본문 바로가기

On PC: Please turn on the CC button on the bottom.

For mobile, here's the trascription.  *The part about YH being full of himself was actually reacting to YH building up his body, but it was pasted at a different location for some reason.

I'll add the full explanation later^^;

YHY: The members composed the entire tracks in the album this time.
This is a dream for bands, right? Working on every part of it yourself. How do you feel?

YH: Well, in Japan, we've always promoted our own songs but we couldn't do it in Korea. Remember last time we came out? I had a talk with our CEO over sirloin, making sure it's our self-composition next time. I kept talking about it everywhere. During the Hey You promotion, when I met our fans, I kept saying, "Next time it'll be our self-composition. Self-composition it is." I kept repeating this, so the CEO said,

YHY: There's nowhere to back out.

YH: Nowhere to back out. He said, "Yonghwa, I'll trust you now. If the song flops by chance, it might threaten the company, but Yonghwa, I'll trust you now. I'll leave this album up to you."
So I really put a lot of effort in this, until the mixing and the mastering parts, I also decided the track order. I have no regrets in this album, I think I've put the most effort into this album among all the albums we released thus far.

YHY: Oh~ Don't be so full of yourself.
For some strange reason, everytime I see YH, I want to tease him. We meet every now and then, but strangely I feel attached to you. I see myself when I was young.

YH: There are so many live music shows, but Yoo Hee Ryul, YHY's Sketchbook is unmatched. It's so funny. The talks have substance, too. I'm trying to be on your good side.

YHY: My name isn't "Hee Ryul".
Since this is the first album created from the members' own hands,
let's support them with a round of applause so that CNBLUE will continue to progress with their own cool style.

• Pearl 2013.01.26 09:38
    Thanks for the subbing, I was wondering what made YH laugh so hard. It's true that whenever YH comes on the show, YHY likes to tease him and you can tell that he likes him. I love it whenever the boys are on this show, just wish they had sang a few more of their new songs from the album.
  • klaritia 2013.01.26 10:03

Thanks a lot for the subs.
    When I saw the Re:BLUE credits and found that they had the recording and mixing in Cube studios in addition to their own, I remember some Beast fans bumped into him in the Music Cube office and shot some pics of him last summer. He's really worked hard on the album. (The fans said they've seen him a few times.) I don't mean just because of this that it's a good album; I just like that the album is so "full of YH".

• checkinout 2013.01.27 11:56
    Thanks for the subs! And the info that YHY's teasing to not be too full of himself is in response to something totally different. The scary powers of editing!
  • anne 2013.01.27 16:43
    Thanks for the subs. And for the clarifications regarding the editing. kekeke So that's why he was at the Cube studios. kekeke I really really like this album and this is not coz I'm bias. Everything was just right for me. He should not have any regrets. This is an album he can really be proud of. ^^
  • Janira 2013.01.27 23:11
    Thank you so much for the subs. I enjoyed so much watching this :)

1. 한류피아 interview CNBLUE - 몬스터급 신인밴드가 드디어 일본에서 메이저 데뷔

2. 한류피아 2011년 11월 30호 - 저희들이 어떤 밴드가 될 것인가는 팬 여러분들이 결정하는 것

3. 한국어 저널 35호

4. 푸른누리38호인터뷰 - 안녕하세요 CNBLUE입니다.

5. 퍼즐 DVD 중 인터뷰 Short interview in Puzzle DVD

6. 투도우 인터뷰 - '날씨남신' 정용화의 '어느멋진날' One Fine Day of Weather-god, Jung Yonghwa

7. 크레아스타 2010년 12월호

8. 컴백대기실 Comeback Interview 뮤직뱅크 Music Bank 2015.01.23

9. 지난주 뮤뱅1위 소감 Last week's MB win acceptance speech

10. 주간여성 정용화&이정신 인터뷰

11. 정용화에게 밴드 프로듀서란? KPOP MAKERS

12. 정용화는 프러포즈 계획이 있다!? #보그라이브 |VOGUE TV

13. 정용화가 처음으로 털어놓는 음악 이야기 | 롤링팟 #14 정용화

14. 정용화 JYH Q&A: 워너 대만 Warner Taiwan

15. 자작곡 앨범 발표에 대한 인터뷰 Interview on Self-composed Album 2013.01.25 KBS 유희열의 스케치북 YHY’s Sketchbook

16. 인가차트 1위 Inga Chart no.1 2015.02.01 인기가요 Inkigayo

17. 이 네 사람이 K-POP을 바꾼다.

18. 월간 더 하이비전 2011년 12월호 - 드디어 일본 메이저 데뷔!! CNBLUE의 진화

19. 월간 songs 2012년 2월호 - 성실한 마음으로, 정직하게 음악을 대하고 싶다

20. 월간 EXILE 2012년 10월호 - 정용화&이종현 50문 50답

Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next
/ 17