본문 바로가기
https://justjyh.com/xe/212275 조회 수 3502 추천 수 10 댓글 14
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

헝클어진 머리, 힘이 풀린 눈빛과 늘어진 티셔츠 위에 니트 가디건을 아무렇게나 걸친 정용화. 그가 꾸미지 않은 듯 자연스러운 모습으로 카메라와 마주했다.

따사로운 햇살이 내리쬐는 오후 1시, 나른한 표정의 정용화가 화보 촬영 장소인 호텔 스위트룸으로 들어섰다. 드라마 '삼총사'촬영이 끝나자마자 밀린 광고 촬영과 공연 스케줄을 정신없이 소화하고 있는 그는 조금 지쳐보였다. 하지만 피곤해 보이는 그 얼굴이 왠지 이번 화보 콘셉트에 완벽하게 어울릴 것 같았다. 아이스 아메리카노를 한 모금 마시며 그가 말했다. "오늘 콘셉트는 죽도록 술마신 후 눈떠보니 아침, 그런 거죠? (웃음)"

꿈꾸는 작품 
트렌디 드라마도 해보고, 사극도 해봤으니 다음에는 영화에 도전해보고 싶어요. 최민식 선배님 같은 대선배들과 함께할 수 있다면 아주 작은 역할이라도 좋아요. 그분들이 연기하는 모습을 직접 보며 배우고 싶습니다. 언제나 자신만의 색깔로 뚜렷한 장르를 구축한 봉준호 감독님 영화에는 꼭 한번 출연해보고 싶어요.

멋진 남자 
요즘 미국 드라마 '왕좌의 게임'을 챙겨 보는데, 극 중 티리온 역할을 맡은 피터 딘클리지가 인상적이에요. 선천적 연골 형성 부전증으로 키가 135cm인 그는 신체적 한계를 극복한 것은 물론 자연스러운 연기에 배어나는 카리스마가 정말 멋져요. 씨엔블루 멤버 중에서 가장 멋진 남자요? 정신이는 넘치는 밝은 기운이 멋지고, 종현이는 외모가 정말 멋지죠. 민혁이도 저도 넷이 스타일이 너무 달라 못 고르겠어요. 그냥 제가 제일 멋진 걸로 해주세요 (웃음).

평소 스타일 
새것 같은 느낌이 들지 않는 편안한 옷을 좋아해요. 메종 마틴 마르지엘라의 스니커즈처럼 페인팅된 것들도 좋아하고요. 지금까지 과장되고 드라마틱한 의상을 입은 패션 화보를 많이 찍었는데, 실제로 그런 옷을 사본 적은 없어요. 오늘 촬영한 화보의 의상 콘셉트가 딱 제 스타일이에요. 해진 티셔츠에 낡은 청바지, 그리고 니트 가디건을 걸치던 커트 코베인 스타일이랄까요? 하지만 사실 평소에는 트레이닝 팬츠를 주로 입어요.

리얼리티 프로그램 
연기든 노래든 다시 활동을 시작하면, 저를 계속해서 따라다니는 리얼리티 프로그램에 꼭 한번 출연해보고 싶어요. 그런 프로그램이라면 자연스럽게 저의 다양한 모습을 보여드릴 수 있을 것 같아요. 예능 프로그램 딱 하나를 고르라고 한다면 '무한도전' 가요제요. 하하 선배님이랑 파트너가 되면 재미있을 것 같아요. 저도 레게 음악을 좋아하는데, 지난번 방송에서 밴드 10cm와 공연하는 모습이 무척 강렬했어요.

힐링 타임 
휴가가 주어진다면 유럽으로 여행을 떠나고 싶은데, 아마 그 첫 번째 장소는 베네치아가 될 거예요. 추억의 여행을 꼽자면, 몇 년 전 월드 투어 때 칠레 와이너리에 간 적이 있어요. 따사로운 햇살에 맛있는 음식, 거기다 감미로운 와인까지 그야말로 모든 게 환상적이었죠. 또 중학생 때 어머니와 함께 갔던 시애틀 여행을 잊을 수가 없어요. 올해 마지막 바람은 크리스마스에 가족과 함께 다시 한 번 여행을 가는 거예요. 

