio ( https://youtu.be/Hhd1f1D_UAs ) "What a lovely world if we all thought just like children where's love is so pure and no bitterness. Only laughters and joyfullness...", makes me melted and fall more deeply in love with him.

• Dai 2015.06.03 10:29

Love Light 사랑빛
    It has a sentimental value to me. There are a lot of other songs but this song is the first one that I really like and keep replaying when it first came out and I did not even know until later that YH wrote the song. When I found out that he is also a composer, I became a fan and started to search all the information about him and follow his career up until today. I hope he will continue to write many more great songs in the future.

• lauriciu 2015.06.03 12:44
    Y, Why
    I became a fan of YH thanks to Hearstrings, as I loved his voice singing Because I miss you - a very good song. Then I started to search all his & CnBlue's songs, Korean or Japanese, watching their concerts posted online. Also I searched about him and Cnblue and I watched all I can find in English (interviews, dramas, excerpt from magazines etc) and all I can say I love the whole Yonghwa package: his bright personality, his amazing sense of leading CNblue, his sense of humor, his sweet hart and notably his look and amazing musical talent!
    I love all of the songs composed by Yonghwa, but from time to time I like to go and watch again how YH performed Y, Why during Bluestorm concert! it was amazing, full of passion & feelings! For me that is an awesome composition, performed brilliantly!
    I'm sure he will compose great songs in the future too, I wish him all the best!
  • sakuratint 2015.06.03 17:35

Y, why... This was the song that made me fall in love with yong. The first time he sang this song on cnblue's debut showcase... it was a yonghwa-focused fancam. (https://youtu.be/dTaLe7mX_Q8?list=FLu00B0QCFssCuKFAd4VamvA) I remember being mesmerized by his voice and the emotions he put in during the performance. There were comments saying that yonghwa cried during the performance. And when i looked back; his eyes were teary and glistening.

From then, i've religiously searched and watched all the live performances of Y, Why; and i am proud to say that yonghwa has improved steadily over the years. I promised myself that i would hear it live at least once TT i hope i can do that.

Even though that particular performance wasn't the best live from yonghwa; it was the one that made me fall in love. Even though yonghwa has composed many other equally great, or greater songs; Y, Why will always hold a special spot in my heart. This is why i want to recommend this song ^^

• strawberriesblues 2015.06.09 14:06

I found a 'twin'!^_^ Same here! Although it was his rendition of Because I miss you in Heartstrings that led me to frantically check out this person online. It was his Y, Why in Bluestorm that got me buying all their DVDs at that time and from there it has been a 'Can't Stop' journey.

This song, always have and always will hold a special place in my heart, Having heard it Live a few times, i fell in love with it more. Moreover, i think (just please correct me if I am wrong) this is the first song that YongHwa said he composed? Even if not so, its written when he first started dwelling in composition, such depth in a song from a freshie definitely define this as a one fine song.

Even now, after many many breathtaking compositions, i would always hope to hear him sing Y,why during his live performances.
  • Lullaby 2015.06.03 14:28
    Cold Love
    Words can't describe how much I love this song, starting from his powerful husky voice, the heart-wrenching lyrics, the details in its melodies. I love his rock ballad songs, I listen to them everyday. Picking one or two of his composed songs is difficullt though, as I love them all. Yonghwa has songs for each different moods, proving that he's a great composer.
  • deedee 2015.06.09 14:17

Cold love is my first love in that album. Bias aside I really love this  song. It makes me appreciate Yonghwa's song writing skills and vocal range. Also the lyrics, its like poemgasm for me. That was deep.

• lovingrj 2015.06.10 11:48
    Cold Love was the 1st song being recorded during the Pre-recording of the Comeback Show for Can't Stop album. I can still remember how I was completely captivated at that time. It took my breathe away from the 1st note of the piano introduction. And when YH's husky voice came in, I had goose bumps all over my body. I was almost scared to find out once again how talented YH is with this song. I couldn't describe how much I love this song. I repeated it day and night when the album was out. I guess I had listened to it for thousands of times up till now XD This will be my favourite YH song of all time.
  • Riss 2015.06.03 22:08
    Coffee Shop.
    Re-Blue is my favorite CNBLUE album for many reasons, one of those is the fact that 5/6 songs on the mini-album were written by none other than Yonghwa. As we already know well, Yonghwa's love toward Americano is apparent so for me this song kind of reminds me of his this (as I am also a coffee lover). The second notion that makes me choose this song is the catchy rhythm and lyrics that can make even a stranger loves it on the first listen. It's maybe not a title track, but it's a song that can make more people wanted to know more about his musics.
  • heich_ 2015.06.04 10:24

In My head.

