by heich_ posted Dec 23, 2014
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 첨부
201412230829775144_5498a9eabb1da_99_20141223083303.jpg

씨엔블루의 리더 정용화가 팬 고백송 ‘별, 그대’를 발표, 수익금을 전액 기부한다.

정용화는 23일 정오 자작곡 ‘별, 그대’를 발표할 예정. 이 곡은 어쿠스틱 사운드가 돋보이는 곡으로, 팬들의 사랑에 고마운 마음을 담은 팬 고백송이다. 지난 21일 SBS ‘가요대전’에서 팬들에게 ‘별, 그대’ 깜짝 무대를 선보여 가요 팬들의 뜨거운 관심을 받은 바 있다.

‘별, 그대’로 발생하는 수익은 소속사 FNC엔터테인먼트의 사회 공헌 브랜드인 ‘러브FNC’를 통해 전액 기부할 예정이다. 정용화는 “팬 분들께 제 생각이 전달된다면 그것으로 의미 있는 곡입니다. 가사를 잘 들어주세요“라고 전하며 팬송을 만들게 된 계기를 설명했다.

밴드 씨엔블루의 리더이자 메인보컬로 활동하고 있는 정용화는 다수의 히트곡을 작곡하며 뮤지션으로서의 행보를 이어왔다. 2013년 공전의 히트를 기록한 ‘아임 쏘리(I’m Sorry)’는 물론, 올해 발표한 '캔트 스톱(Can’t Stop)', 메이저리그에서 활약 중인 류현진 선수의 올 시즌 테마곡 ‘류캔 두잇(Ryu Can Do It)’까지 전부 국내외 매체의 호평을 얻으며 음악성과 흥행력을 동시에 입증했다.

정용화는 내년 중 솔로앨범 발매를 목표로 준비하고 있다.

Trans)
CNBLUE's leader Jung Yonghwa will release  a fan song "Star, You," and will donate all the proceeds to charity.

Jung Yonghwa will release his composition "Star, You" on Dec. 23rd at noon. Full of acoustic sound, this song carries a message of gratitude toward fans' love. He showcased a surprise stage of "Star, You" at Gayo Daejeon, gathering heated attention from the music fans.

The profit from "Star, You" will be entirelly donated through FNC entertainment's charity brand, "Love FNC". Jung Yonghwa explained, "It's meaningful enough that my thoughts are relayed to my fans. Please listen to the lyrics."

Jung Yonghwa, the leader and the main vocalist of CNBLUE, has continued his steps as a musician, composing multiple hit songs. Including "I'm Sorry," a breakout hit in 2013, in addition to thiis year's "Can't Stop" and Ryu Hyunjin's season theme "Ryu Can Do It", he received national and international media's critical acclaim, simultaneously acquiring musicality and popularity. 

Jung Yonghwa is preparing his solo album, planned to be released next year. 

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=109&aid=0002957998

Articles