2015.06.03 Singapore Zaobao Interview

https://justjyh.com/xe/259475 조회 수 5778 추천 수 6 댓글 8
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 첨부

ZB_03_06_2015_CJ_8_28419844_28391178_chiajm_mDx_bl.jpg

Korean actor Jung Yong Hwa always plays the secret admirer in his dramas. Outside dramas, he says he is not anxious about finding a life partner. If he sees a girl he likes, he will never be just a quiet admirer.

He said, "I will not arrange special events or buy her flowers, but I will cultivate the same hobby she has."

Korean artist Jung Yong Hwa's one fine day: Watch TV at home and sleep.

Jung Yong Hwa is in the Korean band CNBLUE. He is the leader, guitarist and main vocal. Early in the year, he released his very first solo album "One Fine Day". He held the first solo concert titled "One Fine Day" in Singapore last weekend. Before the show, he was interviewed by us and shared with us what is "One Fine Day" to him.

"If I don't have work, I like cycling around. But most of the time, I just stay at home. I sleep or watch TV dramas. I watch all sorts of TV dramas."

He added that each and every day this year is "One Fine Day" to him. He had been worried about the solo album, but the fans gave him a lot of support. "I felt all the love from my fans."

Collaboration with JJ Lin

Recently, Jung Yong Hwa has music collaboration with local singer JJ Lin.

Last month, JYH guested in the Beijing stop of JJ Lin's concert tour “时线——新地球世界巡回演唱会”. JYH's album OFD includes the two's duet "Checkmate", lyrics co-written by JJ Lin and JYH, composed by JYH.

JYH revealed they first met in 2013 when CNBLUE held a concert in the Taipei Arena. They were under the same label, Warner Music. JJ Lin went backstage to cheer for CNBLUE, and they left good impressions with each other then. Later, they met again several times in awards ceremonies. When CNBLUE went to Taiwan for concerts again last year, JYH asked for collaboration. JJ Lin agreed right away.

JYH added that they always send each other phone messages. They are good friends.

We had one more question about JJ Lin: As JYH had come to Singapore this time, how would JJ Lin repay his guesting in the Beijing concert, or if JJ Lin would showed him around Singapore? But the translator blocked this question, leaving us very puzzled.

1 from 20 Selfies

It's well known that JYH likes posting selfies on weibo. He takes tens a time, and chooses just one to post.

He explained that he has three social media accounts to manage and that's why he needs different photos for the different sites.

"I usually take many photos at the same spot, then pick the ones I like most."

He said he once took 20 pics to pick one. A record so far.

We asked if he's a perfectionist.

His once serious face turned into a smile and said, "There's never perfection. I just choose the ones I like."

So Stressed That He Ate Cookies and Nori in Midnight

Compared to promoting with CNBLUE members, JYH said it's good to have members around, but there are also positive sides of solo activities. For the solo activities, he has to deal with the pressure all alone. He described how stressed he was preparing his solo album "One Fine Day". He woke up in the middle of the night and find cookies and nori from the fridge to eat.

"It's not possible to be stress free. I have to learn to live with stress. I knew it was not healthy to eat cookies and nori in the middle of the night, but I wasn't conscious doing that."

JYH once gave points to his own look in a TV show, "Four years ago I was 60, now I',m 98.8!"

We were curious what added that 39.8 points.

He smiled and explained, "When I gave myself 60 points, people said I was just pretentious. So this time I give myself 99.8 instead, because I'm actually very satisfied with my own look."

Drink Lots of Coffee When Writing Songs

For dramas, JYH debuted in the 2009 drama "You're Beautiful", appeared in 2011 "Heartstrings" as well as "The Three Musketeers" last year.

He always plays the secret admirer in the dramas. Outside dramas, he said he is not anxious to find his life partner. But if he sees a girl he likes, he will not just be the quiet admirer.

"I will not arrange for special events or send her flowers, but I will cultivate the same hobby she has."

During the interview, JYH has been drinking coffee.

"When I'm writing songs, I drink a lot of coffee. Now, drinking coffee has become a part of my life."

JYH has had a lot of composing experience. In the first CNBLUE Japanese major single released in 2011, the title "In my head" was composed by JYH. The title track of the 4th CNBLUE Korean mini album "Re:blue" was also written by JYH. The title of his solo album "One Fine Day" is also written by him. He said drinking coffee may not help him getting inspiration, but at least he can get energy from it.