이 곡을 어떻게 설명해야 할까요....
    언제, 어떤 버전으로 들어도 머리털이 곤두서고 전율을 느끼게 하는 곡.
    뮤지션 정용화의 첫 완성형 락.
    2012년, 온당히 모 곡을 제치고 국내 타이틀이었어야 할 곡.
    작곡이나, 작사나, 공연 그 모든 것에 있어서, DSM의 가장 기본인 곡.

블루스톰 앵콜 콘의 이 곡에서 들은 그의 첫 포효는 엄청난 레벨업이 느껴졌던 하나의 '득음'이었죠.
    주위의 모든 것을 깨부시는 듯한 그 소리는 절대 잊지 못할 거예요.
    아임쏘리의 벨팅 전까지, 그렇게나 충격적인 소리는 처음이었을 정도로.

Just Please가 저를 팬으로 만들었다면,
    이 곡은 저를 도무지 빠져나갈 수 없게 만들었습니다.
    정용화라는 뮤지션으로부터 도저히 귀를 뗄 수 없도록 한, 가장 중요한 곡. 

소중하디 소중한 곡.

• paradise 2015.06.05 14:06
    가장 좋아하는 곡: In My head
    지금도 제목만 들어도 가슴이 요동치는 곡.
    요코하마 아레나에서 첫선을 보인 날부터 프로모션 내내 또 이후 공연까지 사람 미치게 만드는 곡.
    팬으로 자부심을 느끼고 미래를 꿈꾸게 한 곡.
    이 곡을 만들고 부르는 무대 위의 정용화가 미치게 특별하게 느껴지는 곡. 
  • gardenofdarkness 2015.06.04 19:50
    Wow *0* i wanna be part of 27y vid *0* i will send u an email soon ^^
  • feeling_JYH 2015.06.05 15:32
    가장 좋아하는곡 : Feeling
    듣자마자 온몸에 소름이..ㄷㄷ
    생각도 못했던 스타일의 곡과 분위기..가사..용화목소리..정말 어느것하나 부족한거 없이 멋진음악인거 같아요.
    좋아하는 음악이 넘 많아 고민하긴 했지만 생각하고생각해서 꼽은 곡입니다..ㅎㅎ
  • Elsie_AR 2015.06.06 04:59

Eventhough the song I wanted to nominate is 'Energy, I wasn´t sure if it was available due the song it is a collaboration with Verbal Jint. Anyways, 'Feeling', just like the title says, it make you feel everything when you listen to it, even since the beginning with the piano solo. Yonghwa's passion when he sang this song, you can realize how meaningful is for him.  I think the lyrics is something that everyone can have empathy. This song is always in Yonghwa's concert, CNBlue's concert, etc. You can see it's important to him :)

• mystarYH 2015.06.09 23:29
    용화의 엄청난 자작곡들 중에서
    가장 명곡으로 꼽고 싶은 노래예요.
    제가 실제적으로 씨엔블루 노래중 한곡만 추천해달라는 얘기에
    늘 손꼽히게 추천하고 있는곡
    가사 또한 얼마나 시적인지..피아노 선율로 시작해 도입부 속삭이는 보컬부터..다다 너무 좋아요.
  • heich_ 2015.06.05 16:01
    Robot.

