조회 수 15577 추천 수 21 댓글 31
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

[Jump to English]

정용화

Ceci 미안하다. 당신이 이처럼 유쾌한 기가 뿅뿅 터지는 사람이었는지, 이제야 알았다.
나도 내가 재미있어서 깜짝깜짝 놀란다. (웃음)

C 생각보다 많이 다르다는 말을 듣진 않나?
자주 듣는다. 생각보다 재밌다는 반응이다. 물론 굉장히 만족스럽다. 노력이라기보다는 내가 스스로 재미있어서 어디서든 분위기가 쳐지지 않게 하는 거다. 난 스케줄 중간에 시간이 비어도 쪽잠 같은 건 안 잔다. 자다 일어나 비몽사몽 일하는 건 좋지 않으니까 장난치면서 잠을 쫓는 거지. 그래서 집에 가서 확 뻗는다.

C 곧 일본에서 네 번째 싱글 '로봇'을 발매한다. 팬들이 눈여겨봐줬으면 하는 디테일을 콕콕 짚어주면 감사. (인터뷰 당일 12월 1일)
'내 자신을 잃고 누구에게 조종당하고' 이런 이야기인 '로봇'의 가사 때문에 요즘 내가 힘들어 한다고 생각하는 분들이 생겼다. 작업을 하다 보면 내 생각이 전이되는 부분은 분명 있겠지만, 이건 현실에 얽매여 정작 자기 자신을 닫고 사는 사람들, 자의보다 타의에 의해 움직이는 사람이 많다고 느낀 요즘 시대에 대한 노래다. 이 부분은 꼭 말씀드리고 싶었다.

C 러브스토리의 곡을 써도 대입법이 꼬리물기하면, 창작의 문이 좁아지겠다. 
그렇지. 이 또한 보편적인 감성이다. 우리가 늘 긍정적인 이야기, 사랑 이야기를 주로 썼기 때문에 노래의 분위기를 넓히고 싶었다.

C. 일본에선 멤버들의 작사-작곡 노래가 타이틀로 실리는데, 한국에선 아직 시도하지 않는 일이다. 기다리는 이들도 있을 텐데. 
멤버들의 곡이 타이틀이 된다는 건 분명 장단점이 있다. 새 앨범은 1월에 발매할 예정인데, 이번엔 국내에서 처음으로 내 노래가 타이틀 곡이 된다. 종현이의 스타일에 어쿠스틱한 분위기, 댄서블한 팝도 있다. 앨범의 1부터 10까지 직접 세세하게 공을 들였다. 앞으로 씨엔블루가 보여주고 싶은 길의 초석이 될 수 있는 앨범이다.

C. 창작이란 영혼을 녹이는 작업이다. 매번 쏟아내야 하니까.
예전엔 '왜 창작이 고통이지? 취미라고 여기면 그럴리가 없잖아? 게다가 이렇게 재미있는걸?' 모든게 룰루랄라였다. 스케줄을 쪼개어 새벽마다 몇 마디씩 쓰면서 말이지. 그런데 나름 시간을 집중적으로 투자를 했더니, 아이고. 압박이 심한 거다. 게다가 여기저기에 '여러분, 이번 앨범 기대하십쇼' 말을 쏟아낸 것도 문제였다. 말이라도 말 걸. 늦잠 자고 일어나 스케줄 나간 멤버들이 없는 숙소에서 혼자 배달 음식을 먹는 와중에도 곡을 써야 한다는 생각이 조여왔다. 수염만 점점 자랐다. 덕분에 공부가 많이 됐다. 난 시간이 많다고 해서 좋은 곡이 나오는 타입이 아니었다.