Disheveled hair, languid eyes. In a loose t-shirt, Jung Yonghwa casually slips into a knit cardigan. Seemingly unadorned, he faced a camera in natural attires.

At 1pm on a day warmed by showering sun rays, a relaxed-faced Jung Yonghwa walked into the photoshoot set located at a hotel suite room. He looked a bit tired as he was busily filming overdue ads and taking on concert schedules after the drama "The Three Musketeers" finished shooting. But that tiresome face seemed to perfectly fit the theme for this photoshoot. Taking a sip of iced americano, he said "So, today's theme is something like 'drinking the night away and waking up in the morning,' right? (laughs)"

Acting of Your Dreams
Now that I've done trendy dramas and historical dramas, I want to challenge a role in a film next time. If I can act alongside great seniors like Choi Minsik, even a very small role would be fine. I want to learn by watching their acting in person. I definitely want to appear in a film by director Bong Joonho, he's someone who has always defined a genre with his own color. 

Gorgeous men
Recently, I'm watching an American drama called 'Game of Thrones.' In the drama, Peter Dinklage who plays Tyrion is the most impressive. Born with achondroplasia, his height is 135cm; he not only overcame that physical limitation but the charisma that he exudes from genuine acting is so gorgeous. The most gorgeous man among CNBLUE? Jungshin has a gorgeous, overflowing energy, and Jonghyun has such a gorgeous appearance. Including Minhyuk and myself, we all have different styles. I can't choose. Let's just say I'm the most gorgeous (laughs).

Usual Style
I like comfortable clothes that don't look brand new. I like things that are painted, like Maison Martin Margiela's sneakers. I've shot many fashion pictorials with exaggerated and dramatic wardrobe, but I haven't bought clothes like that in real life. The style for today is spot-on my style. Worn-out t-shirts, old jeans, and knit cardigan, just like Kurt Cobain. In fact, I usually wear sweatpants.

Reality shows
Whether it be acting or singing, if I begin my next activity, I definitely want to be in a reality show that follows me everywhere. In a show like that, I could have the opportunity to show you many different sides that I have. If I had to pick one variety show, it'd be the music festival episode in 'Infinite Challenge'. It'd be fun to partner up with Haha sunbaenim. I love reggae music too, and his performance with the band 10cm left me a strong impression.

Healing time
If I'm given a vacation, I want to go on a trip to Europe. The first place will probably be Venice (*he said 'Venezia'). The most memorable trip for me was visiting a winery in Chile that we went during our world tour a few years back.  Under the warm sunlight, we had delicious food and delightful wine, everything was fantastic. Also, I can't forget the trip to Seattle with my mother when I was in middle school. My last wish for this year is to travel again with our family on Christmas. 
  • Pearl 2014.11.21 08:01
    Yong Hwa in a reality show following him everywhere is every fan's dream. i really wish that his wish to have a vacation with his family come true as he deserves a good rest and to spend time with his family.
  • Arashi 2014.11.21 08:19
    His interviews are always interesting...thank you for the trans ^^
  • jen 2014.11.21 08:28
    Reality show that follows him everywhere???kyaaahhh!!!Calling all EA's....,,Calling all EA's..., Pls produce that show...lol....I will trust Yong that this will come true...Most of what he says comes true so I hope this one too..keke...or a variety show like running man and infinity challenge..:)
  • angel 2014.11.21 08:41
    Thanks for sharing.i'm waiting and hoping for that reality show because he's so competitive and adorable.
  • mystarYH 2014.11.21 08:42
    용화가 말한게 다 이뤄졌음 좋겠어요
    영화도, 리얼리티도, 무도가요제도ㅎㅎ
    그리고 여행도 꼭 갔으면^^
  • klaritia 2014.11.21 09:28
    Not too long an interview but a very inspiring one, in terms of what's in Yonghwa's mind. Thank you for translation!
    So he has his dreams as an actor too. The way he talks about movies!
  • gardenofdarkness 2014.11.21 09:41
    I totally hyperventilated when I read the part about Chile (I‘m from Chile). I‘m seriously proud that he loved M.Winery, food and weather *.* I was waiting for ur trans cuz they are always the most accurate <3 But I guess the reporter didn‘t get the whole thing xd: YH visited the same winery twice, in 2012 (Music Bank) and 2014 (Blue Moon).
  • sakuratint 2014.11.21 12:22
    Such a simple wish. I really hope he achieves it this Christmas. As always, every interview about yonghwa is interesting and insightful. I want to learn more about him! ^^ thanks for the trans :)
  • musica 2014.11.21 12:50
    Thank you for the translation. Always hungry for more interviews. Hope the coming year will give us bonanza of YH's interviews and pictorials. And I really hope his wish of going on a family trip this Christmas will come true. Couldn't happen to a more deserving person.
  • Ira 2014.11.21 14:13
    Thanks for the translations! I hope he can have the oppurtunity to go on the vacation with his family.
  • YAT 2014.11.21 14:40
    Thanks for translating. I wish for all his wishes to come true. I shared his opinion that he's the most gorgeous, he is so much more than just a pretty face ... kkk
  • Nato 2014.11.21 19:05
    I have been wondering whom he likes the most in GOT. So Tyrion is his fav, mine too haha, great choice Yonghwa ssi. And I want to visit Venice so freaking much too, come with me then? lol
  • 뿌루뿌루 2014.11.23 00:04
    다 하자 꼭 ㅠㅠㅠ
  • Amm 2014.12.21 03:50
    Looking at his tight schedule, I hope at least he can meet his family on this Christmas...