이렇게나 자조적이고 시니컬한 곡이 또 있을까요.
    정용화의 스펙트럼에서
    한쪽 끝에 가 있는 곡.
    그 절규가 뇌리에서 잊혀지지 않는 곡.
  • 우하하 2015.06.07 04:13
    2013제프투어 robot라이브 영상을 접하고 소름돋았던 기억이 나네요
    네 절규라는 말에 공감합니다 처음부터 끝까지 매력적인 곡이예요
    라이브때 Top of the world를 꾸욱 꾸욱 박아주듯 외치며 나오는 그 엄청나고 매력적인 소리부터 한 곡이 끝나는 마지막 순간까지 듣는내내 심장을 두드리는 곡인것 같습니다
  • lauriciu 2015.06.05 16:54

I'm sorry

This is another special song composed by Yonghwa, that is special for many reasons:
    1. it was for the first time when a song composed by him was a title track for a Korean album and
    2. with this album YH (actually CNBLUE, but in my opinion is due to YH who composed 5/6 songs) top Bilboard world albums charts for the first time, which was one of YH's main dream

3. with this MV, they passed 10 millions views on Youtube  for the first time
    This song is indeed special for me (I love also the MV and it was filmed in Europe and I am from Europe and more than that, London is the "heart of rock" and the place where many musicians admired by Yonghwa are living) and one of my favorite songs composed by him! I think also Yonghwa loves this song as he is enjoying to sing live during performances - and it sound great, better then on the recorded album!

• allaboutjyh 2015.06.05 21:29
    Time is over

용화가 말하길 "사람들에게 힘을 주자"는 마음으로 이 곡을 썼다고 했었죠

이 곡이 발표된 12년도부터 제 출근길 플레이리스트에서 빠지지않는 곡입니다ㅎ

그만큼 많이 듣고 매일 아침 이 곡을 들으며 기운을 얻어요!!

또한 혼란스러웠던 12년도 그 해를 버틸 수 있게 해준 곡 역시 이 곡이었어요 ㅋㅋ상당히 직설적인 가사가 마음의 응어리를 뻥 뚫어줬었지여ㅋㅋ
  • 아보카도망고 2015.06.06 11:31

공연장에서의 정용화를 처음 마주하게 한 곡! 그 첫 순간을 잊을수가 없어요..

작년 콘서트 첫 곡이었죠..  배우 정용화에 반해 간 공연장에서 뮤지션 정용화에게 완전 풍덩 빠지게 한 곡

그래서 더 특별하네요

• allaboutjyh 2015.06.05 21:50
    Truth

정용화가 보여주는 다양성 중 세련미가 절정을 향해 달려나가는 곡
  • Elsie_AR 2015.06.06 04:52

'Energy' (원기옥) /One Fine Day -SoloAlbum
    I can't explain how this song make me feel. Such a lovely feeling, refreshing and youth at the same time. I think that Yonghwa put all his emotion in this song, the melody is soft, but the lyrics is so strong at the same time. I think Yonghwa through this song shared with us how he feels sometimes, but at the same time he is showing us that he never give up when he see the support from people around him (fans, friends, family....)....We are his 'energy' n.n

• heich_ 2015.06.06 06:00
    Of course you can :)
  • Elsie_AR 2015.06.06 10:17

Oh great! Thanks for let me know :D

• steelyhazel 2015.06.06 12:40
    Last Leaf

This song is probably the warmest song he's written. I wish I had this song with me when my world was falling apart. It doesn't give you unwanted sympathy or unneeded assurances that everything will be alright. Instead, it understands your need for time and space to recover and gives you just that. The song to console the inconsolable.
  • musica 2015.06.07 00:15
    Yes, the song makes me revisit the days from long ago too... This song broke my heart at the beginning, imagining what he may have gone through when he wrote it. How the faces surrounding you can make you feel so alone in this wild world. Then he begins to heal himself, trying to I should say. It is almost like he is watching himself in pain and telling him that he is not alone, two Yong Hwa consoling each other. It still makes me sad for him but at the same time it also reassures me that he has himself, the admirably self-reliant and forward looking JYH. Not everybody can produces such a beautiful song out of his pain.
  • silvergate08 2015.06.07 07:45

oh my gosh, words are not enough to describe how i super love this song. when this song was released. i listened to it nonstop, half day while i working in the office (im not kidding) "without you" and "last leaf" were on the loop. going home i walk in the park and automatically i choose this song to listened to. during that time i was not in the mood and confused, and this song just lifts up my spirit. it feels something grabs inside my body and draw out my spirit and let it fly. listening to this song and automatically i closed my eyes and savor everything