(Chinese to English translation by klaritia)

韩国艺人郑容和参与演出的戏剧中,常扮演暗恋别人的角色。戏外,他说还不急于找对象,但如果遇上喜欢的女生,不会默默的当暗恋者。

他说:“我不会为对方安排特别的节目或送花,但我会培养跟她一样的嗜好。”

韩国艺人郑容和的美好一天:在家里看电视和睡觉。

郑容和是韩国四人男子乐团CNBLUE成员,担任队长、吉他手和主唱。今年初,他发行首张个人专辑“One Fine Day”,上周末来新加坡举行首个单飞演唱会“One Fine Day”。他在演出前,接受本报访问时分享心目中的“One Fine Day”(美好的一天)。

他说:“如果不用工作,我喜欢骑脚踏车,但大部分时间喜欢赖在家里,睡觉或是看电视剧,任何电视剧都看。”

他也说,今年的每一天都是他“美好的一天”。他原本担心个人专辑的成绩,但歌迷给予很大的支持,“感受到歌迷的爱。”

与林俊杰频频合作

最近,郑容和跟本地歌手林俊杰频频有音乐上的合作。

上个月,郑容和担任林俊杰“时线——新地球世界巡回演唱会”北京场的表演嘉宾。郑容和的专辑“One Fine Day”也收录两人合唱的歌曲“Checkmate”,由林俊杰和郑容和共同填词,郑容和谱曲。

郑容和说,他们第一次碰面是2013年,CNBLUE首次登台湾小巨蛋开唱。那时,他们同为华纳旗下歌手,林俊杰赴后台为CNBLUE加油打气,彼此都留下好印象。接着,他们在海外颁奖典礼数度相遇,去年CNBLUE再度到台湾开唱,郑容和提出合作邀约,林俊杰也一口答应。

郑容和也说,两人经常互传手机短信,感情还算不错。

原本要问郑容和这趟来新加坡,林俊杰打算怎么“回报”他之前当嘉宾之恩,或尽地主之谊?但令人费解的是,这道问题被挡掉,未能通过翻译那关。

大头照20选一

据悉,郑容和喜欢在微博上载自拍大头照,每次都拍几十张,才千辛万苦选出一张。

他说,因为他有三个不同的社交媒体网,因此需要多拍照片供给个别网站。

“我通常会在同个地点拍很多张照片,然后选出自己最喜欢的。”

听他说,最高纪录是一次过拍大概20张,从中选一。

问他是不是完美主义者?

原本显得较严肃的他,这时微微笑说:“没有所谓的完美,就是要选出自己喜欢的。”

压力大到半夜吃饼干海苔

相比之前CNBLUE团员一起宣传的日子,郑容和认为,有团员在身边固然好,单飞的时候,也有自己演出的好处。不过,单人的时候,也表示要独自承受所有的压力。郑容和透露,他就因为发专辑“One Fine Day”,压力大到睡到半夜,竟去拿饼干和冰箱里的海苔吃。

他说:“不可能完全没有压力,要学习跟压力相处。我也知道在深夜吃饼干和海苔不好,但我像是没有意识的在吃。”

郑容和曾在节目中为自己的外貌打分说:“四年前的我是60分,现在是99.8分!”

好奇是什么让他为自己增加39.8分?

他又露出短暂的笑容说:“当时我打60分,就有人叫我不要装谦虚。于是,我决定替自己打99.8分,因为我对自己的样貌还蛮满意的。”

写歌会喝很多咖啡

戏剧方面,郑容和在2009年首次出演电视剧《原来是美男》,2011年出演电视剧《你为我着迷》,去年也演出电视剧《三剑客》。

他在所参演的韩剧中,时常演暗恋别人的角色。戏外,他说还不急于找对象,但如果遇上喜欢的女生,不会默默的当暗恋者。

他说:“我不会为对方安排特别的节目或是送花,但我会培养跟她一样的嗜好。”

访问的时候,郑容和边聊边喝咖啡。

他说:“我写歌的时候,会喝很多咖啡。现在,喝咖啡已经成为我生活习惯的一部分。”

郑容和有不少创作经验,CNBLUE2011年发行首张日语单曲“In My Head”,主打曲由郑容和作曲,2013CNBLUE的第四张韩语迷你专辑“Re:blue”,主打曲也由郑容和创作。他的个人专辑“One Fine Day”,也以他的创作为主打。他说,喝咖啡未必就有写歌的灵感,但至少有创作的能量。