1. No Image

【E】 Tourists - 엘르 코리아 Elle Korea 2016.11

Tourists 이연희와 정용화가 드라마 '더 패키지'에서 안내자와 여행자로 조우한다. 낯선 방에서 창을 열고 마주한 풍경처럼 들뜨게 만드는 두 사람의 랑데부. features editor Kim Young Jae 정용화의 사적인 여행법 ‘더 패키지’에서 연기하는 ‘산마루’는 어떤...
    Date2016.10.19 Category인터뷰 Views3519 Votes18
    Read More
  2. No Image

【E】엘르 Elle 2017.11 - VOYAGE, VOYAGER

[scroll down for English] VOYAGE, VOYAGER 더 패키지, 정용화 이 세상에 정해진 길은 없다지만 뒷걸음치지 않고 한쪽으로 용기 있게 나아가는 일은 근사하다. 정용화는 그런 저력으로 여기까지 왔다. 산은 멀어지고 마음은 바다처럼 깊어지는 곳에서 정용화...
    Date2017.10.24 Category인터뷰 Views2961 Votes18
    Read More
  3. No Image

2014.02 The Star-정용화 Jung Yonghwa

Navy Blue 정용화 제일 먼저 하고 싶은 질문이 있었어요. 용의원님, 악수는 왜 그렇게 열심히 하나요? 어릴 때부터 습관인 것 같아요. 학교 다닐 때도 친구들 만나서 악수 자주 했거든요. 의식하지 않아도 그렇게 되더라고요. 좋은 건지 안 좋은 건지 모르겠지...
    Date2014.01.28 Category인터뷰 Views13655 Votes16
    Read More
  4. No Image

엘르 ELLE 2014.03 용화 부분 Yonghwa's parts

에디터 김아름 달빛을 닮은 향기를 풍기는 네 명의 남자가 수상한 기운이 감도는 비밀 저택에 모였다. 그들은 서로를 아는 것 같기도 하고 전혀 모르는 것 같기도 하다. 스쳐가는 눈빛, 뿌연 담배 연기와 위스키, 어딘가 섹시한 일탈의 향기가 풍기는 가운데 ...
    Date2014.02.22 Category인터뷰 Views8013 Votes15
    Read More
  5. No Image