C. 하하, 수염이라니. 그럼 좋은 노래가 나오려면 시간이 아닌 무엇에 비례해야 하나.
진짜 운인가 보다. '와, 대박!'하고 쓴 곡이 다음날 들었을 때 느낌이 또 다를 때가 있거든.

C. 마치 새벽 2시의 미니홈피 일기 같은 건가?
심취해서 진지하게 썼다가, 다음 날 '헐'하는 과정에서 수염이 자랐다.

C. 작업한 곡에 대한 멤버들의 반응은 각각 다른가?
이젠 표정만 봐도 안다. 종현이는 웬만하면 다 좋다고 하는 편이다. 민혁이와 정신이는 '좋네. 괜찮네.'와 '와~대박이야'의 단계가 있다. 전자의 반응이라면 그 곡은 과감히 버린다.

C. 새 앨범이 어떤 평을 듣는다면 만족할 수 있을까?
일단 난 굉장히 만족한다. 하지만 사람들의 취향은 각기 다른 법이라 모두를 만족시킬 순 없겠지. 음악적으로 알아달라는 것보다 발전하고 있는 과정이란 것을, 그래도 진짜 열심히 한 진심이 담겼다는 걸 알아봐주셨으면 한다.

C. 멤버들이 개인 활동을 하는 동안, 혼자 무얼 하며 채웠는지 궁금하다.
자주 홍대앞 카페에 놀러가서 사람 구경하며 커피를 마셨다. 2~3주간 고향인 부산도 다녀왔다. 친구들과 농구를 하다가 옆 코트 사람들과 시합을 했는데, 상대편이었던 사람이 트위터에 정용화 농구 잘했다는 얘기를 써줬더라. 그날 내가 농구를 굉장히 잘했거든. 다행이었다.

C. 인터뷰 준비를 빙자한 스토킹을 하는 동안, '우리 선생님이 정용화를 가르쳤는데, 블라블라'로 시작하는 데뷔 전 인증 글이 어찌나 많던지. 무탈하게 잘살아왔나 보더라. 죄다 칭찬투성이 미담이었거든. 
나도 봤다. (웃음) 맞는 것도 있고, 틀린 것도 있다. 치킨 가게 앞에서 냄새를 맡거나, 초코 우유 마시며 비속어를 썼던 적은 없으니까. 우리 아빠는 의사가 아닌데 왜 그런 소문이 도는지는 모르겠다. 주로 훈훈한 이야기의 80% 정도만 맞다고 보면 된다.

C. 추가하고픈 스스로 인증은 없나.
초등학교때 빼빼로데이에 빼빼로는 많이 받았다. 에헴. 남중을 다니던 시기엔 비교적 잠잠했다. 또 사람들의 시선을 좋아해 버스를 타는 대신 자주 걸어 다녔다. (웃음)

C. 정용화를 다섯 가지 단어로 설명해보자. 어렵다면 괄호만 바꿔도 OK.
은근히 (소심하다). 사소한 것에 삐진다, 알고 보면 (수다쟁이), 친해질수록 (더 챙기는 타입이다). 그리고 흥분하면 (사투리가 나온다), 좋아하는 사람에겐 (한없이 다정하다.)

C. 로맨틱한 남자였구나. 
성격상 아낌없이 표현하는 스타일이다. 선물을 숨겨놨다가 타이밍 봐서 '짜잔', 이런 건 못한다. 급한 성격에 얼굴 보자마자 포장지 벗겨 '야~야, 어울리나 보자 (목걸이 거는 포즈를 보여주었다). 이야~잘 어울리네' 라고 말하는 타입이다.

C. (웃음) 타이밍이 이상하게 넘어가긴 하지만, 2013년 새해를 맞은 용화의 사랑 정신에게 덕담을 해줬으면 한다.
너무나 멋진 동생아. 난 네가 아주 좋다. 우리 평생 장난치고 놀면서 사이좋게 지내자꾸나. 2013년 다함께 좋은 꿈을 이뤄낼 수 있도록 열심히 하자. (C. 개인적으로 이런것 좀 고쳐줬으면 싶은 건 없나.) 난 정신이의 일거수일투족을 사랑한다. 요즘 정신이가 첫 드라마를 촬영하면서 스트레스를 받고 있는데, 내가 옆에서 장난을 많이 걸어주고 싶다.

