2013.09.28 00:27

[번역] Blue Travel-Yonghwa's words

https://justjyh.com/xe/111314 조회 수 9712 추천 수 11 댓글 14
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

Interestingly, Yonghwa's writing in English was inserted in short pieces throughout the photobook.

Here, I translated them together in bulk, but the words seem to flow well from beginning to end.

Though in his second language, it seems to channel his feelings and thoughts quite candidly. Hope you enjoy them as I did.

Typed by idea, translated by heich

화보집 중간중간에 영어로 삽입된 글인데, 이어서 봐도 괜찮군요.

용화만의 감성이 잘 느껴지는 글들인 것 같아요. 영어만의 감성이 있어서 미안하지만...

귀한 사진 올려주신 idea님 리퀘로 번역해봤습니다. 한글은 스크롤하시면 나옵니다.

When you left far away from home, you will know how precious and comfortable where you used to be was. When a fear that you feel at some unfamiliar places get bigger, it is the time you can feel the comfort of your home more then usual.

Next Album, Concert, My fans and people who I work with. Thinking of those things,

... it makes me never be alone even when by myself.

It is certain that I came quite away from my home, however, when I look at the hill over there it seems like over the hill there is a stage to sing and there are people who wait for me...

Somehow, I think that brings me up more nostalgic feelings than thinking of family, friends and home.

The things that came out when I sometimes think of my childhood. The memory that when I played basketball with my friends, get sweaty and laid down on a sand, caught my breath then when I opened my eyes the sunshine dazzled me.

This sand and bright sunshines make me get into nostalgic mood. Looking at ocean, caught in nostalgic feelings, missing my home.

All things that are unfamiliar. Things that come into new music... Missing faraway place, the feeling I cannot figure out.

While traveling, I met my past. And that is the moment when I feel the most delight.

Now I miss my routine, but wouldn`t I miss here when I get back to my daily life?

Here where the place is calm, no one else and the only thing I hear is the roar of the waves.

I like rainy days. It makes me relaxed. But it doesn`t mean that I hate sunny days.

Walking here feels great though. Wondering at the end of this road, there could be my home.

The last moment of traveling has always had regret. But when I go back home and open the door is the moment when I consider as the most attractive part of traveling.

Feelings that when I face with my odor, day, life. Ah, finally I came back!

집에서 멀리 떠나오면, 늘 지내던 곳이 얼마나 소중하고 편안했는지 알게 되는 것 같아요. 낯선 곳에서 느껴지는 두려움이 커질 땐, 집이 얼마나 편했는지 새삼 깨닫게 돼요.

다음 앨범, 콘서트, 제 팬들, 그리고 저와 함께 일하는 분들. 그런 것들을 생각하면,
...혼자 있을 때도 절대 혼자가 아니란 생각이 들어요.

집에서 꽤 멀리 떨어진 곳에 온건 분명해요. 그런데, 저기 있는 저 언덕을 보면 언덕 너머에  노래를 부를 무대가 있고 저를 기다리는 분들이 있을 것만 같아요...

왠지 그런 생각들이 가족이나 친구, 집을 떠올리는 것보다도 더 향수를 불러일으키는 것 같네요.

가끔 어릴 때를 생각했을때 떠오르는 것들. 친구들과 농구를 하다가, 땀에 젖은 채 모래 위에 누워서, 숨을 고르고 있다가 눈을 뜨면 햇빛에 눈부셨었던 기억.

모래와 밝은 햇살은 저에게 향수를 불러일으켜요. 바다를 보면, 추억에 젖어 집이 그리워지죠.

그 모든 낯선 것들. 새로운 음악에 들어오는 것들...머나먼 곳이 그립다는 건, 아직도 잘 모르는 감정이예요.

여행을 할 때면, 제 과거를 만나요. 그 때 가장 기분이 좋은 것 같아요.
지금은 제 일들이 그립지만, 일상으로 돌아가면 이 곳을 그리워하지 않게 될까요?
여기는 조용하고, 아무도 없고, 들리는 건 거센 파도소리 뿐이죠.