2015.01 W Korea - 싱글맨 A SINGLE MAN

English: http://justjyh.com/xe/221012?l=en 싱글맨 A SINGLE MAN 정용화가 씨엔블루의 리더라는 책임감을 잠시 내려놓고 첫 번째 솔로 무대를 준비 중이다. 홀가분해진 만큼 자신의 가능성을 더 멀리까지 탐색할 수 있게 됐다. <W> 2015년 01월호  지난 한 ...
    Date2014.12.19 Category인터뷰 Views11062 Votes15
    Read More
  6. No Image

[텐아시아 10+Star 매거진] 정용화 나의 20대는 '해적선' 같다 2015.03

Eng: http://justjyh.com/xe/240974?l=en 정용화 나의 20대는 '해적선' 같다 정용화가 만든 노래엔 좋은 에너지가 가득하다. 곡마다 그것들이 표현되는 방식이 달라지는 것뿐, 그의 음악의 본질은 변하지 않는다. 자신이 힘들 때조차도 날 것의 감정을 그대로 ...
    Date2015.02.25 Category인터뷰 Views5776 Votes15
    Read More
  7. No Image

씨엔블루 반갑대이① 정용화, 나는 네가 과거에 한 일을 알고 있다

English translation: http://justjyh.com/xe/141493?l=en 정용화, 1989년 6월 22일 생인 그는 부산 구서초등학교, 남산중학교, 남산고등학교를 나와 2010년 씨엔블루로 데뷔한 가수다. 정용화는 어린 시절부터 잘생긴 외모와 수준급 노래 실력으로 동네 유명 ...
    Date2014.03.13 Category인터뷰 Views12753 Votes14
    Read More
  8. No Image

[하이컷] 정용화의 멋진 날 2015 vol.144

5시간가량 진행된 화보 촬영을 마치고 정용화와 마주 앉았다. 화보에선 다 큰 사내 같은 늠름한 팔뚝을 보여주더니 막상 인터뷰에선 아직 낯 많이 가리는 27세 청년의 모습. 씨엔블루의 리더이자 메인 보컬 정용화가 첫 솔로 정규 앨범을 들고 돌아왔다. 타이...
    Date2015.02.17 Category인터뷰 Views7543 Votes13
    Read More
  9. No Image

2015.10 하퍼스바자 Harper's Bazaar

Eng: http://justjyh.com/xe/272322?l=en 정용화의 프라이빗 원더랜드 이제껏 정용화가 전형적이고 예측 가능한 청년이라 믿었나? 반듯한 이미지 아래 단단하고 독특한 자기 세계를 구축하고 있는 남자. 정용화가 감춘 어떤 욕망, 그 일탈의 가능성 -에디터 권...
    Date2015.09.23 Category인터뷰 Views9018 Votes13
    Read More
  10. No Image

[인터뷰 Interview] 그라치아 GRAZIA 2020년 1월호

*Scroll down to the middle for English 제대 후 첫 화보 촬영인데, 소감이 어때요? 설렙니다. 전에도 화보를 많이 찍은 편은 아니지만, 이 작업은 늘 재미있는 것 같아요. 저의 새로운 모습도 볼수 있고요. 군 복무 동안 수상 경력이 화려하더라고요. 대대체...
    Date2019.12.23 Category인터뷰 Views1635 Votes13
    Read More
  11. No Image

KPOP스타 세계를 홀리다-용화 인터뷰 KPOP Stars Captivate the World-Yonghwa Interview with captions

On your PC, turn on the English captions by clicking the caption icon on bottom! Full transcript here for those accessing through mobile: Q. How did you feel when "Where You Are" ranked No. 1 on the Oricon Chart? I didn't know until I found...
    Date2012.12.24 Category인터뷰 Views15265 Votes12
    Read More
  12. [마니아 넘버원] 심슨마니아 정용화, 달려라 그날을 위해

Translation by klaritia: http://justjyh.com/xe/138083?l=en  조명이 뜨겁다. 팬들의 함성에 귀가 터질 것 같다. 노래를 부른다. 물을 마신다. 목마름이 가시지 않는다. 공연이 끝났다. 텅 빈 무대. 허전하다. 숙소에 돌아왔다. 침대에 누웠다. 외롭다. 향...
    Date2014.03.03 Category인터뷰 Views14027 Votes12
    Read More
  13. No Image