C. 마무리로 당신에게 한걸음 더 다가갈 수 있도록 '정용화 사용설명서 TIP'을 준비했다. 작성하는 건 당신의 몫이다.
"누군가에겐 세상에서 우리의 노래가 가장 좋은 노래였으면 소원이 없겠어요. 기대하신 것보다 더 좋은 곡을 써서 매번 놀랄 수 있도록 열심히 만들게요. 전 채찍보다 당근을 주시면 고래보다 더 크게 춤출 수 있어요. 칭찬을 들으면 더 잘할 수 있는 사람이라서요. 흥분했거나, 어깨가 처져 있을땐 커피를 주세요. 근데 전 아이스 아메리카노만 마셔요. 제가 심장이 뜨거운 남자라서 그래요."

Jung Yong Hwa

Ceci (C.) I'm sorry. Until now, I had no idea that you were such a fun person bursting with cheerful energy.
YH: I'm always startled by how funny I am, too. (laughs)

C. Don't people say that you're quite different from what they thought of you?
I often get that. The response is that I'm funnier than they'd thought. Of course I'm very satisfied with that. It's not that I try hard, it's fun for me to keep the atmosphere lively wherever I am. Even if there is free time in between interviews, I don't take naps. Since it's not good to work while you're half asleep, I try to fool around and resist sleep. Then I go home and knock myself out.

C. You'll be releasing the fourth Japanese single "Robot". Please point out the details that you'd like your fans to recognize. (Interview date: Dec. 1)
Because the lyrics are about losing one's self and being manipulated by someone else, some people began to think that I'm having a hard time recently. While creating music, there are certainly parts that channel my thoughts, but this is about the people who shut themselves out because of the limitations in reality. It's also about the current-day conditions where more people seem to be subjected to the will of someone else than their own. I really wanted to say this.

C. Even when you write about love stories, if people keep on substituting you in place, it could narrow the range of your works.
Right. This is a universal sentiment. Because we always wrote about positive things or love stories, I wanted to broaden the range of our themes.

C. In Japan, the member's self-compositions have become title tracks but not yet in Korea. There must be those who are anticipating.
There certainly are the ups and downs of using members' composition as the title track. The new album will be released in January, and my song will be the title track for the first time in Korea. Also included are Jonghyun's acoustic style and danceable pop tunes. I carefully put the extra effort into it from A to Z. It's an album that could become the cornerstone of the path that CNBLUE wants to take.

C. To create something is to erode your soul. Because you always need to pour it out.
I used to think, "Why is it painful to create something? It won't be that way if it's a hobby. And it's so much fun!" Everything was peachy. I'd thought that while writing few verses during late nights, whenever I had time between my schedules. But when I concentrated my time into it, it was quite a pressure. On top ot that, I'd told here and there "Everyone, please anticipate the next album". Maybe I shouldn't have said anything. Even when I'm eating delivery food by myself, after sleeping in when the members were out for schedule, the thought that I need to write a song would close in on me. My beard just kept growing. I learned a lot. I'm not the type that writes good songs because I have more spare time.

C. Haha, a beard. Then what does it take for you to write a good song?
It must be luck. Sometimes the song I thought "Wow, daebak!" while writing sounds totally different the day after.

C. Like the journal entries written at 2AM in cyworld?
I'd immerse myself and write seriously, then be disappointed the day after. My beard grew during that process.

C. Do the members react differently to your compositions?
Now I can tell right away from their facial expressions. Jonghyun would say he likes it most of the time. Minhyuk and Jungshin's reactions are divided between "Good. Nice." and "Wow~daebak!" If it's the former case, I throw it away without hesitation.