- See more at: http://www.zaobao.com.sg/culture/entertainment/kpop/story20150603-487334#prettyPhoto

郑容和是韩国四人男子乐团CNBLUE成员,担任队长、吉他手和主唱。今年初,他发行首张个人专辑“One Fine Day”,上周末来新加坡举行首个单飞演唱会“One Fine Day”。他在演出前,接受本报访问时分享心目中的“One Fine Day”(美好的一天)。

与林俊杰频频合作

最近,郑容和跟本地歌手林俊杰频频有音乐上的合作。

上个月,郑容和担任林俊杰“时线——新地球世界巡回演唱会”北京场的表演嘉宾。郑容和的专辑“One Fine Day”也收录两人合唱的歌曲“Checkmate”,由林俊杰和郑容和共同填词,郑容和谱曲。

郑容和说,他们第一次碰面是2013年,CNBLUE首次登台湾小巨蛋开唱。那时,他们同为华纳旗下歌手,林俊杰赴后台为CNBLUE加油打气,彼 此都留下好印象。接着,他们在海外颁奖典礼数度相遇,去年CNBLUE再度到台湾开唱,郑容和提出合作邀约,林俊杰也一口答应。

郑容和也说,两人经常互传手机短信,感情还算不错。

大头照20选一

听他说,最高纪录是一次过拍大概20张,从中选一。

问他是不是完美主义者?

压力大到半夜吃饼干海苔

相比之前CNBLUE团员一起宣传的日子,郑容和认为,有团员在身边固然好,单飞的时候,也有自己演出的好处。不过,单人的时候,也表示要独自承受所有的压力。郑容和透露,他就因为发专辑“One Fine Day”,压力大到睡到半夜,竟去拿饼干和冰箱里的海苔吃。

好奇是什么让他为自己增加39.8分?

写歌会喝很多咖啡

访问的时候,郑容和边聊边喝咖啡。

郑容和有不少创作经验,CNBLUE在2011年发行首张日语单曲“In My Head”,主打曲由郑容和作曲,2013年CNBLUE的第四张韩语迷你专辑“Re:blue”,主打曲也由郑容和创作。他的个人专辑“One Fine Day”,也以他的创作为主打。他说,喝咖啡未必就有写歌的灵感,但至少有创作的能量。

- See more at: http://www.zaobao.com.sg/culture/entertainment/kpop/story20150603-487334#prettyPhoto

与林俊杰频频合作

最近,郑容和跟本地歌手林俊杰频频有音乐上的合作。

郑容和说,他们第一次碰面是2013年,CNBLUE首次登台湾小巨蛋开唱。那时,他们同为华纳旗下歌手,林俊杰赴后台为CNBLUE加油打气,彼 此都留下好印象。接着,他们在海外颁奖典礼数度相遇,去年CNBLUE再度到台湾开唱,郑容和提出合作邀约,林俊杰也一口答应。

郑容和也说,两人经常互传手机短信,感情还算不错。

大头照20选一

听他说,最高纪录是一次过拍大概20张,从中选一。

问他是不是完美主义者?

压力大到半夜吃饼干海苔

好奇是什么让他为自己增加39.8分?

写歌会喝很多咖啡

访问的时候,郑容和边聊边喝咖啡。

郑容和有不少创作经验,CNBLUE在2011年发行首张日语单曲“In My Head”,主打曲由郑容和作曲,2013年CNBLUE的第四张韩语迷你专辑“Re:blue”,主打曲也由郑容和创作。他的个人专辑“One Fine Day”,也以他的创作为主打。他说,喝咖啡未必就有写歌的灵感,但至少有创作的能量。

• ta_yooong 2015.06.03 11:28
    Thank you for the trans! It's heartbreaking to know how deeply stressed he was ! I am grateful for the support shown to him. He should know fans are truly enjoying his talent his music and that he is an excellent entertainer! Non fans are quickly recognizing him for that as well!Hope and pray He always have reasons to smile and finer days are still a coming!
  • klaritia 2015.06.03 11:56
    We asked if he's a perfectionist.
    His once serious face turned into a smile and said, "There's never perfection. I just choose the ones I like."

