DJ
by heich_ posted Nov 22, 2014
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

(*녹음본은 healing_jyh님께서 제공 및 재업허가해주셨습니다^^ 감사드립니다! The recording was generously provided and permitted by healing_jyh)

처음 소개해드릴 음악은, Limp Bizkit의 Ready to Go 입니다. 90년대 후반부터 핌프락 열풍을 불러일으킨 밴드입니다. 강렬한 사운드와 랩이 어우러지는 곡들로 많은 사랑을 받게 되었는데, 얼마 전에 내한을 했었습니다. 저도 내한공연을 다녀왔는데, 이번 내한공연 때 세트리스트에 있었던 곡, Ready and Go를 여러분들께 소개해드리려고 합니다. 19세 미만 분들은 들을 수 없는 그런 곡이기는 하지만, 밴드의 라이브 파워를 느낄 수 있었던 그런 노래였습니다. 게다가 제가 Lil Wayne이라는 힙합 아티스트를 굉장히 좋아하는데, 그 아티스트가 같이 피쳐링해서 정말 더욱 더 멋진 곡이 탄생한 것 같습니다. 

이번 공연때 한국 팬들을 랜덤으로 찍어서 함께 이 노래를 불렀었는데, 관객 분들과 교감하는 모습이 굉장히 인상적이었던 것 같습니다. 언젠가 저도 공연때 그런 것들을 하면 좋을까. 꼭 한번 해보고 싶습니다. 

그럼, 들어보시죠. Limp Bizkit의 Ready to Go.

Trans)

First music to introduce to you is "Ready to Go" by Limp Bizkit. They're the band that started the pimp rock boom in the late 90s. They became massively popular with strong beats that integrated rap elements. A while ago, they came to Korea. As I went to their concert, I want to introduce one of the songs on the setlist that night, "Ready and Go." Though it's a song restricted for those under 19, it showcased a powerful live performance by the band. On top of that, I really like the hip-hop artist Lil Wayne, and the fact that he featured in it must have made this great song even better.

At their show, they randomly picked out Korean fans to sing this together. Their connection with the crowd was very impressive. Someday, perhaps it'd be nice to try that at my concerts. I definitely want to try it.

Let's take a listen. "Ready to Go" by Limp Bizkit.

Articles