[번역] 韓流 T.O.P 2015.01

English: http://justjyh.com/xe/210584?l=en (앞부분의 질의응답은 기존 인터뷰 질문과 같아서 따로 번역하지 않았습니다.) 드라마 '삼총사'는 용화씨에게는 첫 사극이 되는데요. 그에 마주하는 부담도 있었으리라 생각합니다. 사극 드라마만의 특수한 촬영기...
    Date2014.11.16 Category인터뷰 Views4721 Votes12
    Read More
  14. 1014.04 KWAVE PDF Version

I extracted pages from the pdf and cropped the text. Sorry that the images aren't of very high qualities. Too bad they don't provide high resolution pdf like they did before :p
    Date2014.04.10 Category인터뷰 Views9981 Votes11
    Read More
  15. No Image

【E】 2013.12 아레나 옴므 플러스 Arena Homme Plus

[화보 보기 Pictorials] [English] 정용화의 반전 언제나 正道(정도)를 걷는 듯 보이는 그에게 자유로운지 물었다. "내가 분명하게 그어놓은 선 안에서 자유롭다"는 대답이 돌아왔다. '미래의 선택' 박세주는 반전의 인물이다. 정용화에게도 스스로 정해놓은 ...
    Date2013.11.24 Category인터뷰 Views13421 Votes10
    Read More
  16. No Image

"브루노마스 내한공연, 어제 잠 못잤다" "I couldn't sleep last night for Bruno Mars' Concert"

Fashion concept: We found out late that there was a photozone today. We're wearing our own clothes. It's regrettable, perhaps we should have received sponsored clothing and came neatly. We're comfortably dressed. To Bruno Mars: I'm truly ve...
    Date2014.04.09 Category인터뷰 Views7198 Votes10
    Read More
  17. No Image

[Ray] 2014.11 화보 & 인터뷰

English: http://justjyh.com/xe/193436?l=en 화보 출처 Scans cr.: yfftw @ http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_caeff31c0102v43w.html 클릭하시면 커집니다! -타이틀 'Wave'와 연관지어서, 최근 기분이 출렁였던 일은? 저는 성격 자체가 위아래로 흔들리듯 과격...
    Date2014.09.26 Category인터뷰 Views5736 Votes10
    Read More
  18. No Image

2014.11 Arena/Esquire Fossil 미니인터뷰 Mini Interview

cr. @BeautifulJYH Q. 강민혁씨는 지난 8월말 중국 상해에서 열린 '파슬 (Fossil)' 런칭 30주년 행사에 아시아 6개국 (한국, 중국, 홍콩, 대만, 싱가폴, 말레이시아)의 대표로 초청받아 참석했다고 들었습니다. 짧은 소감을 말씀해주세요. 정용화 파슬은 평소...
    Date2014.10.21 Category인터뷰 Views5441 Votes10
    Read More
  19. No Image

2014.12 인스타일 (단독) Instyle (Solo)

헝클어진 머리, 힘이 풀린 눈빛과 늘어진 티셔츠 위에 니트 가디건을 아무렇게나 걸친 정용화. 그가 꾸미지 않은 듯 자연스러운 모습으로 카메라와 마주했다. 따사로운 햇살이 내리쬐는 오후 1시, 나른한 표정의 정용화가 화보 촬영 장소인 호텔 스위트룸으로 ...
    Date2014.11.21 Category인터뷰 Views3502 Votes10
    Read More
  20. No Image

'여성이 해주었으면 하는 요리 Top 3 Homemade Dishes YH'd Like a Girl to Make for Him

1. 피자 Pizza 해주었으면, 이라기보다는 제가 좋아하는 요리가 되어버렸네요 (웃음). 고춧가루와 살라미가 얹혀진 페퍼로니 맛이 좋겠네요. 일본 데뷔 5주년에 열었던 'Euphoria 카페'에서도 저는 피자 메뉴를 만들었는데, 정말 좋아하거든요. 최근에는 운동 ...
    Date2017.05.08 Category인터뷰 Views1399 Votes10
    Read More
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
/ 7