Sorry I missed translating the above. Added. (in hightlight)
  • yongyongjii 2015.06.03 15:44
    “没有所谓的完美,就是要选出自己喜欢的" OH! love this... it somehow sounds even more philosophical in Mandarin ;)
  • lauriciu 2015.06.03 12:22

Thanks for translating! Love YH!

• tuthuy 2015.06.03 13:07
    Thanks a lot for the trans!!! The more we get to know him, the a lot more we love him.
  • YAT 2015.06.03 23:02
    Love this individual interview ... I love his attitude towards life and work. Such a great guy and there's much I can learn from him. Hope there will be some individual interviews that solicit his thoughts/opinions on music & some technicality (like song writing/lyrics/inspiration, music trend, favourite songs, etc). It's a joy to read/listen (to) his individual interviews.
  • KiaraBoice 2015.06.04 03:59
    Thank yo so much for translation!
    He is really great!
    I wanna know more about his personal life and his thoughts.
  • Pearl 2015.06.06 23:48
    His character is such that he puts lots of stress unto himself. I'm very happy that his solo is doing so well and is receiving so much love, and he can now be rest assured that his efforts and stress are all worth it, and more importantly, he can enjoy the rest of his solo tour which I was lucky enough to have witnessed in his Singapore concert last week.

List of Articles
번호 분류 제목 날짜 조회 수 추천 수
4149 예능 [무한도전 InfiniteChallenge] 정용화, 녹화 못끼는 광희 걱정 "광희 좀 끼워주세요" 5 2016.05.14 1799 6
4148 From용화 [웨이보 Weibo] 어떻게 이렇게 잘 생긴 사람이 있죠? How can there be someone so handsome?? 7 file 2016.05.12 1804 6
4147 뉴스 가온웨이보 명성세력방 12개월 연속1위 트로피 수상! Trophy for Gaon-Weibo 12-month Win^^ 4 file 2016.01.23 2011 6
4146 뉴스 【E】 트위터리안은 정용화가 반갑다 Twitter users are Happy to see Jung Yonghwa 6 file 2015.11.17 3251 6
4145 인터뷰 【E】 씨엔블루의 시간은 빠르게 흐른다 2015.11 앳스타일 @star1 18 2015.10.23 6992 6
4144 뉴스 【E】 정용화, '쾌락대본영' 2개월만에 재출연... '中 한류 중심' Jung Yonghwa Reappears in "Happy Camp" within 2 months...New Center of China Hallyu 4 file 2015.08.04 1963 6
» 인터뷰 2015.06.03 Singapore Zaobao Interview 8 file 2015.06.03 5778 6
4142 뉴스 가온웨이보차트 28주 연속 1위 배너! Banner for the 28th Champion on Gaon Weibo Weekly Chart 4 2015.06.02 1414 6
4141 From용화 [트윗 Tweet] One fine day!!! 행복한 3일이 끝났습니다!!!!! 2 file 2015.03.02 1451 6
4140 사진 하이/컷 High/cut vol.144 6 2015.02.26 2935 6
4139 기타 하이.컷 디지털버전 Highcut Vol.144 Digital version 9 2015.02.24 4103 6
4138 From용화 [웨이보 Weibo] #微博之星2014# Duang~微博King郑容和!#WeiboStar2014 Weibo King Jung Yong Hwa! 9 file 2015.03.23 2493 6
4137 기타 아이즈 화보 촬영현장 IZE Photoshoot BTS 3 file 2015.02.13 2423 6
4136 인터뷰 2015.04.16 SoHu TV 독점 인터뷰 Exclusive Interview (w/Eng translations) 7 2015.04.16 4122 6
4135 사진 연탄봉사 간 용화^^ Yonghwa volunteered to deliver coal! 8 file 2015.03.26 2405 6
4134 사진 코스모폴리탄 프리뷰 Cosmopolitian Previews from CNBLUE Line 8 file 2015.01.19 3029 6
4133 From용화 [트윗 Tweet] Here I am for you~ 2015.01.18 1277 6
4132 뉴스 2014년 12월 웨이보 차트 1위! Weibo Chart Monthly Champion, 2014 Dec 8 2015.01.04 2204 6
4131 사진 W Korea 프리뷰 2탄! Preview #2! 10 file 2014.12.19 2742 6
4130 사진 2015.01 W KOREA Preview 18 file 2014.12.18 2074 6
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 223 Next
/ 223