본문 바로가기
조회 수 3111 추천 수 9 댓글 9
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 첨부
정확히 언제인지 모를, 자연스러운 혼자만의 작업을 통해 만들어진 테마곡이 있었다. 큰 그림은 그려졌으나 완성되지 않은 상태였던 그 곡을 겨울이 올 때 쯤 무심코 다시 꺼내 사운드 작업을 좀 더 했다. 그러면서 이 듀엣곡을 누구와 함께 부르면 좋을지 상상해보다가 정용화를 떠올렸다. 정용화의 솔로 앨범을 즐겁게 들었고 마침 정용화가 인터뷰에서 언급해주기도 했지만, 무엇보다 촉촉하면서도 시원하고 탄력있는 그의 목소리가 잘 어울릴 것 같았다. 이 노래로 정용화에게 듀엣을 제안해보고 싶다고 가족과 우리 대표님한테만 말했는데 그러면서도 민망했다. 부담스러워 할 것 같았다… 그랬는데 얼마 안 되어 연락이 먼저 와서 정말 정말 깜짝 놀랐다. 나도 듀엣 부탁을 하려 했다는 얘기를 듣더니 갑작스럽지만 신나게도, '이중 콜라보레이션(?)'이 시작되었다. 

먼저 정용화의 곡 '입김'에 가사를 함께 붙이고 노래 녹음을 했다. 주제부터 세세한 가사 표현까지 모든 걸 공유하며 함께 만들었다. 내 곡 '불꽃놀이'는 정용화가 건반치며 녹음해 만들어 준 브릿지 파트를 받고 나니 이제서야 술술 완성이 되었다. 이미 많은 그림이 그려진 곡의 빈 공간을 채우는 건 쉽지 않은 일인데, 정용화의 가사와 코드, 멜로디는 너무나 잘 붙었다. '불꽃놀이'의 노래 녹음하러 온 날에는 쉬는 시간에 스튜디오에 있던 기타를 치는데 느낌이 좋아서 대뜸 부탁을 하고 말았다. 자기 악기도 없고 미리 준비한 것도 아닌데 기꺼이 즐겁게 연주해주어서 정말 고마웠다. 

그의 솔로 앨범을 들으며 느꼈던 거지만 이번 프로젝트를 함께 하며 정용화의 다음 음악들이 더욱 기대된다. CNBLUE 의 리더로서 솔로 뮤지션으로서 들려줄 재미가 한창 많은데다 잘 생겼으니.. 이런 다 가진 남자.

Trans)

I’m not sure since when, but there was a theme song that I had created organically by myself. Though the big picture was there, it was incomplete. Around the time winter arrived, I retrieved it for some reason and worked on the sound a bit more. While wondering who I could sing this duet with, I thought of Jung Yonghwa. I enjoyed listening to his solo album and he had also mentioned my name in interviews, but more than anything, his moist, breezy, and elastic voice seemed it would go well with it. I only told my family and the head of agency, but it was embarrassing. He might feel intimidated, I thought… But shortly later, he contacted me first, which caught me by such a surprise. Upon hearing that I wanted to request a duet, an abrupt, but exciting, “double collaboration(?)” took off. 

First, we wrote the lyrics to Jung Yonghwa’s song ‘Breath(Hello)’ together and recorded the song. From the theme to detailed choice of words, every part of writing the lyrics was shared together. My song ‘Fireworks’ was completed in a breeze after receiving the bridge part that Jung Yonghwa composed and recorded with his keyboard. It’s not an easy task to fill the space of a song that already has many parts of it drawn out, but Jung Yonghwa’s lyrics, chords, and the melody fit in seamlessly. On the day he came to record ‘Fireworks,’ I liked what he was playing on the guitar in the studio during the break, so I bluntly made a request. He didn’t even have his own instrument, and it wasn’t prepared beforehand, but he willingly and happily played the instrument. I was really grateful.