저는 비 오는 날이 좋아요. 긴장을 풀어주는 느낌이거든요. 그렇다고 맑은 날을 싫어하는건 아니지만.
그래도 여길 걸으니 기분이 좋네요. 이 길의 끝엔, 돌아갈 집이 있을까 싶고.

여행이 끝날 때쯤엔 언제나 아쉽죠. 그래도 집에 돌아가서 문을 여는 그 순간이 여행의 가장 매력적인 순간이라고 생각해요.

제 냄새와 일상을 마주하면 드는 느낌. 아, 드디어 돌아왔구나!

• klaritia 2013.09.28 00:43
    These words just match the pictures so well, especially the desert ones.

No wonder he writes good lyrics. He's really good at expressing his feelings. I've said this many times, don't think I would like him like I do if he didn't write English lyrics since day 1. So so glad.
  • mystarYH 2013.09.28 00:58
    화보 중간에 이런 귀중한 멘트들이 있었군요.
    번역 감사합니다.
    여행이 끝날때를 표현하는게 제겐 쏙 들어오네요. 감성이 다른 용화
  • steelyhazel 2013.09.28 01:19

He is indeed a lyricist....Some people find his English awkward, others funny. I wonder if those people know what a "poetic licence" is. I always thought that his lyrics are very expressive. The fact that they are that expressive in a foreign language ads more depth and honesty to them.

• sue 2013.09.28 01:27
    Woww...I love his poetic writing, so expressive. It brings tears to my eyes.
  • musica 2013.09.28 01:50
    Thank you so much for sharing this. His writing is not only impressive but it moves me deeply. He must have all these feelings just itching to be expressed inside of him and he has this uniquely direct and candid way of saying them to reach my heart immediately, even in his second language. I know that the nostalgia he feels and the one I feel at my age are vastly different:). But it touches me all the more because it transports me back several decades, the magic of YH time machine ^^. I am just enjoying myself with a delightful imagination about what we would see from him in English in the coming years as he catches on more finer points of the language. Wow!
  • 블루윈드☆ 2013.09.28 08:06
    덕분에 잘 읽고 갑니다. 글귀들이 공감가는 부분이 많네요. 이모셔널한 용화 너무 좋습니다^0^
  • 우줄우줄 2013.09.28 08:43
    이런 귀한 문장들이 숨어있었군요. 이러한 내밀한 생각들을 멋지게 드러내는 정용화. 너무도 소중한 아티스트입니다.
  • always 2013.09.28 09:53
    우리 용화는 어쩌면 이런 내면을 가지고 있는지 참 많이 좋아해도 아깝지 않은 사람이네요.
  • checkinout 2013.09.28 10:29
    While his English is still not perfect (it's not his first language anyway), I'm so proud that he's improved so much. He has always been the poet with a candid view of life, that's an innate talent that makes him so special, but now he's better able to express his thoughts and feelings in English.

I remember when he first debut and folks were asking him to stop writing in English because it was not great, and I was aghast - as someone also learning a new language, I respected him for having the courage to try and keep trying as taking that first step is the hardest. And I'm so glad he persevered. He's just going to keep getting better.
  • jj 2013.09.28 10:38
    용화의 내면엔 제가 가늠하기 어려운 정말 많은것들이 담겨 있는것 같아요..왠지 가슴이 뭉클해지는 글이군요..
  • heich_ 2013.09.28 11:28
    오역이 하나 있었네요. 수정했습니다. 이 부분입니다.

"집에서 꽤 멀리 떨어진 곳에 온건 분명해요. 그런데, 저기 있는 저 언덕을 보면 언덕 너머에 노래를 부를 무대가 있고 저를 기다리는 분들이 있을 것만 같아요..."
  • littlelynn 2013.09.28 17:23
    He really is our emotional angel. Such a deep soul, such a way with words.
  • Mars 2013.09.28 17:50
    I love the contemplative, mellow and nostalgic tone of his words. It makes me really relate and kind of unconsciously makes me shy, as if I were reading his diary with his most inner thoughts!
  • 아멘다 2013.09.28 22:19
    제 팬들! 이글이 확 와 닿네요 팬들을 참 많이 고맙게 생각하고 있구나 평상시도 그렇게 느껴지네요.

