https://justjyh.com/xe/64114 조회 수 9104 추천 수 3 댓글 4
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

Jung Yong Hwa

Journey

"The vacation place I want to go most is the Fiji Islands. And Guam! Since my family went last time, they keep boasting how great that place is. But why they left me out and went by themselves? (Laughs) For I haven’t been to Guam, I really envy them. If there will be the opportunity, I really want to go visit Guam with the whole family. Since I’m someone who can’t spend much time with the family, I particularly want to have a family vacation soon."

Youth

"My elder brother went to English and Korean classes when he was small. But I learned to paint and play the clarinet as well as the piano. Though I studied a little English too, my focus had always been the arts and sports. I even went to singing classes. It must be that my mother did not see that “academic feel” in me, that she made all those choices."

History

"During my trainee days, having to live alone away from my family was the toughest time. There were a few times I thought of giving up. Whenever I felt bad like that, my parents would come to Seoul from Busan to comfort me, asking me to think more before making the decision. When my friends and I gather together to have fun, they always told me to endure a bit more, saying I should invest for my better future. Those were the days when I was twenty. If I had done things according to whatever I felt, I might have become a total loser."

English translation by klaritia

based on Chinese translation by Parishin (http://paris0915.egloos.com/)

Attached the scanned version for you to cross-check. Sorry for any inaccuracies.

• 노력하는천재JYH 2013.02.07 16:39
    용화 인터뷰는 언제나 좋아요 ~ㅎㅎ 인터뷰 좀 많이 했으면 좋겠어요~~
  • heich_ 2013.02.07 17:36
    Great job!!!! :) Thank you for posting this!!
  • desyindrayani 2013.02.07 17:42
    thanks for the translation. hope he could go to the fiji islands with his family. it will be precious holiday for him & his family. need to thank his parents & friends for supporting him during his trainee days...<3
  • anne 2013.02.17 00:13
    Awww!!! Thanks for this. His support system from Busan is just such a solid one. From his family to his friends. No wonder he's still so close to his Busan friends. I like that. I love that his closeness with his Busan friends are still strong and enduring. ^^ One day I would like to hear Yong say he finally went to that family vacation he would love to take.

1. 【E】 2013.01 마리 끌레르 Marie Claire -1-

2. KPOP스타 세계를 홀리다-용화 인터뷰 KPOP Stars Captivate the World-Yonghwa Interview with captions

3. 정용화 아메리카노 중독 고백 “하루 10잔, 향만 맡아도 좋더라”

4. the FNC - 정용화 문답 Jung Yong Hwa Q&A

5. 대기실 인터뷰 Greenroom Interview 2013.02.01 KBS 뮤직뱅크 Music Bank

6. 【E】 the FNC - Jung Yong Hwa: Journey, Youth, History

7. 2013.02.20 코리아 투데이 Korea Today- CNBLUE

8. 【E】운동화와 수트의 경계에 서 있는 25살 청춘, 정용화 The 25-year-old youth that stands on the boundary between sneakers and suits. Jung Yong Hwa.

9. [G세대의 10분] 정용화|가수, '씨엔블루' 리더

10. 【E】[AJ] 창간호- 2013.04.22 용화 인터뷰 부분 Yonghwa interview

11. '미스터고' 시사회 "김용화 감독님, 용화 왔습니다." "Director Kim Yonghwa, Yonghwa's here."

12. [25ans ] 2013.09 용화 인터뷰 및 문답 YH Interview and Q&A

13. 용화의 '머스트 아이템'-선글라스 YH's 'Must Item': Sunglasses

14. [스캔/번역 Scan/Trans] 2013.09 PATI-PATI PRIME Vol.1

15. 2013.08.23 기자회견 뉴스 Press Conference News

16. [자동재생 Autoplay] 상해기자회견 풀영상 Shanghai Press Conference-Full

17. 【E】[스타캐스트] 별X별 문답, 스타가 묻고 정용화가 답한다! StarxStar Q&A, Stars ask, JYH Answers!

18. 2013.11.18 Taiwan MTV Channel - Idols of Asia: Yonghwa Interview

19. 【E】 2013.12 아레나 옴므 플러스 Arena Homme Plus

20. 【E】2014.1/2 Airstar 가장 뜨거운 색, 씨엔블루 The Hottest Color, CNBLUE

Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
/ 7