I felt this way listening to his solo album as well, but doing this project with Jung Yonghwa made me anticipate his future music even more. As the leader of CNBLUE, and as a solo musician, he’s got so much enchanting music to share. On top of that, he's even good-looking, this guy has it all.

3.jpg

http://music.naver.com/promotion/specialContent.nhn?articleId=6569
  • Jojo 2016.01.14 13:06
    Thank you for all these translations! They were all wonderful to read. Really warms my heart.. :) hahah "..his moist, breezy, and elastic voice"
  • sue 2016.01.14 14:00
    I love her comment, " this guy has it all" and yesss Jung Yong Hwa has it all...& I'm happy.
  • yongyongjii 2016.01.14 14:09
    Thanks for all the translations. I look forward eagerly to them after each media release :D It's so heartening to keep reading the praises rolling in for JYH from his industry seniors.
  • lauriciu 2016.01.14 14:36
    Love the fact that Yonghwa has now the confidence to approach first his industry seniors with whom he want to collaborate... He obviously deserves all the praises and I also agree with "this guy has it all'.
    Keep going Yonghwa like this!
  • ta_yooong 2016.01.14 15:50
    I'm really proud of this guy as an artist and as a person. He is impressing his sunbaes. Verbal jint was impressed as well how seamless Yonghwa's compositions merge with his. "the melody fits in seamlessly" .Truly I am anticipating his music even more myself!
  • Pearl 2016.01.14 16:23
    Thanks for the translation. I always love to read how his songs are created and what he and others went through while creating the song. I also love how she disclosed the time he visited her studio and just played the guitar impromptu. I can only imagine it must be such a pleasure to work with him.
  • CNBLUELOGY 2016.01.14 17:20
    Just curious whether we can hear YH's guitar in Fireworks.
  • sakuratint 2016.01.14 20:08
    Thanks for the trans! It was interesting to read about the collaboration process. Indeed, Jung Yong Hwa has it all :)
  • YAT 2016.01.14 22:50
    Real recognize real ... like her I am full of anticipation of YH's music.

1. 씨엔블루 첫 정규 음반 발매 기자간담회

2. '감성 자극!'… 남성 밴드 열풍

3. 씨엔블루 정용화 10분만에 음악작곡 뚝닥

4. [A-流] "新한류지도, 주인공?"…아시아 사로잡은 스타 '10'

5. '또 1위' 씨엔블루, 트리플 크라운 2관왕 달성

6. 2014년 1위 다시보기① 월별 최강자 누구? Recapping No.1 in 2014① Who Reigned Each Month?

7. Truth 사양/이벤트 공지 Editions/Events

8. 씨엔블루 정용화, 더듬더듬 1위 소감 ‘감격’

9. '인기가요' 씨엔블루, 1위와 함께 활동 종료 "멋진 음악으로 돌아올게요"

10. Korea Best Album 'Present' No.2 on Oricon Daily Album Chart (2014.02.04)

11. FT아일랜드·씨엔블루, 'K팝 한류' 롱런의 해법

12. 【E】'컴백' 씨엔블루, 이번에도 정용화 자작곡 '이렇게 예뻤나' CNBLUE to Come Back with Jung Yonghwa's Composition, 'You're So Fine'

13. 용서부부 '반말송', 유튜브서 조회수 200만 돌파 '화제만발'

14. 씨엔블루, 태국 홍수 이재민에 성금 전달

15. 씨엔블루, 이틀 연속 일본 오리콘 차트 정상 차지

16. 씨엔블루, 정용화 자작곡 日오리콘 차트 1위

17. 씨엔블루 '록 한류' 통했다..인디서 日오리콘까지

18. 씨엔블루, 태국 콘서트 성황리 개최…1만여팬 ′환호′

19. 씨엔블루 日 첫 앨범, 오리콘 주간차트 1위 쾌거 ‘한류열풍 여전하네’

20. 씨엔블루, 티켓 경쟁속 日전국투어 성황리 마무리

Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 45 Next
/ 45