C. What kind of reviews on the new album would you be satisfied with?
First, I'm really satisfied (with the album). But everyone has their own preference so I don't think it can satisfy everybody. Rather than praises about the music, I wish they would recognize that this is our path to progress, and that it really holds our hard effort from our hearts.

C. We're curious what you've been up to while the members were doing their individual activities.
I'd often go to a cafe near Hongik University* and drink coffee while watching people. I went to my hometown Busan for 2 to 3 weeks, too. I was playing basketball with my friends and played a game with people from the court next to us. One of them wrote on twitter that Jung Yong Hwa was good at basketball. I was lucky. I played very well that day. 

C. While we were preparing for this interview, i.e., stalking you, we read so many online stories starting with "My teacher taught Jung Yong Hwa, blah blah". It seems you had a good, no-fuss life. All of them were heartwarming, touching stories.
I read them too (laughs). Some are right, some are wrong. I've never sniffed in front of a fried chicken joint or used profanity while drinking chocolate milk. My dad's not a doctor, I don't know why there is such a rumor. I'd say about 80% of the heartwarming stories are correct.

C. Is there anything you'd like to add?
I received many Peperos on Pepero Day in elementary school. Ahem. Not so much during the period I went to all-boys middle school. I liked people's attention on me, so I'd walk instead of taking the bus (laughs).

C. Describe Jung Yong Hwa in five words. If it's hard, you can fill in the blanks.
Unexpectedly (timid). Smallest things tick me off. I'm actually (talkative). The closer I am to someone, (the more I try to take care of that person). And when I'm hyper, (I speak in dialect), To someone I like, (I'm infinitely nice)

C. So you're a romantic guy.
It's just my personality to express everything that I feel. I can't hide some gift and wait for the time to "Tada!". As soon as I see the face, I need to say right away, "Hey~let's see if it looks good on you (acts like putting on a necklace) Wow~it looks nice!"

C. (Laughs) This is an awkward timing, but we want you to say a New Year's wish to Yonghwa's love, Jungshin.
You're such a cool dongsaeng, I really like you. Let's keep having fun together and stay good friends for life. Let's work hard to fulfill our dreams in 2013. (C. Is there anything you want him to change?) I love every little thing that Jungshin does. These days, Jungshin's under a lot of stress shooting his first drama. I want to joke around and entertain him.

C. Lastly, we've prepared "Jung Yong Hwa User's Manual" so that people could get closer to you. It's your job to fill it out.
"I wouldn't wish for anything else if our music is the best in the world to someone. I will work hard to write even better songs than you expected so that you will be surprised every time. Rather than sticks, carrots can make me dance more wildly than whales. I do better from hearing compliments. When I'm hyper or down, please give me some coffee. But I only drink iced americano. Because I'm a guy with a flaming heart."

* The area near Hongik University is known as a hip hangout spot for young people. Here's more detailed info at wikipedia: Hongdae area 