• silvergate08 2015.06.07 07:20
    WHERE YOU ARE

I still remember that i was jumping with joy when this song was no. 1 in Oricon chart. considering that time they are "freshly debuted" but already got no. 1, with a bonus that they rank in the chart after 41 years as a foreign musician.
  • silvergate08 2015.06.07 07:35
    LADY

i read comments that they see yonghwa as a prince, a gentleman, a sweet person (of course i have the same reaction fufufufu ^______^) thats why i was so impressed with this song because this song is "matured" for me. too sexy and naughty.

and it was a bonus that the Live of this song is so freaking awesome!!
  • feeling_JYH 2015.06.07 13:33
    Greedy Man
    이 곡도 용화에게서 나올거라 상상못한곡~
    뭔가 가사도 그렇고 곡분위기도 그렇고 섹쉬한느낌의..곡
    멋져요~
  • ish 2015.06.07 23:22

Song : Stay Sober
    I simply love this song. It's such an amazing composition. The lyrics are meaningful and mature; Yong hwa is certainly growing up. And it feels even better because I can just listen and enjoy the song without having to rely on translations; Yong hwa's English has improved a lot; I mean, a LOT! So, what more could I ask for? I'm a happy and proud fan :)

• lauriciu 2015.06.08 07:42
    Checkmate

For me this is one of my favorite track from Yh's album, and it is a premiere, as he and JJ Lin are singing in 3 languages: Korean, English and Chinese. I loved their live performance in Korean show, which was also a premiere for a Taiwanese/Singaporean singer.
    More than that, the message behind the song is really beautiful, their pact for unity and forever support...
  • lauriciu 2015.06.08 07:45
    27 years

Is is like a story of Yonghwa's life, really beautiful transpose in music... The message behind the song, the first transcontinental collaboration with an American famous composer... All in all, a really beautiful song, very pleasant to hear always...
  • 골든브릿지 2015.06.09 14:12
    Y WHY
    뭔가 정용화란 사람을 뮤지션을 보면서 나에게 있어 첫사랑 같은 곡이랄까....
    언제 어느순간에 들어도 가슴 뭉클하고 전율이 느껴지면서 정용화란 사람이 아련히 떠오르는 그런 곡이네요 ♥
  • 쁘띠 2015.06.09 15:21
    One time(Ryu Can Do It )
    두곡을 한맥락으로 봐도되겠죠....이노래를 들을때마다 전 눈물이나요ㅜ용화가 어떤 어려움속에서도 끊임없는 노력과 열정이 느껴지는데,,
    그게 또 주위가 평탄치 않다는게....ㅜ특히난 이번 어멋날 솔로콘의 Ryu Can Do It 은 콘마다 정말 최고예요..몇번을 돌려보고 돌려보는지..
    홍콩콘이 직캠이 거의없어 몇날밤을 여기저기 찾아 헤메었던지..또 작년 Summer Sonic에서의 용화 focus 직캠에서 마이크의 에러에도 불구하고 침착하게 마이크를 돌려 바로 랩박자 딱맞쳐 들어가며 하는 그 모션 노래...삼총사 찍고있슬때라 프리한긴머리에.이쁜근육에..울용화 멘탈이 담겨있는노래..아무리 힘들어도 내색한번않고 꿋꿋이 자기길을 가는 가사,곡,랩 보컬 모든게 울용화 자신을 담은곡같아서요...
  • mystarYH 2015.06.09 23:26
    Radio
    작년에 가장 절 놀래킨 곡
    용화가 워낙 다양한 곡을 쓰지만 EDM까지 쓸줄은 진짜 몰랐어요.
    진짜 파뤼 투나잇~~~ 외치고 싶은 노래
    세련되면서도 신이 나고 신디사이저가 주를 이루지만 절대 옛것느낌이아닌. 특히나 라이브에서 이쪽저쪽 뛰어다니며 노래부르고 춤추는 모습은 예술bbbb
  • 용화팬 2015.06.10 10:42
    체크메이트
    언제 들어도 세련되고~박진감 넘치고~
    제 주위 분들도많이 좋아하시더라구요~
    노래 부를때 모습도 열정적이고~
    표현력이 부족해서 다 표현하진 못하겠지만~
    저에겐 최고의 노래랍니다~~
  • YAT 2015.06.11 11:10
    Still in Love
    Apart from YH's gorgeous vocals, Still in Love is a song that touches me with the beautiful melody and lyrics like many other of YH's songs. I hope I can listen to YH's rendition of this song by himself like what he did for Love Is at a radio programme.
  • justjyh 2015.06.12 13:07
    ***27years 뮤비이벵에 신청해주신 분들은 이메일을 확인해주세요! If you've signed up for 27years MV project, pls check your email! ***