1. No Image

2014 New Year's Greeting from FNC Artists!

cr.FNCEnt YH (:08~:16): I hope you have a joyful holiday with your family, friends, relatives, and your loved ones. *34초 쯤 전체 메시지때 한번 더 나옵니다~ He appears again around :34 for the group message!
    Date2014.01.29 Category기타 Views7635 Votes0
    Read More
  2. 팬들의 함성 속에 호텔 떠나는 용화 YH leaving hotel in fanchants!

(함성주의 Caution:LOUD!) 그 와중에 손키스 투척^^;;; Flying kisses, of course! cr.FightingSouls
    Date2014.01.29 Category기타 Views5082 Votes1
    Read More
  3. No Image

2014.01.16 골든디스크 트위터미러 영상 GDA Twitter Mirror BTS

cr. GDA
    Date2014.01.20 Category기타 Views9028 Votes2
    Read More
  4. No Image

【E】NEVER STOP 팜플렛 감독님 인터뷰 중 용화 이야기 Director Jeon's interview on YH (Pamphlet)

일한번역 출처: ‏@akanzh님- 감사합니다! 용화 씨는 항상 주위를 배려하는 사람이네요. 언뜻 보면 그렇게 보이지 않는 쿨한 이미지였기 때문에, 가장 캐릭터로서 갭이 있다고 느꼈습니다. 무대 위에서는 리드보컬이기도 하고, 밴드의 리더로서 책임도 열심히 ...
    Date2014.01.20 Category기타 Views7350 Votes16
    Read More
  5. No Image

2014.01.19 Japan Countdown

cr.kaanat tsu
    Date2014.01.19 Category기타 Views4886 Votes1
    Read More
  6. 댄싱용^^ Dancing Yong @ 2014.01.16 GDA (추가중 Updated)

크레용팝-빠빠빠 Crayon Pop-Bar Bar Bar ▼▼▼더 클로즈업된 버전! More close-up version! ▼▼▼ cr.한무비 cr. 안정현 cr. AllaboutJYH cr. Dreaming129 Apink-Nonono ▼▼▼▼추가 added ▼▼▼▼▼ CR.투썸두요 cr. Dreaming129 2NE1- Do you love me? cr. AllaboutJYH...
    Date2014.01.17 Category기타 Views5492 Votes0
    Read More
  7. No Image

2014.01.16 골든디스크 굿윌스타상 GDA-Goodwill Star Award

원본 Source: @healing_jyh 1:02~ 늘 힘드실때마다 저희 음악을 듣고 많이 치유가 될 수 있었으면 좋겠습니다. 늘 좋은 음악으로 보답하겠습니다. 감사합니다. Whenever you're going through difficult times, I wish you could be healed by listening to o...
    Date2014.01.16 Category기타 Views9916 Votes5
    Read More
  8. No Image

(*추가 Added) 2014.01.13 후루야의 눈 Furuya's Eye-The Story of CNBLUE~Never Stop 소개

cr. CNjjuunn 그리고 한편 더. 이건 엄밀히 말하면 한국 영화는 아닙니다. 일본 영화예요. 토호에서 배급합니다. The Story of CNBLUE~ Never stop 이라는 다큐멘터리인데요. 이 영화, 125분이나 되는 꽤 긴 다큐멘터리입니다. 씨엔블루라는 밴드가, 일본에 ...
    Date2014.01.15 Category기타 Views7701 Votes8
    Read More
  9. No Image

CNBLUE 4th Anniversary Special Message-to Fans

cr. cnblue official youtube Hello, this is CNBLUE! JS: Jan. 14, 2014 marks the 4th anniversary since our debut! YH: The four years' time passed in the blink of an eye. I think it was possible all because of our BOICE fans who's guarded us. ...
    Date2014.01.14 Category기타 Views5434 Votes4
    Read More
  10. No Image