잡지 캡쳐 출처 Magazine Caps cr: @hyojyuzuki
번역 translated by heich
  • trueheart 2012.12.17 23:48
    인텁 너무 좋아요...너무 오랜만에 그의 생각을 담은 인텁을 볼 수 있어서 정말 감격스럽습니다. ㅠㅠㅠ정용화 한없이 사랑스럽고 또 생각도 깊고 위트있고 재치있고....정말 마성의 남자입니다. 그리고...창작의 고통과 부담을 혼자서 감내하고 이겨냈을 정용화 응원합니다...
  • 모모 2012.12.17 23:50
    한국에서 보는 간만의 인터뷰인데 내용이 알차네요..
    곡을 만들면서 느끼는 심정을 유쾌하면서도 진지하게 풀어가는 그가 멋집니다.
    용용아 너의 곡을 사랑하는 팬 여기 한명 있다.
    아낌없이 칭찬해줄게
    고맙고 사랑한다
  • Kayi 2012.12.17 23:56
    thanks for heich's translation~i am boice from hong kong! really a great interview^^
  • happy 2012.12.18 00:05
    Thank you so much for sharing and translating this wonderful interview. I don't know how and if it is even possibe, but I love Yonghwa more and more each day. That kind of love from a fan founded on respect and great admiration. I am so happy I get to know Jung Yong Hwa. I will forever be proud to be his fan. He is one of a kind, a rare gem, too precious, near perfection.
  • klaritia 2012.12.18 00:44
    Agree with each and every word you said, especially the "respect and admiration" part. Thank you!
  • 제인오스틴 2012.12.18 00:11
    이 아이는 왜 인터뷰에서 까지 울컥하게 만들까요. 도대체 이 아이안에는 얼마나 많은것들이 들어있는걸까요. 정말 기대되는 청년이에요
  • fhzh 2012.12.18 00:15
    용화의 이야기에는 누구에게나 있을 일상 같으면서도 좀처럼 잡히지 않을 거 같은 따뜻함이 있어요. 아, 이 사람은 힘들여서, 힘내가며 살고 있구나 라는 동시에 이 사람은 그게 재밌구나 행복하구나 라고 느끼게 하는. 이렇게 건강한 사람을 본 적이 있었나 싶어요.
  • anne 2012.12.18 00:16
    heich, thank you so much for translating this. This is such a refreshing and beautiful interview. How I wished it was longer. A lot longer. Maybe as thick as a book. LOL It gave us a much better picture of who he is and what makes him tick. I LOVE THIS INTERVIEW. Made me love him more as an artist and as an individual. ^^
  • 노력하는천재JYH 2012.12.18 00:16
    인터뷰로도 감동을주는 용화네요 ㅠㅠ 팬들 걱정할까봐 끝까지 챙기는거하며~ 앨범에 대한 진심까지...ㅠㅠ 비속어 안쓰는것도 알려주고 무한 책임감에 재미있는 유머까지 .... 내스타 너무
    좋아요~~ㅠㅠ 용화야 너가 뭘하든 무조건 응원한다~~ 칭찬하면 더 잘하는거 너무 잘 알기에..난 무조건 칭찬하련다^^ 근데..채찍을 줄것이 하나도 없어 주고싶어도 못줘..☞☜
  • klaritia 2012.12.18 00:21

This is really the best Korean interview, maybe the best even counting the j ones. Thank you for letting me understand it within one day of its release!
    There are just too many things I want to say, may end up wrting an essay...
    The reporter asked good questions and YH's replies are witty and have depth, which isn't an easy thing at all.
    The beard thing is funny but stikes a chord in me...
    Love his being frank but prudent at the same time.
    Just like everything abt this interview!
    And of course the guy with the flaming heart himself!!!