List of Articles
번호 제목 날짜 조회 수
공지 [필독 Must Read] 새로운 통합 공지입니다. New General Guidelines 2017.01.24 8 2017.01.24 2726
공지 [강좌-추가 Tutorial-Updated!] 레코초쿠로 일본 음원 구입하기 Buy Japanese Songs from Recochoku and Pay with a Rakuten ID 22 file 2015.04.08 4446
공지 [강좌 Tutorial] 아이튠즈로 일본 음원 구매하기 Buying Music from Japanese Itunes 5 file 2015.02.27 3675
공지 [강좌 Tutorial] 웨이보 차트에서 응원하기 (추가) Weibo Chart Tutorial (Updated) 5 file 2015.01.28 7436
공지 Buy Melon Streaming Package with Apple ID (you don't have to live in Korea!) 16 file 2015.01.10 10887
85 [당첨자발표 Winners Announced] 생일이벤트 참여 감사드립니다! Thank you for joining our Birthday Project! 1 file 2016.06.24 1049
84 ★정용화를 위한 저스트정용화의 생일 이벤트 justJYH's Birthday Event, YongForever0622★ 2016.06.21 1248
83 In My Head 운영을 변경합니다. We're changing how we use 'IMH' 1 2016.05.11 1623
82 씨엔블루 미니6집 '블루밍' 공구 진행합니다. Charity Project for CNBLUE's 6th Mini Album "Blueming" 16 2016.03.28 2857
81 ★☆★☆★ 2015 저스트정용화 어워드 -결과 발표- 2015 JustJYH Awards -Results- ☆★☆★☆ 2 2016.01.20 2008
80 [당첨자발표 Winners Announced] 공구 참여 감사드립니다! Thank you for the Year-End Project! 1 2016.01.07 1263
79 *데이터주의 Wifi-only!*[투표 Vote] 2015 올해의 순간들 Moments of the Year - 저스트정용화 어워드 JustJYH Awards 2 2016.01.03 1825
78 [투표 Vote] 2015 올해의 연기 Acting of the Year - 저스트정용화 어워드 JustJYH Awards 2016.01.03 1599
77 [투표 Vote] 2015 올해의 음악 Music of the Year - 저스트정용화 어워드 JustJYH Awards 2016.01.03 1602
76 '어느 멋진 날' 연말공구 진행합니다. Year-End Charity Project for OFD! 16 file 2015.12.24 3226
75 [오늘마감! LastDay!] ★☆★☆★ 2015 저스트정용화 어워드 JustJYH Awards ☆★☆★☆ 2 2015.12.02 2442
74 “Come Together” in Seoul 쌀화환 서포트를 진행합니다. Rice Wreath Project for “Come Together” in Seoul 12 2015.10.15 2701
73 정용화 데뷔 6주년, 저스트정용화 3주년을 축하합니다! Happy 6 yrs with Yonghwa, Thank you for 3 yrs with justJYH! 20 2015.10.07 1110
72 [Tutorial] Register an account to vote for Showchampion 4 file 2015.09.16 2530
71 [One More Flower] 꽃 이벤트 참여 감사드립니다. Thank You for Joining our Flower Project @->-- 6 2015.09.01 2399
70 ★★★씨엔블루 두번째 정규앨범 ‘2gether’ 공구에 많은 참여 부탁드립니다. Please Join Our Charity Project for CNBLUE’s 2nd Full Album, ‘2gether’★★★ 16 file 2015.08.28 3987
69 [One More Flower] 웨이보 꽃 이벤트 Weibo Flower Project @->-- 28 2015.08.22 4284
68 ★★★One More Fine Day 공동구매 정산내역 Report on Charity Purchase★★★ 8 file 2015.07.29 2017
67 (+Mobile) [강좌 Tutorial] 웨이보 VIP 가입하기 (꽃주기) Registering as Weibo VIP (for flowers) file 2015.07.10 4401
66 [공구이벤트 Charity Purchase] One More Fine Day 11 2015.07.02 3369
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
/ 6