공연
by Pearl posted Oct 04, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

Hi all, just wanted to share my fancams of the concert in my playlist.  I managed to record every song except Irony which was only partial due to changing of battery.  Overall the song list was good with a good mix of old favourites and new songs, even throwing in a few of their songs from their Japanese album.  The energy was high and Yong Hwa was in his element as his voice condition was superb.  I felt that the stage lighting and set-up was the only slight let-down as it wasn't very exciting but the boys and Yong Hwa more than made up for it with their energetic performance and their efforts to speak to the audience almost 90% of the time in mandarin.

The fan chant during Love Light, where everyone was shouting out Yong Hwa's name was awesome, I think it made him a little shy.

Best line of the night was when Yong Hwa said that "Tonight I am not internet sensation Jung, but hard working artist Jung Yong Hwa". He needn't say that as to me, he will always be the hard working and talented artist, Jung Yong Hwa.

Hope you guys enjoy the fancams and sorry if some of them are pretty shaky.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKJcQC8xfcLCk7jTvry6XyeLxwZo2zYX6

Articles