• jj 2012.12.18 00:57
    인터뷰 당시의 편안함과 유쾌함이 읽는 사람에게도 바로 전해지는 글이군요~
    사뭇 진지하면서도 결코 위트를 잃지 않는
    24살의 정용화를 2012년 말미에나마
    이렇게 기록으로 남길수 있어서 다행입니다.
    글 한줄 한줄로 보여지는 용화 모습이
    너무 멋지고 자랑스럽습니다.
  • Madelyn 2012.12.18 01:52
    Ingenious interview!
    His true level of integrity is obvious to everyone around him and certainly I'd say he has accomplished a highly attention from me.
    JYH, a boy who born to entertain!
    Thanks again Heich for your great work :)
  • 안나 2012.12.18 08:00
    이런 정용화인 걸 많은 사람들에게 알려야하는데..이번 콘에 데려간 지인들에게 용화 칭찬을 침이 마르게 하면 그냥 단순하게 콩깍지가 껴서
    뭔들 안이쁘겠냐고 웃어넘기는데 속 터지는 줄 알았습니다...이런 사람을 못알아보다니 불쌍한 사람들....ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • mystarYH 2012.12.18 10:38
    속 터지셨대ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 용화의 멘탈은 좀 알릴 필요가 있죠. 그냥 보통 녀석들과는 달라도 너무 다른 멘탈...
  • MunMun 2012.12.18 08:42
    thanks for you hardwork heich :)
  • teewana 2012.12.18 10:27
    인텁 정말 감동~~
    용화오빠는 버릴게 하나도 없는사람~!!!! 멋지고 인간적인 정용화 언제나 응원해요~~!!!
  • bluesky_am 2012.12.18 10:32
    인터뷰를 진행한 에디터의 애정이 듬뿍 담긴 인터뷰 같지 않아요? 저는 처음 인터뷰를 보고 '이 사람 반했네 반했어' 라고 느껴지더라구요. 처음 만난 사람도 이렇게 듬뿍 애정을 담게 하는 정용화의 매력에 다시 한번 감탄...인터뷰..유쾌함과 진지함이 모두 공존하고 있어 정말 좋아요^^
  • yhlove0622 2012.12.18 10:42
    한국에서 드디어 우리 스타님 인텁을 보네요.인성,외모,능력 이렇게 완벽한 사람이 내 스타란게 너무 자랑스러워요♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
  • mystarYH 2012.12.18 10:46
    하나의 인터뷰에서 유쾌함과 진중함을 이렇게 제대로 보여주는 청년이 또 있을까요. 한마디 한마디 재밌으면서도 강렬하고 그리고 또 솔직하고.
    이렇게 정용화의 멘탈을 또 한부분 느끼며 그에게 더 반하게 됩니다.
    용화야, 나는 네음악이 정말 세계에서 제일 좋아^^
  • idea 2012.12.18 14:24
    윗분 말씀처럼 몸도 마음도 건강한 사람입니다. 건강한 에너지가 주변사람들에게도 전해지기 때문에 용화를 만난 사람들마다 한결같이 용화를 좋은사람이라고 평하는 거죠. 용화가 가진 재능과 겉모습에 관심을 갖게 되고, 바른 됨됨이에 반하고, 그의 깊이에 빠지고, 이렇게 점점 헤어나올 수 없는 늪으로....
  • 아멘다 2012.12.18 16:00
    어제 인터뷰 읽고 다시한번 감동받았습니다.내면이 꽉찬 어느누구보다 아는게 많은 훌륭한 인격체라는것을 그런데 척을 안하니 옆에서 존경스럽게 볼수밖에요.
  • dydtkfkd 2012.12.18 19:52
    용화는 정말 반할 수 밖에 없는 사람인 것 같아요..무대에서는 물론 이런 인터뷰 몇줄로 사람의 마음을 흔들고 존경심마저 들게 만들어요..ㅠ 이런 용화니까 절대 놓지 못하는 거겠죠?ㅠㅠ스릉한다 정용화ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  • coantc 2012.12.18 21:11
    omggggggggggg love you yong
  • 모모 2012.12.18 21:54
    그러고 보니 2013년 1월 잡지입니다 ...
    방금 알았는데 아무도 모르셨나요? ㅋㅋㅋ
    인터뷰가 너무 좋아서 다들 놓치셨나봅니다 ㅎㅎ
  • heich_ 2012.12.18 21:57
    허걱! ㅎㅎㅎ 황급히 수정했습니다^^;;;
  • 모모 2012.12.18 22:04
    제 블로그에 인터뷰 퍼가도 될까요? ^^;;
  • heich_ 2012.12.18 22:29
    네, 번역이 아닌 부분은 마음껏 퍼가세요~
  • 모모 2012.12.18 22:35
    감사합니다~~^^
  • checkinout 2012.12.19 15:03
    Thanks for the translations!

He was so relaxed and candid in this interview. I so love the 'user manual' bit... so cute. He really knows himself well. ^^ I was feeling a little pensive after the excitement of the concert died down. Perhaps because I couldn't help but feel that it's such a waste that this endlessly talented boy is not getting way more attention/recognition than he does. That only those of us who actively follow him understand how truly special he is.