CNBLUE 4th Anniversary Message - 정신이 용화에게 Jungshin to Yonghwa

cr. cnblue official youtube This is Jungshin. I don't know how to say it..but I want to say I'm so thankful to Yonghwa hyung, who's superbly led CNBLUE for the past 4 years, going onto our 5th year. I know that this year, for the preparatio...
    Date2014.01.14 Category기타 Views6573 Votes5
    Read More
  11. No Image

CNBLUE 4th Anniversary Message - 용화가 종현에게 Yonghwa to Jonghyun

cr. CNBLUE official youtube Hello, Jonghyun. It feels a little odd to leave a video message to you. The new year 2014 has begun, and it's now...(counting) our 5th year since debut. It seems like we've lived together for 6, 7 years by now......
    Date2014.01.14 Category기타 Views7484 Votes5
    Read More
  12. No Image

실제로 용화 이름 따서 지은 용화고속관광 이야기 The story of "Yonghwa High-speed Tours", named after Yonghwa

용화 고속관광이 정말 용화 이름을 따서 지은 거였군요...^^ 사장님 대박!!!! 역시~ 우리 팬들은 곳곳에 암약하고 있던 겁니다.ㅋㅋㅋ 사진 찍어서 올려주시고 이 이야기가 알려지게끔 RT및 펌 허락해주신 allaboutjyh님께도 감사드립니다^^ The name of a bu...
    Date2014.01.13 Category기타 Views11476 Votes16
    Read More
  13. No Image

韓Tame 2014.01.11 Never Stop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pl9VaBE6Nt0&feature=youtu.be cr. boice106 Yonghwa: ~2:02 In the beginning, we had some money. After we used it up, from then on, we (survived by) "hungry spirit".
    Date2014.01.11 Category기타 Views4930 Votes1
    Read More
  14. No Image

KBS 연예수첩- 스타의 시간을 되돌리고 싶은 순간은?Entertainment Note-When Did Stars Want to Turn Back Time

ripped by klaritia-Thank you! MC: Even Jung Yonghwa, who excelled in the time-slip drama "MHIYD", has a moment he wishes to erase. YH: During "I'm a Loner", my facial expression was too exaggerated. MC: We have to check, right? His facial e...
    Date2014.01.09 Category기타 Views6353 Votes2
    Read More
  15. No Image

LINE 신년인사 New Year's Greeting

cr.@kummy7
    Date2014.01.07 Category기타 Views3805 Votes0
    Read More
  16. No Image

FTISLAND 콘서트 메이킹 중 용화 YH in FT's Concert BTS

cr.KiK BoiceStar
    Date2014.01.02 Category기타 Views5313 Votes1
    Read More
  17. No Image

[직캠 Fancam] 2013.12.29 SBS 가요대전 엔딩 Gayo Daejun Ending

cr.p.408
    Date2013.12.30 Category기타 Views5464 Votes1
    Read More
  18. No Image

[메자마시TV MezamashiTV] 2013.12.17 Never Stop 시사회 Premiere

cr. kaanat tsu :37~ 용화: 저희도 어제 영화를 봤는데요. 깜짝 놀랐습니다. 정말로. 종현: 깜짝 놀랄만큼 살쪘었죠. 용화: 그러네요. 투어 중이라 정말 많이 먹고 살이 쪄서...부끄럽습니다. YH: We saw the movie yesterday, and I was shocked...really. J...
    Date2013.12.17 Category기타 Views4393 Votes0
    Read More
  19. No Image

2013.12.6 이소라의 가요광장 중 유리상자분들의 씨엔블루 언급 Glass Box mentions CNBLUE on radio

-Lee Sora's Music Square (radio show)- CNBLUE vs. EXO Glass box (both members): CNBLUE! We know CNBLUE, but not so much EXO. We know that EXO's the hottest/most popular idol now, but we've never met them in person. But we've seen CNBLUE lot...
    Date2013.12.09 Category기타 Views6080 Votes5
    Read More
  20. No Image

2014 CNBLUE SEASON GREETING TEASER

cr.cnblue
    Date2013.11.29 Category기타 Views6574 Votes0
    Read More
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Next
/ 20