But this brought a smile to my face again...
  • chyu 2012.12.20 20:20
    Every time I read his interviews I feel like I understand him a little more. A brilliant interview, thank you for translating!
  • 뿌야 2015.01.02 21:10
    선물을 숨겨놨다가 타이밍 봐서 '짜잔', 이런 건 못한다. 급한 성격에 얼굴 보자마자 포장지 벗겨 '야~야, 어울리나 보자 (목걸이 거는 포즈를 보여주었다). 이야~잘 어울리네' 라고 말하는 타입이다.

이부분 보고 한참을 웃었네요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 모습이 상상이 되서..이런 성격 너무 좋아요

List of Articles
번호 분류 제목 날짜 조회 수 추천 수
4178 가사 【한/E】Letter 33 2018.05.21 1486 31
4177 리뷰 이즘 팟캐스트 Izm Podcast - 과소평가된 가수 Underrated Singer 24 2017.03.29 8247 31
4176 리뷰 입김 Hello - 비사이드 izm (podcast) 2016년 상반기 최고의 싱글 Best Single of First Half of 2016 14 2016.08.03 6331 30
4175 공연 [Engsub] 유스케 토크까지 풀버전 Sketchbook Full ver.^^ 2015.05.08 33 2015.05.09 4599 24
4174 인터뷰 【E】정용화'합주 통해 음악 만드는 게 곧 밴드…밴드 위한 공연장 짓고파' JYH 'Want to Build Concert Halls for Bands' 18 file 2017.07.02 4643 22
4173 뉴스 KOTRA ‘2018 아세안지역 마케팅 지표 조사’ 결과 ASEAN Marketing Index 11 2018.05.10 1012 21
» 인터뷰 【E】 2013.01 Ceci 개인 인터뷰 Individual Interview 31 2012.12.17 15577 21
4171 기타 [한역]2018.05 한류피아 특별 기획 : 아티스트 정용화의 매력 23 2018.05.03 1042 20
4170 인터뷰 정용화에게 밴드 프로듀서란? KPOP MAKERS 8 file 2018.03.20 945 19
4169 뉴스 【E】슈가맨에 무도까지, 싱송라 정용화의 진가 From SugarMan to InfiniteChallenge: Singer-Songwriter Jung Yonghwa's Caliber 9 2016.05.15 3519 19
4168 인터뷰 [자막/Sub] 2020.02.12 Break Out Full 23 2020.02.14 3956 18
4167 뉴스 류현진 공식 테마음악, 알고보니 씨엔블루 정용화 자작곡 Ryu Hyunjin's Official Theme Song, Revealed to be CNBLUE Jung Yonghwa's Self-composition 31 2014.04.12 8137 18
4166 가사 [Robot] Robot (최종 Complete) 35 2012.11.29 10513 18
4165 기타 [번역]2018.05 한류피아 특별기획 : 내가 느낀 정용화의 매력 12 2018.10.23 3486 17
4164 공연 팬미에서 공개된 신곡 완곡버전 New song full ver. 24 2018.03.08 1113 17
4163 사진 [스캔 Scan] Place of Blue: Zepp Tour Lady 17 file 2014.04.22 7342 17
4162 기타 씨엔블루 미니 4집앨범 블루 티져 CNBLUE 4th Mini Album [Re:BLUE] 1st BLUE Teaser 21 2013.01.10 8730 16
4161 뉴스 【E】윤도현·양동근·버벌진트 "정용화, 장르 뛰어넘는 뮤지션" YDH, YDG, VJ, "Jung Yonghwa, a Musician who's Overcome Genres" 20 2015.01.12 3985 15
4160 뉴스 【E】씨엔블루는 왜 음악 색깔을 바꿨을까? Why did CNBLUE Change the Color of their Music? 12 2014.03.04 5203 15
4159 리뷰 2014.01.24 BMLA후기 (스압주의) 37 file 2014.01.26 1971 15
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 209 Next
/ 209